Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Postby CityGer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Tommy Docherty on Talkshite, was just asked about a clash of personalities between him & Ferguson. He answered " It wasn't a clash of p..." and then suddenly "yeah" and a finish to the sentence which didn't seem quite right. Imo what has happened here is they have edited out the line " personalities, as he hasn't got one " A typical TD line.

They delay the broadcast signal so that if anyone says anything which could cause a law suit, they can edit it before it goes out 'live'. Clearly, they use the same editing device to prevent someone from saying something unpleasent about Sir Alex Ferguson.

and yet you spend all day listening to it.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Tommy Docherty on Talkshite, was just asked about a clash of personalities between him & Ferguson. He answered " It wasn't a clash of p..." and then suddenly "yeah" and a finish to the sentence which didn't seem quite right. Imo what has happened here is they have edited out the line " personalities, as he hasn't got one " A typical TD line.

They delay the broadcast signal so that if anyone says anything which could cause a law suit, they can edit it before it goes out 'live'. Clearly, they use the same editing device to prevent someone from saying something unpleasent about Sir Alex Ferguson.

What I heard TD say was it wasnt a clash of personalities, we simply didnt get on ,didn't like each other.Typical TD and it sounded just like part of his after dinner speech.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

What I heard TD say was it wasnt a clash of personalities, we simply didnt get on ,didn't like each other.Typical TD and it sounded just like part of his after dinner speech.

That's fair enough but were you listening on digital ? I was listening to the med wave & there was no gap on the broadcast I got so it was an instant edit, which presumably they used 'just in case'. Otherwise I don't know how, technically, it can happen !
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Yffi_88 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm

City Are Back...
Yffi_88
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby gillie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm

I hope, when they walk out at the Wastelands, that each United player remembers those six goals. I want them humiliate the blue shite and when it's over, drag Summerbee out of the stands and stomp his big fucking nose into the ground. I fucking hate the blue cunts. Kill the bastards.
This is a comment from the rags FA cup derby thread.I think we may have finally got under thier skins lol.I know its a little off topic but did'nt know where else to put it and i did'nt want to start a new thread.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Why are you looking at their websites? ... weirdo
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby john68 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Chinners wrote:Why are you looking at their websites? ... weirdo

Confirm this for me Chinners mate please...Wasn't Gillie the guy who said he wanted no more chat about the rags on here cos it was a City forum?
Then why would our beloved Gillie go wandering off from his City chat to search for rag chat in their middin?
I wonder if he's a signed up member on that site?...Naaaaaaaaaaaaah! He wouln't have done that......(would he?)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:18 pm

gillie wrote:I hope, when they walk out at the Wastelands, that each United player remembers those six goals. I want them humiliate the blue shite and when it's over, drag Summerbee out of the stands and stomp his big fucking nose into the ground. I fucking hate the blue cunts. Kill the bastards.
This is a comment from the rags FA cup derby thread.I think we may have finally got under thier skins lol.I know its a little off topic but did'nt know where else to put it and i did'nt want to start a new thread.

Can we just talk about City ffs !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 pm

john68 wrote:

Confirm this for me Chinners mate please...Wasn't Gillie the guy who said he wanted no more chat about the rags on here cos it was a City forum?
Then why would our beloved Gillie go wandering off from his City chat to search for rag chat in their middin?
I wonder if he's a signed up member on that site?...Naaaaaaaaaaaaah! He wouln't have done that......(would he?)

<ahem>
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=41321
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Chinners wrote:
john68 wrote:

<ahem>
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=41321

Owned or what.

Gillie..go to the back of the class and wear your spastic hat,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby gillie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 pm

john68 wrote:

It was research John mate.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm

who is surprised to find Webb reffing abother scum game?

who else thinks that if the penealty incident had happened at the other end it would have been given without a shadow of a doubt??

lets hope the barcodes deserve to win the 2nd half 4 - 0 - that should be good enough to earn a draw
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 pm

I actually quite like Webb as a ref. Maybe I haven't seen some of his bad matches. (I haven't seen most of this one to be honest, joined a few mins after the goal)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Dameerto wrote:I actually quite like Webb as a ref. Maybe I haven't seen some of his bad matches. (I haven't seen most of this one to be honest, joined a few mins after the goal)

Well he tends to be a good and largely unbiased ref tbf - when the scum are not involved

You have a missed nothing more than his usual performance when they are
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Dameerto wrote:I actually quite like Webb as a ref. Maybe I haven't seen some of his bad matches. (I haven't seen most of this one to be honest, joined a few mins after the goal)

Webb is an Arse of a referee . He's so far up his own rectum it's unbelievable. I wathed him referee an International game recently
and he was diabolical.

There is a drastic need for getting the best referees in the world to be in the PL and they should be paid or remunerated so handsomely
that they are beyond corruption.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

@OptaManc: 2003 - Manchester United have lost their first game with Howard Webb refereeing since 2003

Thought I'd add this in here aswell.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby freshie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 pm

ashton287 wrote:@OptaManc: 2003 - Manchester United have lost their first game with Howard Webb refereeing since 2003

You're just being paranoid ;-)
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:23 am

ashton287 wrote:@OptaManc: 2003 - Manchester United have lost their first game with Howard Webb refereeing since 2003

It took us several years (16 matches was it?) to lose when Clattenburg was reffing. Believe it or not.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 am

On the back page of the Manchester Evening News 1st edition on tues (the day City played Liverpool IN MANCHESTER) the big banner headline was 'Tyne To Deliver' even though Utd weren't playing that day. Yesterday, there was a picture of City's game with small text with the words 'Massive' highlighted, & a big banner headline & piece about Utd.

Today there was a picture from Utd's game with small text & a great big banner headline about Inter offering Sneijder for Tevez.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:08 am

Ted Hughes wrote:On the back page of the Manchester United Evening News 1st edition on tues (the day City played Liverpool IN MANCHESTER) the big banner headline was 'Tyne To Deliver' even though Utd weren't playing that day. Yesterday, there was a picture of City's game with small text with the words 'Massive' highlighted, & a big banner headline & piece about Utd.

Today there was a picture from Utd's game with small text & a great big banner headline about Inter offering Sneijder for Tevez.

Fixed.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum