*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby bluemoonnz-71 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 am

HI EVERYBODY
MY NAME IS DAVID FROM NEW ZEALAND
IM 40 YO AND I 'V BEEN A MAN CITY FAN SINCE 2002
I JUST JOINED THE WEBSITE 2 DAYS AGO , DONT KNOW WHY I WAS LATE BUT I DID ANYWAY
bluemoonnz-71
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Slim » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:54 am

Well, you are a kiwi but also a blue, so I am conflicted.

Maybe one of the proper Aussies can help.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 am

Dendza wrote:My name is Denis and I'm from Bosnia, although I live in Canada.

My favorite player is Dzeko and the player's that I hate the most are: nani, c.ronaldo, [highlight]carvalho[/highlight], simao, tevez..

Thats all :-)

That's a strange one. Quality player and seems like an inoffensive kind of guy.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby pears12 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 am

well whether the all blacks win on the weekend will determine how i feel about a kiwi who is also a city fan.
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Terry Cookes nose » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:21 pm

thanks kev & niall. much appreciated.
The thing is, I dont have a VHS player any longer.
Terry Cookes nose
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PoC » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Terry Cookes nose wrote:thanks kev & niall. much appreciated.
The thing is, I dont have a VHS player any longer.

get it on dvd you tight arse ;)
MaineRoadMemories wrote:Both can suck there own bolloxs off so they're as equal as each other but a lot greater than us.
PoC
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:58 pm

hello
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

sheblue wrote:hello

hi
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby leewonpen » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 pm

My names Mat Jones and i'm 34. My brother is bluemoon awoken and he intoduced me to the site. I went to my first game in about 83 against Leeds, stood in the Kippax corner. I was about 7 . Alex Williams was in net, Niel McNabb was in midfield, but my favourite player was Andy May.Dont know why ,think I just liked his name. I used to think that everytime I went to see city, that we lose and that I was a jynx.Dont post often but read most days. Its strange how you pick up people's personality through their posts. Look forward to reading future posts.
leewonpen
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 am

jonesmatthew wrote:My names Mat Jones and i'm 34. My brother is bluemoon awoken and he intoduced me to the site. I went to my first game in about 83 against Leeds, stood in the Kippax corner. I was about 7 . Alex Williams was in net, Niel McNabb was in midfield, but my favourite player was Andy May.Dont know why ,think I just liked his name. I used to think that everytime I went to see city, that we lose and that I was a jynx.Dont post often but read most days. Its strange how you pick up people's personality through their posts. Look forward to reading future posts.

You probably thought he played for Queen on his days off.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 am

Slim wrote:Well, you are a kiwi but also a blue, so I am conflicted.

Don't worry, it might just be his surname.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:12 am

Slim wrote:
jonesmatthew wrote:My names Mat Jones and i'm 34. My brother is bluemoon awoken and he intoduced me to the site. I went to my first game in about 83 against Leeds, stood in the Kippax corner. I was about 7 . Alex Williams was in net, Niel McNabb was in midfield, but my favourite player was Andy May.Dont know why ,think I just liked his name. I used to think that everytime I went to see city, that we lose and that I was a jynx.Dont post often but read most days. Its strange how you pick up people's personality through their posts. Look forward to reading future posts.

You probably thought he played for Queen on his days off.

Ha ha

I remember going to Coventry away about 83-84 and was right behind the goal when we were defending a corner. Andy May was on the back post and some scamp shouted out 'Nice hair Andy' and he proceeded to comb it with his hand. I suppose you had to be there but it was one of the funniest things I've seen at a footie match ...
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
sheblue wrote:hello

hi

Martini ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mingchester Mingy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello All!
My story is fairly simple. While growing up here in the states I couldnt follow football while growing up as coverage was very limited where I lived. I did know one thing, that Manchester United were considered the New York Yankees of the Premiere League and I hate the Yankees. Once I decided that I really needed to support a club, there was only one choice. City. People told me to go with Chelsea, or Arsenal, 'Pool, Man U (no way on this earth) because they won consistently, but I wanted to be a part of something more , to be a part of something with some character and pride, something if thigs turned around, I could feel a part of. Its nothing romantic or brilliant, I have no family in Manchester, Ive not been there yet, and Ive only been a proper fan for about 4 seasons. Just being honest.
My best memory had to be Yaya's goal in the FA Cup last year against United for the moment Ive actually seen (that at work via internet, nearly got canned for my celebration run I made!).....but after researching City , the relegation match against Gillingham in 99 is my favorite moment , although I wasnt a part of it.
I found the site through the clubs website and look forward to taking part in discussions with fellow MCFC fans.

Joe Hart is God.

Brent
Mingchester Mingy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Mingchester Mingy wrote:Hello All!
My story is fairly simple. While growing up here in the states I couldnt follow football while growing up as coverage was very limited where I lived. I did know one thing, that Manchester United were considered the New York Yankees of the Premiere League and I hate the Yankees. Once I decided that I really needed to support a club, there was only one choice. City. People told me to go with Chelsea, or Arsenal, 'Pool, Man U (no way on this earth) because they won consistently, but I wanted to be a part of something more , to be a part of something with some character and pride, something if thigs turned around, I could feel a part of. Its nothing romantic or brilliant, I have no family in Manchester, Ive not been there yet, and Ive only been a proper fan for about 4 seasons. Just being honest.
My best memory had to be Yaya's goal in the FA Cup last year against United for the moment Ive actually seen (that at work via internet, nearly got canned for my celebration run I made!).....but after researching City , the relegation match against Gillingham in 99 is my favorite moment , although I wasnt a part of it.
I found the site through the clubs website and look forward to taking part in discussions with fellow MCFC fans.

Joe Hart is God.

Brent

Welcome mate, nice to see you decided against the evil empire. Oh and Gillingham in 99 was for promotion. We have won relegation on many occasions, but that wasnt one of them :-)
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Slim » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Joe Hart is God.

Brent

Welcome mate, nice to see you decided against the evil empire. Oh and Gillingham in 99 was for promotion. We have won relegation on many occasions, but that wasnt one of them :-)

And most we didn't even need a playoff for, JTDG.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Welcome Mingchester Mingy, good story ... for a US of A person
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm

your username is a bit mingey. u might need to look that up.
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Postby Mingchester Mingy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Thanks for the welcome ! Sorry for the relegation/promotion mistake, I will drink a few beers tonight as punishment. :)
Mingchester Mingy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby blue 68 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Joe Hart is God.

Are you sure? Mongy from Mongchester, are you sure?

Brent
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum