Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Postby ashton287 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 am

So anyone seen the Mancini reaction video on the official Facebook page.

What a delusional cunt he is hey, seems to think we have been fucked over by refs a few times in the last few weeks starting at Chelsea.

He also agrees about the fixtures being complete bullshit.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:48 am

feedthegreek wrote:its not the fact it will reported, its the enthusiasm they will show when reporting it is the point, it felt like a funeral on espn yesterday
tomorrow itll be like your best ever stag do.

That twat on the commentary screamed in delight about Sir Alex's 70th birthday the minute the fucking goal went in. That's the point I was making yesterday about the difference in the reaction to Utd's loss which some morons totally missed as usual. I called how it would have been if it was City rather than Utd who lost, lo and behold we lost & there was the delighted Sir Alex reference immediately, exactly how Roy K***e (that well known Utd hating conspiracy theorist) called it last week.

They are all fighting and crawling over each other to get their heads up his fucking arse.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Zamora just said their performance v the rags was not at their usual level. Deluded twat, of course it was, it's ridiculous to say otherwise.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Did anyone get the feeling that Blackburn's win against the Rags wasn't in the script?

When they got the pen, the Yak looked as if he didn't know what to do and the celebration was very muted. It seemed to me that the players took it on themselves to win that game rather than giving Kean the credit. Not conspiracy on our part, but if the players can do it at the Rags then why aren't they putting it in against others?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Did anyone get the feeling that Blackburn's win against the Rags wasn't in the script?

When they got the pen, the Yak looked as if he didn't know what to do and the celebration was very muted. It seemed to me that the players took it on themselves to win that game rather than giving Kean the credit. Not conspiracy on our part, but if the players can do it at the Rags then why aren't they putting it in against others?

That's cos United are crap......
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:15 pm

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Did anyone get the feeling that Blackburn's win against the Rags wasn't in the script?

That's cos United are crap......

A very fair point my friend.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

ashton287 wrote:So anyone seen the Mancini reaction video on the official Facebook page.

What a delusional cunt he is hey, seems to think we have been fucked over by refs a few times in the last few weeks starting at Chelsea.

He also agrees about the fixtures being complete bullshit.

who disputed those things? they are NOT why we are level on pts with the scum tho...that's down to poor performances from individuals.

we can blame the refs all fucking day. or the fixture makers. or the rags. or the media. We are in control. We own this. We get it done, and we have no excuses.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Chinners » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Indeed ... I'm certainly in the camp that there is a slight rag bias however I love the fact that they have made their best start ever and are still not on top of the heap ... fucling love it I do, we can do this if we all stay calm . . . please . . . pleeease ... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby gillie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:07 pm

A lot of fans are already getting sucked in by the rag media imo.We are 5 times the team they are so what we have had a couple of dodgy games we will bounce back against the racist scousers mark my words.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

gillie wrote:A lot of fans are already getting sucked in by the rag media imo.We are 5 times the team they are so what we have had a couple of dodgy games we will bounce back against the racist scousers mark my words.

Well said sir. Let's stick it up the Excusers arses.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 am

Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
who disputed those things? they are NOT why we are level on pts with the scum tho...that's down to poor performances from individuals.

we can blame the refs all fucking day. or the fixture makers. or the rags. or the media. We are in control. We own this. We get it done, and we have no excuses.

This thread was started to dispute the veracity of these claims. Thought I'd add that Mancini believes the same. In Mancini we trust, therefore it is a fact that refs are cunts trying to have us over. Ergo visa debit card the OP is a knob.

THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT.

Shit reffing has definitely had a say in getting them level. 1-0 at Chelsea, should of had a pen and they should of had 10 men. 3 points lost and not because of the team. West brom we did all we could and when we finally got the breakthrough a good goal was ruled unfairly offside. Sunderland, poor performances but that point and the other 5 were robbed and we should be 6 pints clear right now.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16336904.stm

A curious little piece.

City have all the class in the world and shouldn't be beaten. But what if they are? Nerves will really begin to twang and what a title race we'll have then!

So we lose to Liverpool & the rags presumably win at Newcastle & go 3 points clear: THEN it's a proper title race ? Rather than both of us being on the same points ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/16336904.stm

A curious little piece.

City have all the class in the world and shouldn't be beaten. But what if they are? Nerves will really begin to twang and what a title race we'll have then!

So we lose to Liverpool & the rags presumably win at Newcastle & go 3 points clear: THEN it's a proper title race ? Rather than both of us being on the same points ?

By definition they are saying that United must have a minimum 3 points lead to have any chance of winning, so by definition they are conceding that we are in the driving seat.

But we all know, there's never a title race until the Rags are top, otherwise it's 'To early to tell'.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 pm

ashton287 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

This thread was started to dispute the veracity of these claims. Thought I'd add that Mancini believes the same. In Mancini we trust, therefore it is a fact that refs are cunts trying to have us over. Ergo visa debit card the OP is a knob.

THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT.

Shit reffing has definitely had a say in getting them level. 1-0 at Chelsea, should of had a pen and they should of had 10 men. 3 points lost and not because of the team. West brom we did all we could and when we finally got the breakthrough a good goal was ruled unfairly offside. Sunderland, poor performances but that point and the other 5 were robbed and we should be 6 pints clear right now.

i don't subscribe to City becoming the moaning, bitching club that starts to tally "should have beens" based on poor officiating. I think it all evens out over a season, i really do.

That said, was I, and i am still, incensed over the lino's fuckup to gift Sunderland their goal? of fucking course i am. It was egregious. Until they deploy instant replay or at least bin the cunts from the top tier for a whole season when they fuck up like that nothing will change tho.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT.

i don't subscribe to City becoming the moaning, bitching club that starts to tally "should have beens" based on poor officiating. I think it all evens out over a season, i really do.

That said, was I, and i am still, incensed over the lino's fuckup to gift Sunderland their goal? of fucking course i am. It was egregious. Until they deploy instant replay or at least bin the cunts from the top tier for a whole season when they fuck up like that nothing will change tho.

Imo, I've never once seen a season even out with refereeing decisions, ever. I've seen a pecking order where the biggest teams get most of the decisions & the smaller teams get mostly shafted. Tbf, there are more situations going against the big clubs nowardays, ( no way would Blackburn have got that pen if Graeme Poll had been in charge )& in the days of Richard Dunne, we would be about 3 unfairly awarded penalty decisions worse off, Evans would have stayed on, & a few of the 60/40 pens we have been awarded would have been waved away (like in Bayern), but what I have noticed over the years is that, as the games become more important, so the Liverpools & Utd's start to get more and more favourable outcomes.

Sometimes they can go half a season without much controversy at all, then suddenly a last min dodgy pen, a goal incorrectly disallowed, a player sent off & they're clear at the top or in a cup semi final. Liverpool used to be far worse for it than the rags tbf.

I thought we may have arrived up near the top of the ref pecking order, but the Silva non pen, the pen awarded at the bridge (for a handball which John Terry gets away with 5 times a season) & the last min offside goal, in the most crucial period of the season so far, makes me realise we haven't reached the top echelons just yet. One decision, fair enough but 3 biggies on the trot ? Nah. Never seen it happen to any famous clubs in red. Likelihood is, the refs will start properly kicking in on their behalf very very soon too.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby feedthegreek » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm

talking about refs tonights has been changed it was. a mariner now its m jones.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby ashton287 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 pm

So add to the list a second player undeservedly sent off v Liverpool and conveniently a very very important part of our midfield out against the rags.

I don't want to moan as it takes away from alot of strong performances tonight but it's very fucking convenient. Can you appeal 2 yellows or is it only a straight red you can appeal?.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 am

ashton287 wrote:So add to the list a second player undeservedly sent off v Liverpool and conveniently a very very important part of our midfield out against the rags.

I don't want to moan as it takes away from alot of strong performances tonight but it's very fucking convenient. Can you appeal 2 yellows or is it only a straight red you can appeal?.

We can't appeal and yes it was very convenient. After what Adam got away with what he did I was gutted when Barry got that yellow and mentioned to my family around me that I thought it was pre-ordained that he'd be sent off.

And that's not conspiracy or paranoia, it turned out to be fact.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Tommy Docherty on Talkshite, was just asked about a clash of personalities between him & Ferguson. He answered " It wasn't a clash of p..." and then suddenly "yeah" and a finish to the sentence which didn't seem quite right. Imo what has happened here is they have edited out the line " personalities, as he hasn't got one " A typical TD line.

They delay the broadcast signal so that if anyone says anything which could cause a law suit, they can edit it before it goes out 'live'. Clearly, they use the same editing device to prevent someone from saying something unpleasent about Sir Alex Ferguson.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum