*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Hi

I am Andie aka Sister of Fu and I am recently single. I like girls so if any of your newbie’s are super hot City supporting lesbians from the UK and like fisting PM with a picture, obviously the picture does not have to be of you fisting or being fisted but that would be nice.

Thanks

A....xx

How about an effeminate, slightly overweight Swede, who you own a pint, and that is looking for some fun for his Manc trips once or twice a year? Fisting is OK, as long as I'm not at the receiving end. Oh, and a s a bonus, I am developing a pair of petite, but quite stunning man boobs at the moment.

You are bloody married, is you’re wife coming with you????

She's not of that persuasion, but I will do my best to talk her into it. Failing that, just a pint would do just fine ;-)
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Chinners » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 am

Ptinucci wrote:Hey city fans,
My name is Patrick, i've been a city fan for about 5 years now. Im new to the site, this is my first time every posting. I live in colorado, in the united states. I fell in love with the club the first time i ever watched them play, it was against united when we won 1-0 at home in '07 i think it was. Its hard to be a city fan in the states, everyone here is a bunch of band wagen scum fans who only support the team they see winning on the tv. I'm one of the only city fans i know and I'm constantly having to put up with seeing these scum fans wearing their red jerseys who don't know the first thing about football. Everyone talks shit about city but they don't know what its like to support a club through its hard times, i wear my city jersey proud, its finally our time. Its difficult to watch city play here because there are only a few channels that play football so i have to watch all the games online. I finally joined the site because there is no one here in the states to talk about city with, just thought you might like to know what its like to be a city fan in america.

Cheers.

Nice intro ... I particularly like the "know what its like to support a club through its hard times" bit after 5 years .... suffice to say you were bloody lucky only seeing those 'hard times'
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Yffi_88 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:50 am

Amigos, i'll give this one a go...

My journey into the realms of Citeh fandom has been an altogether indirect one.

My first ever game was (I think), Everton-Chelsea at Goodison Park when I was maybe 6 or 7. My uncle is a big Toffees fan, so took me and my cousin to a few of the games. I loved those years, up until I was about 11, when the Marines called him back ‘darn sarf’ for a few years.

I remember being a bit gutted that I couldn’t attend anymore matches, but then another Uncle, a City fan, bought be a Junior Blues membership with which you’re entitled to two free tickets to a game. My first time at Maine Road was a pissy midweek game against a team I cant remember in Division 2, 1999 Season. It was dull, wet and windy, I even think it was a 0-0 draw. I remember thinking what a bag of shit it was, wishing I was back in Goodison but at the same time not wanting to let my dad, or uncle down. (Apologies if you thought I was going to give one of these ‘I knew right then where my heart belonged – I was 11 ffs!)

Needless to say ’99 turned out to be a decent year for us, and after the initial shock of learning what it meant to support ‘typical city’ and becoming accustomed to the mindless shit from my rag/dipper mates at school, it wasn’t hard to see that we were, in fact, the best team in all the land in all the world.

12 years on from my initiation into the shit ridden rollercoaster of Manchester City football club, things are looking up. They’ve given me some of the best days of my life, and some pretty rubbish ones too, but I wouldn’t swap any of them for even a sniff of the success those twats down the road have had, for it’s given me the thick skin, and most of all the appreciation for what’s about to come.

For me, there's only one team worth supporting in the land, and thats our team. I fu-hucking LOVE City.

Im now a season ticket holder in the East Stand and a regular attendee at Mary D’s before matched. Im the one with the City top on with a beer in my hand. Come say hello.

And lovely to be on the forum with you ‘orrible lot.
City Are Back...
Yffi_88
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:57 am

Welcome aboard Yffi. For some reason your username made me think you are Welsh.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Yffi_88 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:02 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Welcome aboard Yffi. For some reason your username made me think you are Welsh.

Neigh, its just a little moniker i have. My names David, from Sunny Runcorn, now living in Preston. Exotic.
City Are Back...
Yffi_88
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby WestGorton » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 pm

I post and lurk occasionally.

Local S/T holder since '75 and regular beforehand. Regular away as well through the '80's; now occasional. Old man gone since before war; Grandad stood on Hyde Road from pre first world war and went for the majority of his adult life. His pal was Eric Brook. My lads are 4th generation and s/t since 2001.

Monumental Wembley days in 1970, 74, 76, 81, 81, Stiff Members 85, Play Off final 99 and Semi and Final last season. Other great away days at Chelsea '83 (Jimmy Tolmie), West Ham relegation game '87 and Millwall '87 (Tony Adcock). Great homes....them all!

God bless Manchester City Football Club. The only football team to come from Manchester.
WestGorton
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Chinners » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 pm

WestGorton wrote:I post and lurk occasionally.

Local S/T holder since '75 and regular beforehand. Regular away as well through the '80's; now occasional. Old man gone since before war; Grandad stood on Hyde Road from pre first world war and went for the majority of his adult life. His pal was Eric Brook. My lads are 4th generation and s/t since 2001.

Monumental Wembley days in 1970, 74, 76, 81, 81, Stiff Members 85, Play Off final 99 and Semi and Final last season. Other great away days at Chelsea '83 (Jimmy Tolmie), West Ham relegation game '87 and Millwall '87 (Tony Adcock). Great homes....them all!

God bless Manchester City Football Club. The only football team to come from Manchester.

Big WELCOME .... thank you for your fantastic support (c) Stadium Announcer
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 am

Chelsea 83 was robbery with violence. One shot on target all game but what a shot it was.
Remember Kerry Dixon rounding Alex Williams and shooting into the empty net and celebrating in front of the Chelsea fans? Instead of greeting him with adoration, they were screaming abuse at him. He hadn't watched the shot go in before he wheeled away, and unbeknown to him, it had hit the post. The natives were revolting. And what a scary place Stamford Bridge was in those days.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Duckman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 am

Hi everyone. My name is Ivan, been supporting City since around 2004. I live in Serbia, at the moment, had a lot of fun with City fans while I was living in Madrid, watching games in pubs.
I have been following EPL since the mid nineties, never liked the scum, always hated liverpool, chelsea as well. Few teams were kinda close to my heart like Crystal Palace, Millwall, but all for the wrong reasons. Kinda liked Arsenal in a way. Always liked City, but something happened around 2004. and The club really grew on me.
It takes a special sense of humor, I think, to be a City supporter, and me has plenty )

Used to play football, my old man was in Yugoslavia youth national team, owned a couple of football related websites, worked as a football journalist for a while.

Few things can keep me away from telly when City is on, last year I missed two games only. Bunch of my friends are fuckin rags, only because of Vidic, they know nothing about united, manchester or EPL but they like slagging City off anytime any place. Dont even bother anymore...
Also, the press here is totally the same as in UK, bunch of fuckin rags sucking their own dicks on EPL tv shows.

I like punk music, among others, and supporting City is kinda punk to me...well, it used to be, anyway.

Dont post too much, read alot, and fucking hate "fans" who can not handle defeat or even draws, and start calling for Mancini's head when we don't win.

Hope I could make it to the game against the scum in April.

cheers.
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby WestGorton » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:

Chelsea 83 was robbery with violence. One shot on target all game but what a shot it was.
Remember Kerry Dixon rounding Alex Williams and shooting into the empty net and celebrating in front of the Chelsea fans? Instead of greeting him with adoration, they were screaming abuse at him. He hadn't watched the shot go in before he wheeled away, and unbeknown to him, it had hit the post. The natives were revolting. And what a scary place Stamford Bridge was in those days.

Agreed - We were engrossed in heated discussions with Chelsea, as late aa 11 pm at Paddington! They were pepper sprayed with Pringle and gold identity bracelets in those days and they all lived in Slough. Chelsea is the biggest change ever in a football club both on and off the pitch.
WestGorton
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 pm

The thing about Chelsea in the 80's was that you needed extra special eyesight to see the action 100 yards away across that sand bank ... oh that was the pitch
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby beehive's dodgy pint » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:16 pm

As someone has already said,
What a great idea for a thread,
On here I tend to lurk,
But remember Jason Van Blerk,
I had a stack of Paul Power pics,
And first skipped to Maine rd in '76,
My love for City grows,
Equally with the highs and the lows,
I was there when the football was drab,
The pace of an old Neil McNab,
I travelled the country quite gladly,
To marvel at Georgi Kinkladze,
And boy did we all love a trier,
A long throw in by big Spencer Prior,
For all of the things we were lackin,
We beat Spurs 4-3 with John Macken,
And now I think back with some pride,
Of my days in the wet of Moss Side,
I think of just where we have come,
Did I mention my hate for the Scum,
Today its a sure fire bet,
I'm on Mancityfans.net.

Be Blue, Be Proud, Be Humble But Loud.
beehive's dodgy pint
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 pm

beehive's dodgy pint wrote:As someone has already said,
On here I tend to lurk,
My love for City grows,
I'm on Mancityfans.net.

HAHA

Top work that. Welcome!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby john@staustell » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 am

Chinners wrote:The thing about Chelsea in the 80's was that you needed extra special eyesight to see the action 100 yards away across that sand bank ... oh that was the pitch

There was a running track or something there once. Just like Maine Road I always wondered how they managed to turn a 55-60,000 capacity ground into about 40 (32 at MR) with so much space.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Slim » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:47 am

beehive's dodgy pint wrote:As someone has already said,
On here I tend to lurk,
My love for City grows,
I'm on Mancityfans.net.

Fucking brilliant.

Don't let phips catch you saying you hate the scum. ;)
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm lurking on this site far too much for my own good. Sometimes it feels like I know some of you guys more than my friends. Which is sick. Just sick. I try to post from time to time but I'm not that bright and actually enjoy just following the soap that is mancityfans.net. Some of you guys take this site and especially yourselves far too serious but that is also what makes the site fun to visit.

Cityger is one of the smartest people on this site, which is strange, because you dont want him to be. Carl is one of the funniest, although this whole "I am a cunt therefore I am"-routine is a bit dull. Slim's detoriated into a parody of his sarcastic self and I do not know how many friends NQDP has made up to strengthen his position in various arguments. Probably a thousand by now. BiB is a living proof that intelligence and IQ does not nececarilly match and PBL is just redecilous. Arjan should post more.

This post became more of a "me and mancityfans" post but then again, I have not got near enough as good stories about my citysupport as some of you guys have. I started following City at the same time I started following football, about 2006. I've always liked underdogs with big hearts but I never loved one like i do with City. I managed to get a ticket to the Wembley final and what I liked the most was the time after the celebrations. Seeing all of these old guys (and some women) walking out with tears in their eyes and beaming with bliss was one of the best moments in my life. Sometimes there is... I dont know.... divine justice. These guys spent so many years watching shit and getting snidy remarks by their retarted scum mates but in the end it paid off. That feeling.... I dont know... Im just envious. I caught on too late.

I think it says alot about the big egos on this site that this thread is mostly filled with old posters with thousands of posts under their belt.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Cocacolajo for legend status.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby IBLEEDBLUE » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:00 am

Howdy blues,

season card holder south stand 118. Here to give away a few shirts.
IBLEEDBLUE
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby ant london » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 am

you what mate, give away shirts?

are they McManaman, Fowler, Dabo, Corradi, Robinho etc shirts?
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:44 am

ant london wrote:you what mate, give away shirts?

are they McManaman, Fowler, Dabo, Corradi, Robinho etc shirts?

I'd rinse a Medium Dabo shirt.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum