Isco

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Isco

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Avalon wrote:Isco is a playerd I'd love to see.

He might want to see you aswell but i'd judge if he had a partner before making a move.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby freshie » Thu May 16, 2013 2:34 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
He might want to see you aswell but i'd judge if he had a partner before making a move.

Threesome?
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby whiskers » Thu May 16, 2013 2:36 pm

lets all have an isco!!
whiskers
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

whiskers wrote:

lets all have an isco!!

Haha Five posts in and your bashing out wit like this.

You'll go far here,stear clear of people offering up lobster dinners though.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm

From Chinner's bollox:

City have already tabled a cash-plus-player bid of £16.9m, with Spanish youth international Denis Suarez believed to be the man offered as a makeweight.
Malaga would prefer a straight cash deal and are holding out for around £25m, which is unlikely to prove a stumbling block with City prepared to back their new man.

I'd be sad to see Suarez go...but swapping a young 19 yr old for a great 21yr old with alot of potential seems like a good move.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:From Chinner's bollox:

City have already tabled a cash-plus-player bid of £16.9m, with Spanish youth international Denis Suarez believed to be the man offered as a makeweight.
Malaga would prefer a straight cash deal and are holding out for around £25m, which is unlikely to prove a stumbling block with City prepared to back their new man.

I'd be sad to see Suarez go...but swapping a young 19 yr old for a great 21yr old with alot of potential seems like a good move.

i like suarez but he won't make it here. not from what i've seen.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 16, 2013 4:09 pm

can we chuck in kolarov and garcia as well?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby razor400 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

can we chuck in kolarov and garcia as well?

They'd want 40 mil if we did that.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby sandman » Wed May 22, 2013 4:07 pm

I have a mate (Oldham Fan) who works in Madrid, he reckons that there are a lot of rumours of Isco to Real, he said it will be in the papers tomorrow...
sandman

Supporter of: City

Postby Blue Oli » Wed May 22, 2013 4:23 pm

sandman wrote:I have a mate (Oldham Fan) who works in Madrid, he reckons that there are a lot of rumours of Isco to Real, he said it will be in the papers tomorrow...

thats doing the rounds here too, just hoping that IF we are after him its part of a follow on from the manager but you never know whats going on these days as with that falceao chappie we were never even interested in him according to the club but was all over the papers that we were signing him.

my best guess is Isco in as first signing of the new managers era
Blue Oli
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby CTID Hants » Wed May 22, 2013 4:28 pm

sandman wrote:I have a mate (Oldham Fan) who works in Madrid, he reckons that there are a lot of rumours of Isco to Real, he said it will be in the papers tomorrow...

From TalkShite which has been regurgitated by bollox sites like caughtoffside twisting the accompanying head line...........

The Spain international is widely tipped to lead a Malaga exodus this summer, with Manuel Pellegrini expected to depart as well.

Pellegrini is set to take over at Manchester City and Isco has been mentioned as a possible target.

Chelsea have also been linked with the exciting attacker, 21.

However, Madrid are planning for next season and with Jose Mourinho leaving, wholesale changes are expected at the Bernabeu.

President Florentino Perez will sanction a bid for Isco and Malaga are bracing themselves for a summer auction

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... z2U2VfE6F1
Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... rLH7UXz.99
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby freshie » Thu May 23, 2013 2:34 pm

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topi ... t-need-to-

Today's AS newspaper in Spain reports that Manchester City are in an advanced move to bring Isco over to the club from La Liga side Malaga this summer. They say the move is so advanced that personal terms have already been agreed between the player's camp and those representing Manchester City. The next stage, or what should have been the first stage, is meeting the asking price of Malaga.

When Isco signed a new contract last summer his buy-out clause was increased from €21m to €35m and it's likely that Malaga wouldn't sell for less than the full amount, Manchester City would probably be happy to agree to that for such a talented young player and that could explain why Pellegrini's exit from Malaga and inevitable move to Manchester City has repeatedly been stated as being so 'amicable'.

The main problem for Manchester City is increased interest from Real Madrid. The club have just announced the dates for presidential elections and Florentino Perez will have to offer something big if he's to get re-elected after a disappointing season. The most likely candidate was thought to be Gareth Bale but he would cost far more than Isco and just isn't as realistic. Isco also has the added advantage of being Spanish, something which will please the Real Madrid supporters who have asked for a more Spanish feel to the playing staff.

AS say that Real Madrid met with Isco reps and those of Malaga over the past few days and the player himself got involved in negotiations yesterday. If both clubs match the buy-out clause then it's totally down to Isco which one he chooses to join and it would surely take something big from Manchester City to persuade the Spaniard that a move to England would be best for his career.

Chelsea have also been linked with Isco is the past so this looks like an interesting summer for the player and his club.
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Thu May 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Interesting stuff, if or when, whatever, pelligrini is appointed it might swing the balance in our favour.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:22 pm

From the Daily Vile:

Isco: Pellegrini's offered me the chance to join him at City... but Real Madrid are also in the running
By ALEX KAY
PUBLISHED: 14:35, 27 May 2013 | UPDATED: 14:36, 27 May 2013

Manchester City target Isco admits he is mulling over an offer to join his Malaga manager Manuel Pellegrini in England.
The 21-year-old playmaker is wanted by Pellegrini as his first signing at the Etihad Stadium but Isco has warned he is also considering an offer from Real Madrid and will only be joining a club who guarantees him first-team football.
‘I’d like to carry on working with Manuel Pellegrini,' he said.

Spanish sensation: Isco is a target of both Manchester City and Real Madrid
'He’s my footballing father. He has given me all the confidence in the world and I’m very comfortable with him. There’s an offer from Manchester City. I have to look at it calmly because it’s my future and it’s very important. I waiver between the teams who want me because it’s my future. What I want is to play.
'I know Pellegrini likes me. He told me and I’m proud that he wants me. It’s an honour. (But) I don’t speak much English.
'My father is looking after it and there are other offers apart from Manchester City and Real Madrid. But I can’t talk about them. I’m not closing the door on any team. But I don’t want to go somewhere and sit on the bench.'

Manchester bound? Manuel Pellegrini is already putting plans in place ahead of joining City
Isco is among La Liga's most highly-rated emerging talents. After making his international debut for Spain his profile continues to grow, while City are also interested in another young Spanish midfielder, Thiago Alcantara of Barcelona.
Should Isco arrive with Pellegrini, he will join compatriots David Silva and Javi Garcia at the club as the Chilean manager uses his knowledge of Spanish football to rebuild City's team in his image.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2UVEiKtKm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Risby » Mon May 27, 2013 3:23 pm

I like the sound of this. I just hope nothing has been taken out of context or words added.

It confirms that Pellegrini is on his way to us and Isco is considering his next move which could possibly be us.

Not happy with this waiting 10 days or so to find out what going on, but I appreciate he has one game left with Malaga on Saturday and doesn't want to be dis-respectful.

BUT - does anyone think Pellegrini could be off somewhere else rather than us? Just starting to get an impression we are only A choice rather than being THE choice.
Risby
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Zaba

Postby Bleed_Blue » Mon May 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:From the Daily Vile:

Isco: Pellegrini's offered me the chance to join him at City... but Real Madrid are also in the running

Peter this news made my day thank you, atleast now we know Pellagrini is coming to City for sure :)
Bleed_Blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Lee_R » Mon May 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Bleed_Blue wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:From the Daily Vile:

Peter this news made my day thank you, atleast now we know Pellagrini is coming to City for sure :)

lol good point.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: David White

Postby YayaJonas » Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

SSN: Isco wouldn't mind following manager.

So could we be getting both?
YayaJonas
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: Mancester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

YayaJonas wrote:SSN: Isco wouldn't mind following manager.

So could we be getting both?

Hopefully!
Plain Speaking

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon May 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Apparently Isco is keen to ensure he doesnt spend his time just sitting on the bench, Surely if the new coach brings him in, it is the best reassurance that the manager intends to use you?
Plain Speaking

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum