Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:On the back page of the Manchester United Evening News 1st edition on tues (the day City played Liverpool IN MANCHESTER) the big banner headline was 'Tyne To Deliver' even though Utd weren't playing that day. Yesterday, there was a picture of City's game with small text with the words 'Massive' highlighted, & a big banner headline & piece about Utd.

Today there was a picture from Utd's game with small text & a great big banner headline about Inter offering Sneijder for Tevez.

Fixed.

Congratulations on becoming a ledge! Just found out/realised in tother thread. Well deserved.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby CityFanFromRome » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 am

zuricity wrote:There is a drastic need for getting the best referees in the world to be in the PL and they should be paid or remunerated so handsomely
that they are beyond corruption.

Funny how the same thing is said of Serie A here in Italy whenever there is a run of big mistakes from refs. To have paid refs they would have to be professionals, thus leaving their current jobs, training constantly to be fit, etc. It's doable and possibly a good solution but it would have to be a worldwide thing, or at least European to guarantee fair refereeing in all leagues, also otherwise there would be repercussions on the European competitions, with matches officiated by pro refs and other matches in the hands of still amateur officials.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 pm

There's definitely a conspiracy, in the build up to a derby trust the media to come up with a controversial headline.
http://twitpic.com/8420xg/full
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:45 pm

And Rooney is leaving, they're out to get [strike]Us[/strike] them
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:56 am

Honestly - and i really am not having a go here - but i do find it hard to understand why people get so vexed about what people write about City.

I love City, you all love City, we are going to be a force for years to come. Fuck what anyone does or doesn't write.
The Man In Blue

Postby feedthegreek » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Tommy Docherty on Talkshite, was just asked about a clash of personalities between him & Ferguson. He answered " It wasn't a clash of p..." and then suddenly "yeah" and a finish to the sentence which didn't seem quite right. Imo what has happened here is they have edited out the line " personalities, as he hasn't got one " A typical TD line.

They delay the broadcast signal so that if anyone says anything which could cause a law suit, they can edit it before it goes out 'live'. Clearly, they use the same editing device to prevent someone from saying something unpleasent about Sir Alex Ferguson.

just had talkshite on and you would have thought at 8 this morning quinn who always takes the mickey out of united would be discussing last nights breaking news about rooney and taggart. they always have 15 minutes of chatting about whats in the news first thing in the morning, no mention of it at all. but a very low key chat about the oldham player who was abused at the kop end instead,
but funnily enough, it was a fan in the ground not the FAMOUS KOP END if these 2 stories had been at city youd never here the last of it.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby aaron bond » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:06 am

The Man In Blue wrote:Honestly - and i really am not having a go here - but i do find it hard to understand why people get so vexed about what people write about City.

I love City, you all love City, we are going to be a force for years to come. Fuck what anyone does or doesn't write.

This is exactly how I feel. I'm not denying there are people out there who want to City fail and journalists who only write negative stuff about us (with the weekly attacks on the Sunday Supplement last season a clear example). But I don't understand why their opinions matter so much. Despite a lot of the negative attention we've received over the past 2-3 years, we have only gone from strength to strength, having won a trophy, established ourselves as title contenders and assembled a management team and squad of hard-working, committed playings with (most of) the deadwood cleared out. No one can take away what we've achieved or what we will achieve in the coming years. The only opinions that we should really be concerned with are our club's and ours as fans.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby feedthegreek » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:27 pm

if they painted city in a better light sometimes, and told the real truth about the scum nobody would bother, but still they keep perpetuating myths about them ,eg their better in the 2nd half of the season shit, last 2 games conceded 6, 0 pts
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 pm

feedthegreek wrote:if they painted city in a better light sometimes, and told the real truth about the scum nobody would bother, but still they keep perpetuating myths about them ,eg their better in the 2nd half of the season shit, last 2 games conceded 6, 0 pts

On Soccer Saturday they've just had 10 mins talking about United and to a man they're basically saying that they haven't got a clue what Taggart is doing. Then, up pops a montage of Yaya Toure, showing his runs and goals and they then go on to say that if Yaya was at United the teams would be even, somehow implying that they are just short of 1 player (also intimating that we are a one man team). They finish by saying that Taggart hasn't really any worries, even after saying he doesn't seem to have a clue who to play where (Jones, Rafael, Valencia) and he will be very happy with the position and form they're in.

Now, this isn't P or C, it's just the way Sky approach their armchair viewers, trying to get to the truth but ensuring they leave them on a high. Oh, and they'll get back to how good the Toon were later.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:33 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:Honestly - and i really am not having a go here - but i do find it hard to understand why people get so vexed about what people write about City.

Honestly - what if I write about you every day telling everyone that your a fuckign smelly cunt..would it piss you off?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Honestly - what if I write about you every day telling everyone that your a fuckign smelly cunt..would it piss you off?

I reckon he's ginger, he's so thick skinned.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hahaha.

Then you could add that his next door neighbour, who, in reality, smells like a Camel's bollocks, is actually a paragon of personal hygene & will end up smelling strongly of roses come springtime, because he gets cleaner & cleaner after Christmas, every year..
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hahaha.

Then you could add that his next door neighbour, who, in reality, smells like a Camel's bollocks, is actually a paragon of personal hygene & will end up smelling strongly of roses come springtime, because he gets cleaner & cleaner after Christmas, every year..

All these spastics that come on here telling us to IGNORE negative shite thats spouted about our club are the same ones that have a pop back when I call them spastics and fuckign snotty students.....

you couldn't make it up.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hahaha.

All these spastics that come on here telling us to IGNORE negative shite thats spouted about our club are the same ones that have a pop back when I call them spastics and fuckign snotty students.....

you couldn't make it up.

But you're hurting thier feelings. There's nothing more so precious.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Write what you like old man, it's your limited time. I don't give a fuck.
The Man In Blue

Postby john68 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Is it necessary for you to be ageist?

Please remember that Carl (and myself) have more knowledge about being young than you do about being old. Your turn will arrive soon enough...see how you like it then!!!!

Kids huh!!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:20 pm

john68 wrote:Is it necessary for you to be ageist?

Please remember that Carl (and myself) have more knowledge about being young than you do about being old. Your turn will arrive soon enough...see how you like it then!!!!

Kids huh!!!!

If he persists with being cuntist, intellectist and generally abusive I'll do what I bloody well like!

What were we talking about again?
The Man In Blue

Postby gillie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Now i'm not one to accuse but dont you think Barry's red against the dippers was a bit conveniant with the FACup derby only days away.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby john68 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
john68 wrote:Is it necessary for you to be ageist?

Kids huh!!!!

If he persists with being cuntist, intellectist and generally abusive I'll do what I bloody well like!

What were we talking about again?

...but wouldn't that taint you with the same brush as Mr Suarez....and also include you in a similar; cuntist, intellectist and abusive package.....SHAME!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Write what you like old man, it's your limited time. I don't give a fuck.

So you Dont give a fuck what is written...... yet you do.
Carry on..just make sure you walk around with that pointed dunces hat on.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum