Isco

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Isco

Postby sandman » Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 am

If Pellegrini is appointed manager then I hope he brings this wonderful replacement for Nasri...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Re: Isco

Postby bobby brows » Tue May 14, 2013 11:28 am

Praying he comes in whoever is manager. Think Nasri will stay if Pellegrini comes and in and he'll get the best out him
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Cit.revenge » Tue May 14, 2013 11:33 am

All things we talk abaut transfers are now ??????????? I hope for Isco , maybe one of players i most wont us to sing.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue May 14, 2013 11:37 am

Cit.revenge wrote:All things we talk abaut transfers are now ??????????? I hope for Isco , maybe one of players i most wont us to sing.

'He is The I.S.C.O.
He is The I.S.C.O.'
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Goataldo » Tue May 14, 2013 11:41 am

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:All things we talk abaut transfers are now ??????????? I hope for Isco , maybe one of players i most wont us to sing.

'He is The I.S.C.O.
He is The I.S.C.O.'

Reminds me of the cringeworthy song that Sunderland sang for Dichio. That said, I like it...
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby gillie » Tue May 14, 2013 11:44 am

gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue May 14, 2013 11:45 am

Be happy to sign him as he is very talented but he is very Nasri/Silva ish.

Hope we also sign more attacking variety rather than just following the same method already adopted by Bob.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sandman » Tue May 14, 2013 11:45 am

bobby brows wrote:Praying he comes in whoever is manager. Think Nasri will stay if Pellegrini comes and in and he'll get the best out him

From what I have seen I think Isco has more natural ability than Nasri and is from the same mould as Silva, he only left Valencia for his hometown club Malaga because of his buy out clause, plus he is younger with more potential, I wouldnt mind Nasri becoming a squad player, maybe it would make him pull his socks up.
sandman

Postby gillie » Tue May 14, 2013 11:48 am

I watched him at the weekend and he tracks back and defends now theres a novelty.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby sandman » Tue May 14, 2013 11:49 am

Due to his buy out clause he would cost £29.7m (or £29,679,881.28 to be exact)
sandman

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue May 14, 2013 11:55 am

sandman wrote:If Pellegrini is appointed manager then I hope he brings this wonderful replacement for Nasri...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco

Good shout. Have really liked him for a while now.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby john@staustell » Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 am

sandman wrote:Due to his buy out clause he would cost £29.7m (or £29,679,881.28 to be exact)

Only if enforced. Malaga need to sell to get funds in as their owner has pulled the plug and I think they've been banned from Europe. I was reading an article on La Opinion de Malaga this morning which basically reckons it's a nearly-done deal. His dad is taking four months off from his job at the port of Benalmadena to settle/attend/help with his son's probable move.

http://www.laopiniondemalaga.es/malagac ... 87776.html

Google translate it please as I dont have the time right now.

:-)
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 am

sandman wrote:Due to his buy out clause he would cost £29.7m (or £29,679,881.28 to be exact)

I doubt it. Málaga are majorly skint and aren't in a position to turn down decent offers. He could throw his weight about too, as they've missed paying the players on occasion.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby sandman » Tue May 14, 2013 12:03 pm

This would be my line up for next season;

[center]Aguero-----Falcao

Silva--------------------------Isco

Fernandinho------Yaya

Clichy---Nastasic---Kompany---Zabaleta

Hart[/center]
sandman

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm

The comentator on Sky La Liga, was pretty much claiming a future Isco to City transfer as a done deal last season. I posted it on here at the time. So we may already have a fee agreed if he's right.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sandman » Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 pm

john@staustell wrote:

Only if enforced. Malaga need to sell to get funds in as their owner has pulled the plug and I think they've been banned from Europe. I was reading an article on La Opinion de Malaga this morning which basically reckons it's a nearly-done deal. His dad is taking four months off from his job at the port of Benalmadena to settle/attend/help with his son's probable move.

http://www.laopiniondemalaga.es/malagac ... 87776.html

Google translate it please as I dont have the time right now.

:-)

Cheers... Here it is!!

Isco and manages a first offer from Manchester City for four seasons
The Golden Boy wants to stay in his hometown team, but listen to the team's proposal to the uncertainty of the club
14.05.2013 | 10:12

Isco celebrates his goal against Porto in the quarter-finals of the Champions League. REUTERS His father has asked four months of leave from work to be with him

RAFAEL M. WAR Francisco Alarcon 'Isco' salvation can become Málaga CF 2013/14. Without the 30 million euros that the club has bagged this season thanks to income from the excellent participation of the club in the Champions League, the organization needs to generate new resources. One, the most common, is the sale of players. E Isco is the fashionable man in the European scene. On 28 January, the footballer Málaga and Arroyo de la Miel presented in the Rose Garden and improved shielding his contract. EUR 35 million release clause and a deserved raise its tab.

Manchester City are willing to pay that amount and already has made known to the player's environment. His father, Paco Alarcon, and a lawyer of his most trusted, Rafael Comino, carry their affairs. They both know and by the mouth of Ferran Soriano, the right hand of English club's sporting director, Txiqui Beguiristain, that the City has with him for the next four seasons.

The British team has already delivered a first offer to the player, whose first idea is still the team to stay in the city. Both his father and the player want to continue at least one more season in the Málaga CF. The boy is very happy at home, after returning two summers ago after training in Valencia. And Isco intention is to continue his stage Martiricos entity.

Of course, the current club limbo is not lost. Regardless of the delays in the tab and the CAS decision on the future of Málaga in Europe, Isco not want to be a burden on the Malaga and is aware that his departure would reinvigorate safe La Rosaleda. The accounts are still sprout the club, which since Sheikh Al Thani decided to stop putting money regularly makes numbers and cuts to try to survive on their own resources.

Isco already has on the table a first draft on which progress can be made in the coming days. The future of football disclaims Manuel Pellegrini. These are different, but appreciates the opportunity it has given the Chilean. So much so that the intention of the playmaker is to follow at Málaga CF, but if you leave, the better placed today is the British set City, who has also taken the rest by hiring the coach still whitish.

Summer Aware complicated Isco is looming, your family wants to be near the young pearl jellyfish. So your father has decided to park her work and in the next four months, has informed his company that is going to leave. Specifically, Paco leave to attend to his business daily in the Puerto Deportivo de Benalmádena during the months of June, July, August and September in order to handle any possible departure of his son and be with him in his new home and help acclimatization.

Moreover, his family wants to accompany the selection. Isco dress The "Red" this summer, along with the first team or sub'21 selection. The dispute absolute Confederations Cup 15 to 30 June in Brazil. The 16th will face Uruguay in Recife, the 20th to Tahiti in Rio de Janeiro and Nigeria 23th in Fortaleza. The semifinals are scheduled for 26 and 27 and the final will be diputará the 30th.

Should not be cited by Vicente del Bosque, Isco will go to the European Championship in Israel sub'21 Julen Lopetegui. Spain defends the title won in 2011 and are drawn in Group B along with Russia, Germany and Holland, tough opponents. The tournament will be held from 5 to June 18. At 21, Isco has been capped on 10 occasions with sub'21 and one with the absolute
sandman

Postby Dameerto » Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Selling Nasri would pay for a big chunk of that, and I wouldn't miss the little French pretender one bit.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue May 14, 2013 12:08 pm

i imagine lots of clubs are fishing around this kid. hope it doesn't turn into another eden hazard situation.

p.s. ted's back!
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue May 14, 2013 6:57 pm

If the new manager buys Isco and potentially Fernandinho and maybe Navas and Sinclair leaves and maybe Lescott, our homegrown tally would be interesting.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby sandman » Wed May 15, 2013 4:42 pm

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Internacional/espanha/interior.aspx?content_id=821798

The Spanish newspaper "As" revealed on Wednesday that Manchester City have reached an agreement with Isco, to take the Spanish playmaker for England.

The young Malaga striker should thus follow the same direction of current coach Manuel Pellegrini, who is touted as the hot favorite to replace Mancini at City.

After reaching an agreement with the player, the City is now negotiating the transfer with the Andalusian club, who is asking for 35 million euros by Isco pass, corresponding to the termination clause.

http://www.tempo.co/read/news/2013/05/15/099480657/Isco-Susul-Pellegrini-ke-Manchester-City

TEMPO.CO, Manchester - Young Star of Malaga, Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez aka ISCO, will be joined by Manuel Pellegrini at Manchester City last season. City has completed a fund worth 35 million pounds sterling for the Andalusian memboyong original players.

A number of Spanish media mentions The Citizens-dub-Manchester City and Malaga are currently discussing salary to be received ISCO. ISCO purchase this possibility "a packet" with Manuel Pellegrini, who previously trained Malaga.

Contracts for Pellegrini even been completed. Jesus Martinez, Pellegrini agent, said his client negotiation with the City is in the detail discussion of salary. As for Pellegrini own yet released an official statement.

City memboyong Pellegrini to replace Roberto Mancini, who was fired a few days ago. During gush City, Mancini has presented the Premier League title and FA Cup. But this season he failed to defend his and bent League Wigan Athletic in the FA Cup final

http://www.tuttosport.com/scommesse/scommessenews/2013/05/15-262909/Manchester+City,+dopo+Pellegrini+i+bookie+chiamano+Isco

ROME - A little more than 20 years has dragged Malaga in the Champions League, earning the attention of the largest in Europe. And now that his mentor Manuel Pellegrini seems one step away from Manchester City, Isco also seems destined to the same team. The interest of the Citizens for the playmaker is evident for months, but after the exemption Mancini quotes the young Spaniard have taken off: on blackboards International, his move to Manchester with Pellegrini has dropped from 11.00 to 1.33. The "light blue" are really the only option in the main draw, as Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Barcelona and Real Madrid are all far away at 15.00. LL / Agipro
sandman

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum