Pep Guardiola

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Guardiola

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 am

[youtube]e8hKzerxY2s&feature[/youtube]
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 am

Dunnylad wrote:
Slim wrote:
Manchester City, Pep and Bayern should all sue The Sun, if anything it would cause them grief of having to deal with a lawsuit. Maybe they'd be a little more reluctant to posting absolute Chinners whenever they need to fill column inches.

Can you sue someone for reporting what you believe is fact? No one is misquoted as far as we know, just the Sun reporting about some bloke in Spain who said he was definitely going to City.

If the editor of one of these degenerate papers believes that someone is a murderer and reports it in their paper, and in fact it turns out to be untrue, then you can use your own imagination as to what would happen next.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 am

Goaters 103 wrote:
Chinners wrote:Really not looking forward to collating the SNUB COUNT later on ...its going to take me fuclin ages

Will be off the scale Chinners.

On Pep, I can see why he chose Bayern as the Bundesliga is winnable championship for them given all the cards are perennialy stacked in Bayerns favour - the spanish rags is a good description of them - and whenever a good player emerges at another Bundesliga team, he always seems to be sold to Bayern, as though its their right to cream off everyone's best players.

Will be interesting to see how Pep does there, particularly in europe as the suspicion remains that my nan could manage that Barca team. We will see.

Very interesting & gives us plus the rags chance to weigh him up in case Bob leaves or Fergusn dies.

Imo, he's chosen Bayern because he doesn't want to go to Chelsea & City/Utd, maybe Arsenal, are unwilling to remove their managers to make way for him. 'Not talking' to them is bollocks. He was talking to Ferguson in person. Ferguson represents Utd. He will have been talking to City & Chelsea & possibly Arsenal too.

He has already said he intends to come to the Premier League & if he does ok at Bayern, he will.

Had he taken over at the rags or similar, he could have badly undermined our academy building plans, as youngsters would be choosing between Marwood, an ex French player & an ancient Spanish player of yesteryear, or the manager of the greatest side ever, who has a track record of playing youth products. It's a no brainer who they would sign for & he could have pushed a club ahead of us in that respect.

When he does come over here in the future, we will have the best academy set up in the world parked next to our ground, & will be a much more appealing destination for any kid than we are now, or for Guardiola for that matter, if Bob goes home.

I would have been very worried if he had turned up at OT at this point in time. This is perfect.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:
Chinners wrote:Really not looking forward to collating the SNUB COUNT later on ...its going to take me fuclin ages

On Pep, I can see why he chose Bayern as the Bundesliga is winnable championship for them given all the cards are perennialy stacked in Bayerns favour - the spanish rags is a good description of them - and whenever a good player emerges at another Bundesliga team, he always seems to be sold to Bayern, as though its their right to cream off everyone's best players.

Will be interesting to see how Pep does there, particularly in europe as the suspicion remains that my nan could manage that Barca team. We will see.

Very interesting & gives us plus the rags chance to weigh him up in case Bob leaves or Fergusn dies.

Imo, he's chosen Bayern because he doesn't want to go to Chelsea & City/Utd, maybe Arsenal, are unwilling to remove their managers to make way for him. 'Not talking' to them is bollocks. He was talking to Ferguson in person. Ferguson represents Utd. He will have been talking to City & Chelsea & possibly Arsenal too.

He has already said he intends to come to the Premier League & if he does ok at Bayern, he will.

Had he taken over at the rags or similar, he could have badly undermined our academy building plans, as youngsters would be choosing between Marwood, an ex French player & an ancient Spanish player of yesteryear, or the manager of the greatest side ever, who has a track record of playing youth products. It's a no brainer who they would sign for & he could have pushed a club ahead of us in that respect.

When he does come over here in the future, we will have the best academy set up in the world parked next to our ground, & will be a much more appealing destination for any kid than we are now, or for Guardiola for that matter, if Bob goes home.

I would have been very worried if he had turned up at OT at this point in time. This is perfect.

several brilliant points, as usual.
Eventually forgot to note the big one. Bayern rule the Bundesliga and its Board is the lobby of German Economy's Crème.
Yet another smart manager to chose the comfort spot ahead of a more romantic excitement.

Aside, I bypass Your choice to paint the Academy's perspective as if nothing happened - from the Soriano appointment to September 2012.... - and You know I do it because I wouldn't love Ted to the extreme, if You were just a "boring" football finest connoisseur... :-)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Sandsy36 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Forza Mancini, I think he made a mistake letting De Jong go I think he is missed.
Sandsy36
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City Fc
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

several brilliant points, as usual.
Eventually forgot to note the big one. Bayern rule the Bundesliga and its Board is the lobby of German Economy's Crème.
Yet another smart manager to chose the comfort spot ahead of a more romantic excitement.

Aside, I bypass Your choice to paint the Academy's perspective as if nothing happened - from the Soriano appointment to September 2012.... - and You know I do it because I wouldn't love Ted to the extreme, if You were just a "boring" football finest connoisseur... :-)

Spot on! He'll have little impact there save for winning trophies, which they already do. Guaranteed by £150 million from Adidas per season.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Blue Stu » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Are you trying to say Bayern buy success and don't grow it organically?? I'm shocked.
So this is how it feels to be City,
This is what it means to stand tall,
This is how it feels when our club has no debt at all.
Blue Stu
Danny Mills' Wages

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Zabaleta

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm

I think he's a shit-house who took a no lose option. Saying that, where else was he going to go.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 am

'Twas 1999 in the Albert inRusholme watching the CL final. All the locals wanted Munich to win. But, there was a group that supported Utd. Turned out that they were German from Hamburg who hated Bayern for pretty much the same reasons we hate the rags. Good people, and despite the result a good night - very enjoyable.

Never had much time for the Munichs since then (hey, see what I did there? Never mind)
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:25 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I think he's a shit-house who took a no lose option. Saying that, where else was he going to go.

I agree. Going to a club that realistically run there league is a soft option for me.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:24 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I think he's a shit-house who took a no lose option. Saying that, where else was he going to go.

I agree. Going to a club that realistically run there league is a soft option for me.

He'd have to be fucking mental to go to Chelsea & obviously City & Utd aren't willing to dump their managers for him, he couldn't realistically go to Spain, Italy is a waste of time as they're all skint, so it was Arsenal or Bayern.

He's done pretty well imo. If he doesn't fuck up, then in 3 years the rags job is probably open & if Bob fucks up or decides to go home, the City job is open, or he can stay at Bayern.

Sensible move. It's upto him to prove he can do it now.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
He'd have to be fucking mental to go to Chelsea & obviously City & Utd aren't willing to dump their managers for him, he couldn't realistically go to Spain, Italy is a waste of time as they're all skint, so it was Arsenal or Bayern.

He's done pretty well imo. If he doesn't fuck up, then in 3 years the rags job is probably open & if Bob fucks up or decides to go home, the City job is open, or he can stay at Bayern.

Sensible move. It's upto him to prove he can do it now.

Didn't he say he wanted to manage athletico or something?

Chelsea was a definite option.

Us I honestly don't know, but Bayern is a definite soft landing.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby BookJunior » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Sandsy36 wrote:Forza Mancini, I think he made a mistake letting De Jong go I think he is missed.

I agree. He is definitely missed!
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby BookJunior » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Does anyone know what's happened to Johnny Crossan?

I love hearing what so called expert commentators and writers have to say but his youtube channel has gone dormant.

I hope all is Ok.
BookJunior

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:36 pm

BookJunior wrote:Does anyone know what's happened to Johnny Crossan?

I love hearing what so called expert commentators and writers have to say but his youtube channel has gone dormant.

I hope all is Ok.

checked in BM most probably, he will be back, don't worry.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby BookJunior » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:
BookJunior wrote:Does anyone know what's happened to Johnny Crossan?

I hope all is Ok.

checked in BM most probably, he will be back, don't worry.

Thank you :)
BookJunior

Postby Rag_hater » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 am

Don't see why people see this fellow as being the one to build a dynasty.He fucked of probably one of the cushiet jobs in football when the pressure got to much and now has wangled himself one of the easier options open to him.Seems a bit of a Keegan to me.Quits when the going gets tough.I hope we do not ever get him.Clown.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dameerto » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Did I mention he failed two tests for Nadrolone in Italy?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Dameerto wrote:Did I mention he failed two tests for Nadrolone in Italy?

Under doctor Ramon Segura the eventual Barca physician.

Some interesting connection with Barca & doctors.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Did I mention he failed two tests for Nadrolone in Italy?

Under doctor Ramon Segura the eventual Barca physician.

Some interesting connection with Barca & doctors.

The whole fucling country is in on it. (Sorry Spanish Blues)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum