Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:So if this times bloke is correct, and I am far from admitting he is, can someone explain why we get 70% possession and 40% of the free kicks?

No they can't, & neither can they explain WHY Utd feel it is so important to have so many people spreading their influence.

Q: What exactly are they trying to influence ?

A: Everything.

Q: Why do they bother after all these years, if it doesn't work ?

A: Because it does.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:58 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:So if this times bloke is correct, and I am far from admitting he is, can someone explain why we get 70% possession and 40% of the free kicks?

So does having possession mean you cannot do a foul.Somebody should tell Barça.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Rag_hater wrote:

So does having possession mean you cannot do a foul.Somebody should tell Barça.

Did you actually read the article you quoted?

I don't give a monkey's crutchpiece about Barcelona.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mancio4ever wrote:Can we all stop moaning, please?

I think, after today HOME game, it's fair to say that thr Rules have been amended to read: "Kicking a Blues' leg is not deemed to be a faul": so well done Lee Probert, perfect direction.

Eric Hobsbawn died earlier last week at the tender age of 96. Considered one of Britains finest Historians, Eric, born in Egypt of mixed Jewish families, was British by birth, grew up in pre War (ww2) Vienna and Berlin , before moving to England to study at Cambridge.

Being a life long Communist of the marxist philosophy( Karl and not Groucho !), his particular skills for accurate, concise , yet interesting explanation of events, belied his political persuasion.

He was reknowned for the accuracy of his analysis of events and their background.

It is indeed a shame that he never got around to completing his trilogy on footballl in the PL , whisky and media manipulation . I'm sure it would have ( note that ashton), sold by the thousand on Amazon.com.

On a serious note, this topic is worth keeping upto date :-)

Must amend my ignorance on Hobsbawn: and i'm gonna do it as straight as possible, giving the authoritative source of advise.
excellent shout as usual, Mate!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 pm

More proof that WEBB is a Munchen.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:
Must amend my ignorance on Hobsbawn: and i'm gonna do it as straight as possible, giving the authoritative source of advise.

You're most welcome, my only real point in making any reference to the venerable historian , is that he always saught the truth and to report as accurately as possible.

I think as long as we remain objective about these events, that appear to promote a kind of paranoia, but actually suggest corruption . I think we'll be ok.

Case in point , Jimmy Saville, rumours abounded for years.... it's taken so long to be made public. Hillsborough another example.

Ferguson, Gill and United will get found out eventually. It's only a matter of time and we are already Champions inspite of the filth.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:More proof that WEBB is a Munchen.

Can anybody say they are surprised at this ?

And does anybody think it's a little bit odd that Rooney can run up to a Wigan player & twat him in the back of the head but nothing is done, then RVP can run up to a Newcastle player & twat him in the head, but nothing is done ?

Does this not make even the most blind of people on here have the slightest little doubt that perhaps a certain club gets a little bit of favouritism ?

Balotelli would have got off with this ? Really ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 pm

There is a stat which has worked out that we get fouled every 5.28 seconds when we are in possession,the lowest amount.I think that maybe one of the reasons for us getting fewer free kicks whilst having the majority of possession.

Ted Hughes wrote:

And does anybody think it's a little bit odd that Rooney can run up to a Wigan player & twat him in the back of the head but nothing is done, then RVP can run up to a Newcastle player & twat him in the head, but nothing is done ?

Does this not make even the most blind of people on here have the slightest little doubt that perhaps a certain club gets a little bit of favouritism ?

The way I see it that the main rivals the twats have got, us and chavs.both won (we are still unbeaten),so it has made no difference and the fuckers have used one of their trump cards.
There must be some refs out there who don't like the twats.
Rag_hater

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:23 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mancio4ever wrote:

You're most welcome, my only real point in making any reference to the venerable historian , is that he always saught the truth and to report as accurately as possible.

I think as long as we remain objective about these events, that appear to promote a kind of paranoia, but actually suggest corruption . I think we'll be ok.

Case in point , Jimmy Saville, rumours abounded for years.... it's taken so long to be made public. Hillsborough another example.

Ferguson, Gill and United will get found out eventually. It's only a matter of time and we are already Champions inspite of the filth.

I still continue to appraise the EPL as the most clean/less dirty among the Major Leagues.
Definitely miles away from the FIXED Circus of my own Country's League, whereas referees' careers are handled, managed and decided not by the FA, but directly by the Serie A League: and it's not by chance that all the attempts organized by the lobbying of mid/low table Clubs, in order to elect a Chairman of the League other than the candidate designed by the Juventus/AC Milan mafia had always ended in blood and tears (with some weird driven relegation of the Club who inspired the tempative revolution).

EPL is not a fixed League, imho, as we could enjoy on the last game of the former season, rather than the theater whereas the myth of almighty U****d keep gets perpetuating thanks to the steady bombing of unanimous media.
What we are witnessing is just the result of the HUGE influence established by Ferguson, Gill and United throughout and thanks to last 20 years domination of domestic and international football on the domestic media. And we all know that there's nothing as powerful and stronger than a constant, massive biased bombing by the media on average/weak minds. The world itself changed completely when the TV switched the cameras on the Vietnam war and from then on that powerful, opinion forging, force kept improving in skill, depth, etc.

I am convinced that when the filthy vessel will have been sunk, thanks to our beloved Agents Glazers, the Slaves will be looking for another master, who will enjoy almost the same benefit, granted that will be able and will want to play as dirty as masters Ferguson, Gill and United did in the last two decades.
Till then we must keep fighting with our pride in the battle and superior football skill as we did last season and as Arsene and the Spanish fat waiter had never been able to do.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:49 am

Rag_hater wrote:

There is a stat which has worked out that we get fouled every 5.28 seconds when we are in possession,the lowest amount.I think that maybe one of the reasons for us getting fewer free kicks whilst having the majority of possession.

Ted Hughes wrote:

The way I see it that the main rivals the twats have got, us and chavs.both won (we are still unbeaten),so it has made no difference and the fuckers have used one of their trump cards.
There must be some refs out there who don't like the twats.

A three game retrospective ban for Van Persie could have cost the rags 9 points. Last season, they decided to ban Balotelli, at a crucial stage of the season, for a 'stamp' which was absolutely impossible to prove; the only person who knows whether he brought his foot down intentionally where it landed, is Balotelli. They decided however, to take away the benefit of the doubt & ban him.

This incident, has no doubt. You don't accidentally extend your arm into someones head as you're running past unless you have some kind of Harry Redknapp twitch of the arms disorder. They have decided to interpret RVP's action as 'trying to push the opponent off' rather than trying to punch him in the head, which it obviously was.

There is no reason why he should get the benefit of the doubt & Balotelli didn't, other than favouritism.

It is blatant and obvious.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:49 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
A three game retrospective ban for Van Persie could have cost the rags 9 points. Last season, they decided to ban Balotelli, at a crucial stage of the season, for a 'stamp' which was absolutely impossible to prove; the only person who knows whether he brought his foot down intentionally where it landed, is Balotelli. They decided however, to take away the benefit of the doubt & ban him.

This incident, has no doubt. You don't accidentally extend your arm into someones head as you're running past unless you have some kind of Harry Redknapp twitch of the arms disorder. They have decided to interpret RVP's action as 'trying to push the opponent off' rather than trying to punch him in the head, which it obviously was.

There is no reason why he should get the benefit of the doubt & Balotelli didn't, other than favouritism.

Cue rag hater to talk around the point completely.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:06 am

Rag_hater wrote:

Where does this stat come from?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:11 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:

We get lower free kicks and the stat says we're fouled less?

I may be missing something here, but isn't it pretty obvious that stat would say we get fouled less?
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:15 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

We get lower free kicks and the stat says we're fouled less?

I may be missing something here, but isn't it pretty obvious that stat would say we get fouled less?

I think it is plucked from the same orifice as Palus's 6% stat myself. However a link from raggers may make me believe otherwise.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Dameerto » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:19 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:

We have typically 60-70 percent posession in most matches, 60 percent would be 54 minutes (assuming there's no such thing as neutral posession) - rounding up to a foul every 5.5 seconds for convenience (less than you say we are receiving) that would be approximately 11 fouls a minute, or 594 fouls for a 60 percent posession match. I don't believe it.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby ashton287 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:08 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Its an open and shut case based completely on the video evidence.

If you go slightly deeper you can add to the evidence van persie's previous with Newcastle and then again his previous with his elbows in general. Then if you go slightly deeper you remember he is a fucking rapist.

Yet balotelli is crucified for any kind of challenge because HE'S the bad guy. Its a fucking joke. Shows the level of depravity in football and the media.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 am

Dameerto wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:

We have typically 60-70 percent posession in most matches, 60 percent would be 54 minutes (assuming there's no such thing as neutral posession) - rounding up to a foul every 5.5 seconds for convenience (less than you say we are receiving) that would be approximately 11 fouls a minute, or 594 fouls for a 60 percent posession match. I don't believe it.

Sorry mean't to say minutes and the possession thing I think you have wrong the figures I can find suggest about 58%.A few games we have dominated but aginst teams like Swans and Arse they have had the edge.

http://www.bitterandblue.com/2012/7/14/ ... ion-part-1

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/To ... asons/2935

58 near to 60 but saying 70 is a bit of exaggeration methinks.
Rag_hater

Postby ashton287 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:17 pm

[youtube]j-yuQdPr7uQ[/youtube]

Thought i'd drag this back up to the top in anticipation of tomorrow and the return of football/corruption.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm

think this may be apt, atm

[youtube]ZLgYuNHVLDI[/youtube]

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby IanWright » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 pm

There was something, many moons ago, where Mourinho moaned about the number of home games Arsenal get in the Premiership after having been away in the Champions League in midweek. He questioned the involvement of Dein at FA level and his additional role at Arsenal. BaconFace stuck his oar in (the brown-nosing between these two was physically sickening at the time) and stated 'he'd been saying it for years, but nobody had listened to him'.

It's interesting to see, now, where Manchester United play their games after an away fixture in the CL. Doesn't David Gill have a dual job role with them and the FA now? Indeed, take tomorrow as a case in fact where, after a gruelling England international, they have a plum home game against Stoke 'lay-down-and-die-in-Salford' City.

Moreover, should Chelsea draw a Premiership team either at home or away in the 3rd round of the FA Cup this season, I'll eat my socks.

(I've ALWAYS looked for an excuse to post in this thread!)
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum