Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:12 am

Rag_hater wrote:So unless you agree with the paras who think the unbeaten side so far is being cheated every week your'e a rag.Fuck me me loads have told me I'm stupid but there aint half been some bollox on this thread.

So can I ask your actual feelings on united? Serious question.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:53 am

Match officials appointments 6-7 October

Saturday 6th October

Manchester City v Sunderland (12.45pm)
Referee: L Probert
Assistants: R Ganfield, D Bryan
Fourth Official: M Atkinson

Chelsea v Norwich City (3pm)
Referee: A Taylor
Assistants: A Halliday, S Beck
Fourth Official: M Halsey

Swansea City v Reading (3pm)
Referee: M Dean
Assistants: J Collin, J Brooks
Fourth Official: S Hooper

West Bromwich Albion v Queens Park Rangers (3pm)
Referee: M Jones
Assistants: S Burt, D England
Fourth Official: R Madley

Wigan Athletic v Everton (3pm)
Referee: K Friend
Assistants: J Flynn, M Scholes
Fourth Official: L Mason

West Ham United v Arsenal (5.30pm)
Referee: P Dowd
Assistants: S Ledger, M McDonough
Fourth Official: A Marriner

Sunday 7th October

Southampton v Fulham (1.30pm)
Referee: M Clattenburg
Assistants: S Child, H Lennard
Fourth Official: P Dowd

Liverpool v Stoke City (3pm)
Referee: L Mason
Assistants: R West, D C Richards
Fourth Official: J Moss

Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (3pm)
Referee: N Swarbrick
Assistants: A Garratt, G Beswick
Fourth Official: M Halsey

Newcastle United v Manchester United (4pm)
Referee: H Webb
Assistants: M Mullarkey, D Cann
Fourth Official: K Friend

Meanwhile... poor Chris Foy, gets his reward for failing a more loving care on the previous week end...

Npower League 2
Accrington Stanley v Rochdale

Referee: CHRISTOPHER FOY
Assistants: Simon Long and Kevin Mattocks
Fourth Official : Scott Mathieson

'nuff said?

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Feed The Goat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:08 am

What does it prove?

I hate united as much as the next person and I think some decisions are unfair and I think we've been unlucky in the group of CL too.

I don't believe all officials and the FA have a vendetta against us. And the same goes for uefa to say they won't European old boys safely through to next stages and us out the way is wrong IMO if that was the case why would they stick 4 Champions in one group?
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 am

Feed The Goat wrote:I don't believe all officials and the FA have a vendetta against us.

I don't think anyone is saying all referees have an agenda. The choice of referee is part of it though. We do not see all referees in equal measure. That is a major part of the problem.

Feed The Goat wrote:And the same goes for uefa to say they won't European old boys safely through to next stages and us out the way is wrong IMO if that was the case why would they stick 4 Champions in one group?

You're going to need three other damn good teams to knock us out.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Feed The Goat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:00 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:I don't think anyone is saying all referees have an agenda. The choice of referee is part of it though. We do not see all referees in equal measure. That is a major part of the problem.

I know that but Also by doing this its now harder for Madrid Ajax and Dortmund
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:18 am

Feed The Goat wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:I don't think anyone is saying all referees have an agenda. The choice of referee is part of it though. We do not see all referees in equal measure. That is a major part of the problem.

The whole C.L. qualification and seeding system is bent and loaded so heavily in the old G14 clubs favour that it is hard for them to not make the last 16. it takes a fuck up of epic proportions. And even then, Uefa sacrificed two fine competitions to provide a television money safety net for those clubs. The Champions league has been crooked from the moment of it's inception.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Us

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 am

Feed The Goat wrote:

Have you completely missed the point of the FFP debates over the last couple of years

UEFA are more bothered about getting the top teams into the group stages, that is where the bulk of the games happen and most of the revenue comes in. As long as the top 2/3/4 in each country is nicely balanced in favour of the clubs with the biggest global support to allow access to the group stages, that suits their purposes. It doesn't really matter who wins it, thats irrelevant really.

City will become grudgingly accepted now by UEFA (albeit at the expense of Liverpool, UEFA revenue will be hit so they won't be entirely happy), but the next stage in this is the PL FFP which is an attempt to ensure that those with the biggest revenue stay at the top of the league - eg, Liverpool, Arsenal, United (the old money), and Chelsea with City some distance behind.

We don't have the global pulling power to be considered important to UEFA or the PL yet as we don''t bring in the sponsors.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Feed The Goat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
The whole C.L. qualification and seeding system is bent and loaded so heavily in the old G14 clubs favour that it is hard for them to not make the last 16. it takes a fuck up of epic proportions. And even then, Uefa sacrificed two fine competitions to provide a television money safety net for those clubs. The Champions league has been crooked from the moment of it's inception.

Yes but it's not bent against us which was kind of my point. Ain't no stopping us
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 am

Feed The Goat wrote:

Yes but it's not bent against us which was kind of my point. Ain't no stopping us

Fuck me Stupot. Have you not noticed the group we're in?
This season and last?
And did you not notice that we played in the Europa after finishing third in the group? Or is it simply that you didn't come with us to Lisbon that has dulled your memory.
We were quite definitely stopped.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Us

Postby Burt » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:So unless you agree with the paras who think the unbeaten side so far is being cheated every week your'e a rag.Fuck me me loads have told me I'm stupid but there aint half been some bollox on this thread.

I'm interestingly still waiting to see the answer to this question.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Feed The Goat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 am

Fuck me Stupot. Have you not noticed the group we're in?
This season and last?
And did you not notice that we played in the Europa after finishing third in the group? Or is it simply that you didn't come with us to Lisbon that has dulled your memory.
We were quite definitely stopped.

It can't be just bent against us it's not an anti city agenda cos we haven't been in it since it started and you said it's been bent since the beginning which I agree
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Rag_hater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 am

Burt wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

I'm interestingly still waiting to see the answer to this question.

Didn't think such a silly comment deservrd an answer the first time but seeing as you seem to see it as so important I will rise to the bait.
I feel what my name that I have been using on this forum says about the fuckers.
Rag_hater

Postby ashton287 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:14 am

Feed The Goat wrote:
It can't be just bent against us it's not an anti city agenda cos we haven't been in it since it started and you said it's been bent since the beginning which I agree

Non of it is specifically against us. The dodgy refs or groups or fixtures in any comp. They are all just FOR the old guard/money men.

We are only on the receiving end because we are the current threat to peoples bank accounts (no football reasons, just money). If we flopped back into mid table mediocrity we would be left alone and forgotten. What makes it so Fucking wrong is that one day these same cunts will start making money off us and when that happens it will all stop.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Rag_hater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:52 am

It seems a bit sad you can show all these paras independant evidence of this supposed bias being non-existent but they have to come up with ridiculous theories of where fouls agaist us are commited.If it makes any difference at the end of the season they may have a point but history so far says the experts are just being desperate.
Rag_hater

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Didn't think such a silly comment deservrd an answer the first time but seeing as you seem to see it as so important I will rise to the bait.
I feel what my name that I have been using on this forum says about the fuckers.

It's not a silly question. Most if not all of us have at some point slagged then off.

You're name is rag hater. But I've only ever seen you defend them. Which you do a lot.

So what is it you hate?
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby dazby » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 am

Guys, are the media making anything of the Foy appointment? Is anyone protesting on talkback radio? We should take the lead on this.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 am

Rag_hater wrote:It seems a bit sad you can show all these paras independant evidence of this supposed bias being non-existent but they have to come up with ridiculous theories of where fouls agaist us are commited.If it makes any difference at the end of the season they may have a point but history so far says the experts are just being desperate.

And it's because of that kind of attitude prevailing in football, that Utd will continue to gain an advantage. People who point it out, every time it happens, over & over & over again, are being 'ridiculous'. No matter how many dodgy decisions they get, no matter how many of those decisions happen at key moments in league & cup competitions, no matter how many years it goes on for, people who point it out are 'just imagining it'.

It's not real & Utd can prove it; because Nani didn't get a penalty last week.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby dazby » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 am

Here's what I wrote on your say on Teamtalk:

dazby (Manchester City): I notice Chris Foy has been demoted to League Two this weekend. That is an outrage!! What possible justification can there possibly be other than he reffed the game too fairly so that United lost at home. The same thing has happened to other refs who have presided over United losses. Football in England is bent. This is yet more evidence.

And the editor felt the need to reply;

Editor Comments : He's not been demoted. Refs take it in turns to officiate in the Football League, and it just so happens it's his turn this weekend. He's been given a L2 game, simply by chance. He's already reffed more games in the PL than any other official this year, and will be back next week. That should dampen your conspiracy theories and wild accusations!!! Cheers. -Marshy
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 am

dazby wrote:Here's what I wrote on your say on Teamtalk:

dazby (Manchester City): I notice Chris Foy has been demoted to League Two this weekend. That is an outrage!! What possible justification can there possibly be other than he reffed the game too fairly so that United lost at home. The same thing has happened to other refs who have presided over United losses. Football in England is bent. This is yet more evidence.

And the editor felt the need to reply;

Editor Comments : He's not been demoted. Refs take it in turns to officiate in the Football League, and it just so happens it's his turn this weekend. He's been given a L2 game, simply by chance. He's already reffed more games in the PL than any other official this year, and will be back next week. That should dampen your conspiracy theories and wild accusations!!! Cheers. -Marshy

May have been better to check first ;)

He got the ok from Ferguson anyway didn't he ? I though Ferguson had said he was 'unsighted' or similar & didn't blame him for this year's decision going against them ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Rag_hater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:

It's not a silly question. Most if not all of us have at some point slagged then off.

You're name is rag hater. But I've only ever seen you defend them. Which you do a lot.

So what is it you hate?

Bollox exaggeration as usual
Most things.I'm not prejudiced like that.

dazby wrote:Guys, are the media making anything of the Foy appointment? Is anyone protesting on talkback radio? We should take the lead on this.

With regards to that if the daft fucker has sorted that out is it not possible to think that the fool has just given himself another problem.I'm of the feeling that Foy's collegues and friends in the profession will be looking to get the fucker back and will fuck up the c+nts at any opportunity they get.Closing ranks as it were.Nothing IMO would enhance their rep than fuckin up the rags when they get chance
Rag_hater

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum