*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby BamaEngineer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:Greetings from America. I've been a longtime member on Vital Manchester City, but that site has decided to move in a new direction so I'm looking for a new home.


vital man city.... if you've left, they must be down to about 4 active posters?


That's sounds about right. It's really sad, that was home for many years.


what direction are the remaining vital guys moving in?
welcome btw


I'd say they are more into protecting trolls from other clubs than actual true Blues.
BamaEngineer
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Huntsville, Alabama USA
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby BamaEngineer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:26 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:Greetings from America. I've been a longtime member on Vital Manchester City, but that site has decided to move in a new direction so I'm looking for a new home.


Welcome Bama,

Quite a few posters from the states get on here, mixture of expats and natives, you'll be fine as long as you're not easily offended nor childishly annoying.

What's your story?

Not easily offended, so no worries. I married a Manc girl 27 years ago and moved her to the Deep South. I understood from the start about rivalries, so hating the Scum came naturally. My father-in-law helped me to become the True Blue, CTID nutter I am today.
BamaEngineer
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Huntsville, Alabama USA
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:39 pm

BamaEngineer wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:Greetings from America. I've been a longtime member on Vital Manchester City, but that site has decided to move in a new direction so I'm looking for a new home.


Welcome Bama,

Quite a few posters from the states get on here, mixture of expats and natives, you'll be fine as long as you're not easily offended nor childishly annoying.

What's your story?

Not easily offended, so no worries. I married a Manc girl 27 years ago and moved her to the Deep South. I understood from the start about rivalries, so hating the Scum came naturally. My father-in-law helped me to become the True Blue, CTID nutter I am today.



Haha, good Man Bama. Did you recently feature in one of cheesy's YTube blogs from the summer tour? Was a couple on there where she heralded from Manc back in the day....

I reckon you'll fit in just fine, do you get over much assuming there is still family in Manc?
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7721
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby BamaEngineer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:02 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:Greetings from America. I've been a longtime member on Vital Manchester City, but that site has decided to move in a new direction so I'm looking for a new home.


Welcome Bama,

Quite a few posters from the states get on here, mixture of expats and natives, you'll be fine as long as you're not easily offended nor childishly annoying.

What's your story?

Not easily offended, so no worries. I married a Manc girl 27 years ago and moved her to the Deep South. I understood from the start about rivalries, so hating the Scum came naturally. My father-in-law helped me to become the True Blue, CTID nutter I am today.



Haha, good Man Bama. Did you recently feature in one of cheesy's YTube blogs from the summer tour? Was a couple on there where she heralded from Manc back in the day....

I reckon you'll fit in just fine, do you get over much assuming there is still family in Manc?

Unfortunarely we didn't. I love Cheesy! Yep, plenty still there, Ashton and Denton. I catch as many matches as I can squeeze in, usually only 2 or 3 unfortunately.
BamaEngineer
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Huntsville, Alabama USA
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby TheFanKultur » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Hello from France ! From Sibierski to Mendy, Anelka to Mangala, Manchester City loves french player :D
TheFanKultur
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:24 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mahrez

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:38 pm

TheFanKultur wrote:Hello from France ! From Sibierski to Mendy, Anelka to Mangala, Manchester City loves french player :D


Welcome, edited for accuracy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7721
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
TheFanKultur wrote:Hello from France ! From Sibierski to Mendy, Anelka to Mangala Laporte, Manchester City loves french player :D


Welcome, edited for accuracy :lol: :
and again to update :lol:
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6446
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Rising » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Great to see you here Bama Engineer!! With BD from VMC and me, that’s three of us, although BD has been here for a good while, he’s foreverinbluedreams on here.
City. Always was. Always will be.
Rising
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:38 am
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby BamaEngineer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Rising wrote:Great to see you here Bama Engineer!! With BD from VMC and me, that’s three of us, although BD has been here for a good while, he’s foreverinbluedreams on here.


Great to be here, champ! :P I'm glad BD is here, maybe Buzzer and Skoorb can make it as well. :D
BamaEngineer
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Huntsville, Alabama USA
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:56 pm

BamaEngineer wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
BamaEngineer wrote:Greetings from America. I've been a longtime member on Vital Manchester City, but that site has decided to move in a new direction so I'm looking for a new home.


vital man city.... if you've left, they must be down to about 4 active posters?


That's sounds about right. It's really sad, that was home for many years.


what direction are the remaining vital guys moving in?
welcome btw


I'd say they are more into protecting trolls from other clubs than actual true Blues.

Spurs fans get everywhere pal , watch out for one or two on here !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7349
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby dazby » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:40 am

BamaEngineer wrote:
Rising wrote:Great to see you here Bama Engineer!! With BD from VMC and me, that’s three of us, although BD has been here for a good while, he’s foreverinbluedreams on here.


Great to be here, champ! :P I'm glad BD is here, maybe Buzzer and Skoorb can make it as well. :D


ooooo a new clique. How exciting! We haven't had one of those for a while. :-)
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
User avatar
dazby
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18839
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:02 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: BendyMendy

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:10 am

BamaEngineer wrote:Greetings from America. I've been a longtime member on Vital Manchester City, but that site has decided to move in a new direction so I'm looking for a new home.


Welcome Bama, good to see you posting pal.

( note to self, check this thread more often)
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8476
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby ontheroad » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Although I support a team at the other end of the country I have supported City as my second team since I heard the tale of Bert Trautmann.
Always look for results immediately and am pleased about the success for pat few years.
ontheroad
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:09 pm
Supporter of: B & H Albion
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:57 pm

ontheroad wrote:Although I support a team at the other end of the country I have supported City as my second team since I heard the tale of Bert Trautmann.
Always look for results immediately and am pleased about the success for pat few years.

Fair play chief. Welcome on board
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17280
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: EMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Blumanchu » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:15 am

Started in the kippax with my dad (3-1birmingham ) moved on to kippax with mates , north stand standing, back to kippax, north stand seated with my dad , after Luton 83 moved to main stand, great seat , bad times , got equivalent seat at the etihad , my dad stopped going at 91 yrs old I hope to do at least the same
Blumanchu
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:56 am
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: EMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:22 am

Blumanchu wrote:Started in the kippax with my dad (3-1birmingham ) moved on to kippax with mates , north stand standing, back to kippax, north stand seated with my dad , after Luton 83 moved to main stand, great seat , bad times , got equivalent seat at the etihad , my dad stopped going at 91 yrs old I hope to do at least the same


I was in the Kippax in the early 80,s...was there when that fuckign pedo started bouncing across our pitch when we were relegated.

He was on my hate list for years......he still is.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23387
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby SteveFalcon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Hi guys! I have never written on this forum, but it's nice to discuss my favorite team. This site has a thematic discussion.
SteveFalcon
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:04 pm
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:45 pm

SteveFalcon wrote:Hi guys! I have never written on this forum, but it's nice to discuss my favorite team. This site has a thematic discussion.


Well I do speak and read Spanish. But not too interested in the theme of economics
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Mendyandmakedo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:12 am

Hello Guys,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello - look forward to chatting all things City with you. Lets hope we're celebrating another league title come May.

Win tomorrow and ask questions of Liverpool, we can still do this!
Mendyandmakedo
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:38 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:50 am

SteveFalcon wrote:Hi guys! I have never written on this forum, but it's nice to discuss my favorite team. This site has a thematic discussion.
Welcome SF, any other themes that interest you at all?
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6446
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], carolina-blue, ian494 and 11 guests