Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Postby Original Dub » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 am

Rag_hater wrote:It seems a bit sad you can show all these paras independant evidence of this supposed bias being non-existent but they have to come up with ridiculous theories of where fouls agaist us are commited.If it makes any difference at the end of the season they may have a point but history so far says the experts are just being desperate.

Do you reckon if you find yourself disagreeing in almost every topic you may have a problem yourself?
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am

Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:It seems a bit sad you can show all these paras independant evidence of this supposed bias being non-existent but they have to come up with ridiculous theories of where fouls agaist us are commited.If it makes any difference at the end of the season they may have a point but history so far says the experts are just being desperate.

Do you reckon if you find yourself disagreeing in almost every topic you may have a problem yourself?

Thankyou Dr.Dub.I'll take your wise words and have a good long look at myself.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 pm

That was a question.
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Original Dub wrote:That was a question.

He doesn't answer questions directly, he prefers to skirt around them.

Based on this I'd like to ask him is he involved in politics but I can't be arsed as he'll probably skirt around that question too.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Rag_hater wrote:It seems a bit sad you can show all these paras independant evidence of this supposed bias being non-existent.

Where's that then? I want to see this evidence, seeing as I am a "para", as you so kindly put it.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby john68 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 pm

The big problem that most seem to have is that they are looking for the BIG CONSPIRACY. Forget it, there isn't one. Football is a multi global, multi billion £s industry that operates at many levels and the corruption which is rife in football is the same: multi global, multi faceted and operated by different interests at many different levels.
EUROPE
1...The G14; It doesn't exist. Not only as it has been reshaped into a far more politically powerful group called the European Clubs' Association. Some of the original clubs are no longer in that powerful group. We now have a smaller group of powerful leading clubs driving their interests through.
2...UeFA nominally holds the power but the real power lies with the remaining elite clubs. Where the like of Bayern, the rags, Barca, Real, Juve and the Milans go, so do the sponsors, TV, media and money. Rumminigge already threatened to use their power to "Shut the UeFA shop"...His own words. UeFA caved in.
3...The remaining elite clubs do NOT want City or any other new money (Russian, Arab) to feed from the trough they have created. The European Coefficient, the split UeFA funding based on TV and history and the FFPR are all tools to defend their position.

DOMESTIC
1...As in Europe, the English elite clubs need to defend their position against any threat of which we are the biggest. Rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, with the possibility of Spurs...6 teams don't fit into 4 CL places.
2...I believe the gambling/betting industry have multi trillion £s interests in football and undoubtedly exert their own pressure on refereeing and refereeing appointment. I am well convinced of that.
3...Agents control the buying/selling at some clubs. We suffered under Joorabchian for a couple of seasons. They place their own players and extract huge fees. Taggart's son, Twitchy's pals and BFS and is son have all been under suspicion.

I reckon that only scrapes the surface of football corruption. We have seen how other sports like cricket have been affected. Does anyone think football is squeaky clean? Sadly because it is such a mish mash of fog and confusion. We need to identify and focus on each aspect separately.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Rag_hater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Original Dub wrote:That was a question.

I was trying to be original like you perhaps you could tell me were I am going wrong.

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:It seems a bit sad you can show all these paras independant evidence of this supposed bias being non-existent.

Where's that then? I want to see this evidence, seeing as I am a "para", as you so kindly put it.

A stupid cunt like me was able to find it so I am sure if you put your mind to it you could also.

john68 wrote:The big problem that most seem to have is that they are looking for the BIG CONSPIRACY. Forget it, there isn't one. Football is a multi global, multi billion £s industry that operates at many levels and the corruption which is rife in football is the same: multi global, multi faceted and operated by different interests at many different levels.
EUROPE
1...The G14; It doesn't exist. Not only as it has been reshaped into a far more politically powerful group called the European Clubs' Association. Some of the original clubs are no longer in that powerful group. We now have a smaller group of powerful leading clubs driving their interests through.
2...UeFA nominally holds the power but the real power lies with the remaining elite clubs. Where the like of Bayern, the rags, Barca, Real, Juve and the Milans go, so do the sponsors, TV, media and money. Rumminigge already threatened to use their power to "Shut the UeFA shop"...His own words. UeFA caved in.
3...The remaining elite clubs do NOT want City or any other new money (Russian, Arab) to feed from the trough they have created. The European Coefficient, the split UeFA funding based on TV and history and the FFPR are all tools to defend their position.

DOMESTIC
1...As in Europe, the English elite clubs need to defend their position against any threat of which we are the biggest. Rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, with the possibility of Spurs...6 teams don't fit into 4 CL places.
2...I believe the gambling/betting industry have multi trillion £s interests in football and undoubtedly exert their own pressure on refereeing and refereeing appointment. I am well convinced of that.
3...Agents control the buying/selling at some clubs. We suffered under Joorabchian for a couple of seasons. They place their own players and extract huge fees. Taggart's son, Twitchy's pals and BFS and is son have all been under suspicion.

I reckon that only scrapes the surface of football corruption. We have seen how other sports like cricket have been affected. Does anyone think football is squeaky clean? Sadly because it is such a mish mash of fog and confusion. We need to identify and focus on each aspect separately.

I think that we have never really been a part of this money grabbing cartel so what it does has no effect on us.Let the fuckers grab the money we did alright before and now it does't matter in the slightest.
Rag_hater

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Rag_hater wrote:A stupid cunt like me was able to find it so I am sure if you put your mind to it you could also.

Your four-letter word, not mine.

That was not evidence. That was one bloke's opinion.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Bollox exaggeration as usual
Most things.I'm not prejudiced like that.

With regards to that if the daft fucker has sorted that out is it not possible to think that the fool has just given himself another problem.I'm of the feeling that Foy's collegues and friends in the profession will be looking to get the fucker back and will fuck up the c+nts at any opportunity they get.Closing ranks as it were.Nothing IMO would enhance their rep than fuckin up the rags when they get chance

By my count you've ducked my question 3 times now.

Tell me what you hate about them?
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby john68 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Rag Hater,
I'm sorry Mate but you either are on a wind up or despite all that has been posted, debated or discussed on here over a very long period, you really don't have any understanding of the what the situation is....sorry but I find that hard to believe.

It has to be a wind up....or stupidity...You choose which.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm

john68 wrote:Rag Hater,
I'm sorry Mate but you either are on a wind up or despite all that has been posted, debated or discussed on here over a very long period, you really don't have any understanding of the what the situation is....sorry but I find that hard to believe.

Have you noticed how well his written language has come on, he sounds like a true Manc nowadays.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john68 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
john68 wrote:Rag Hater,

Have you noticed how well his written language has come on, he sounds like a true Manc nowadays.

Beefers Mate....THANK YOU
I knew there was something, just couldn't put my finger on it, for weeks it has kept me awake at night, the thought of it stopped me getting an erection and....weeeeeell! Some things are best left private......Could he be Gillie in disguise?....:-)
john68

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 am

It seems telling the truth one of the few times in my life has got me accusations of being a rag.
Dickheads(is that Manc enough for people).
Learn't me lesson.
Lie like all the paras.
Rag_hater

Postby john68 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am

Rag_hater wrote:It seems telling the truth one of the few times in my life has got me accusations of being a rag.
Learn't me lesson.
Lie like all the paras.

Why do you consider that your opinion is the truth?
Just my opinion!
john68

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am

Rag_hater wrote:It seems telling the truth one of the few times in my life has got me accusations of being a rag.
Learn't me lesson.
Lie like all the paras.

You'll never say a bad word about them will you?

That's why I think you're a rag. You've never. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever posted an anti united opinion.

Lots of pro united ones tho.
Pretty Boy Lee

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:28 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Learn't me lesson.
Lie like all the paras.

You'll never say a bad word about them will you?

That's why I think you're a rag. You've never. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever posted an anti united opinion.

Lots of pro united ones tho.

Feel silly for answering and that's an achievement for me just to prove you wrong again
United are CUNTS
bacon is a CUNT
There .You are wrong as usual
Rag_hater

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Feel silly for answering and that's an achievement for me just to prove you wrong again
United are CUNTS
bacon is a CUNT
There .You are wrong as usual

Touché.
Pretty Boy Lee

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Rag_hater wrote:Lie like all the paras.

Interesting.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:Lie like all the paras.

Interesting.

What's 'paras'. Is he refereeing to people who jump out of planes? Now, they are crazy bastards!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john68 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Beefers,

PARA-NOIDS....They're what you get when shitting yerself as you bale out at a few thousand feet.
Thought you'da known that Mate.
john68

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum