*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Rob D » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:08 pm

Just like last Saturday we were in total control of the first 45 minutes of that match in 1993/94 yet when the match ended Alex Ferguson had the audacity to say that it was a travesty that his team were losing at half time.
Rob D
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Rob D wrote:Just like last Saturday we were in total control of the first 45 minutes of that match in 1993/94 yet when the match ended Alex Ferguson had the audacity to say that it was a travesty that his team were losing at half time.

Dont forget the piss soaked old cunt thought the rags were the bettet outfit in the 6-1
nottsblue
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Rob D wrote:We were indeed. The match reminded me of the 1993/94 season when we played United at Maine Road and we’re two goals up at half time curtsy of a brace by Niall Quinn only for Eric Cantona to get two goals to level in the second half followed by a late winner by Roy Keane. The difference was that back then we were not expected to win.

I remember that game like it was yesterday. Kippax singing about united fucking up their 2 goal lead against galatasaray and we went and did that. It was tortured.

I was best man at my friends' wedding that day, listening to the game in between the ceremony. The result totally ruined my speech, couldn't remember a thing.

Anyway, what sort of friend schedules his wedding for derby day?
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:47 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Rob D wrote:Just like last Saturday we were in total control of the first 45 minutes of that match in 1993/94 yet when the match ended Alex Ferguson had the audacity to say that it was a travesty that his team were losing at half time.

Dont forget the piss soaked old cunt thought the rags were the bettet outfit in the 6-1

A better attacking mentality? That was priceless.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Karenc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 am

Patrick wrote:Just joined the site?

Been lurking but never posted?

Been a member for ages but no one talks to you?

Then introduce yourselves here!

How you found the site, how you became a city fan, your greatest memory of supporting city.... It's all stuff we enjoy hearing so say hello and let us know your story.....

Hi, I am a city fan from West Yorkshire. I was just wondering if maybe my fellow city supporters would take part in my short survey about merchandise in the English Premier League, for my final year project I would be very grateful for your help :) https://goo.gl/forms/XCfnkstjNg2iqGKl2
Karenc
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Man city

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum