The Worldwide Commercial Enterprise Continues - 10 years on

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Worldwide Commercial Enterprise Continues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:21 am

Where are you John? Some Japanese TV company is giving us some more oil money.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:31 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Where are you John? Some Japanese TV company is giving us some more oil money.

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/ ... artnership

They are apparently an 'International Disruptor'
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:39 pm

More oli money:

Techno techno techno techno

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/ ... ester-city
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:15 am

Better than yer average far eastern beer/tampon supplier, big-hitter Nissan have renewed, just prior to our kickabout in Yokohama:

City Football Group and Nissan have extended their global partnership that will see the carmaker continue to be the Official Automotive Partner of the group and its football teams in the UK, US and Australia.

The announcement comes as City Football Group’s Premier League team, Manchester City, prepares to arrive in Japan for the last leg of its preseason tour of Asia.

The tour culminates with a sold-out match at Nissan Stadium in Yokohama on 27 July, where the team will take on the J-League’s Yokohama F. Marinos, which is owned by Nissan and in which City Football Group holds a minority stake.

City Football Group and Nissan have been partners since 2014. The carmaker was City Football Group’s first multi-club partner, working with Manchester City, Major League Soccer’s New York City FC, and the A-League’s Melbourne City FC.

As part of the extended partnership, Pep Guardiola has been named a Nissan ambassador.

Guardiola is one of the world’s most decorated and highly acclaimed coaches, most recently presiding over his club’s record-breaking “Fourmidables” season, in which he won the Premier League, the FA Cup, the League Cup and the Community Shield.

Nissan will continue its high-profile presence at all Manchester City men’s and women’s games at the Etihad Stadium and Academy Stadium; at New York City FC’s games at Yankee Stadium; and at Melbourne City FC’s matches at AAMI Park.

“Nissan was the first ever partner of City Football Group in 2014,” said Damian Willoughby, the group’s Senior Vice President of Partnerships.

“It was the first global business to understand our vision and our objectives and see the value of using our multi-club model as a way to engage their audience in different key markets around the world.

"It is a great endorsement of our partnership that we are extending our relationship and will continue to work closely together.

"Nissan is a world-class brand and has set an incredibly high standard in sports marketing. Just as Nissan stands for innovation that excites, which has run through our partnership, we are excited to see what we can create together next.”

Roel De Vries, Nissan senior vice president and global head of marketing, customer experience and brand strategy, said: “With teams all over the world, City Football Group is the perfect partner for Nissan.

"We share an ambition to excite people everywhere, whether it’s through world-class football or world-leading automotive technologies.

"Pep Guardiola’s innovative strategies have kept Manchester City at the top of their game, so he’ll be the ideal ambassador to elevate the story of our innovative Nissan Intelligent Mobility vision.”

Guardiola added: “I’m looking forward to working even more closely with Nissan. Nissan has been a great partner for Manchester City, and I know there are lots of exciting plans ahead.

"I’m particularly looking forward to visiting the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama this Saturday.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:13 am

Superbloke!

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2019 ... nsor-line/

August 27 – Manchester City have added a new gaming partner in Asia with Superbloke becoming the Club’s Official Blockchain-Based Gacha Partner for its ‘FC Superstars’ online game.

The deal will cover Korea, Japan and South East Asia.

Gacha games usually have numerous characters, cards, or other items that players can obtain, and most of them are only obtainable via a “gacha” mechanism – this allows players to “pull” or “spin” the gacha using in-game currency that will give the player a randomized character, card, or other item. Typically players must spin the gacha a number of times before they get their desired outcome.

Superbloke will incorporate City players into its ‘FC Superstars’ game where users can build a digital team by collecting, training and growing specially designed Manchester City digital player cards using real-life match stats and in-game training.

Damian Willoughby, senior vice president of partnerships for City Football Group, commented: “This new partnership with Superbloke marks another exciting milestone in City’s growing relationship with gaming and will create unique experiences for fans to engage with the Club through digital platforms. We look forward to welcoming Superbloke to the Manchester City family and growing our knowledge of this developing industry through this partnership.”

Gasha games are predominantly played in Asia. Superbloke uses blockchain technology to monetise its FC Superstars game.

Superbloke chief strategy officer Nak-Hyoung Kim said: “It is fantastic to cooperate with Premier League champions, Manchester City. Superbloke has a vision to use blockchain technology to help football fans so that they can permanently own players’ tokens they have collected. We expect that this partnership with Manchester City will be the first step to get closer to our vision.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby patrickblue » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:24 am

john@staustell wrote:Superbloke!

August 27 – Manchester City have added a new gaming partner in Asia with Superbloke becoming the Club’s Official Blockchain-Based Gacha Partner for its ‘FC Superstars’ online game.

Gacha games usually have numerous characters, cards, or other items that players can obtain, and most of them are only obtainable via a “gacha” mechanism – this allows players to “pull” or “spin” the gacha using in-game currency that will give the player a randomized character, card, or other item. Typically players must spin the gacha a number of times before they get their desired outcome.

Superbloke will incorporate City players into its ‘FC Superstars’ game where users can build a digital team by collecting, training and growing specially designed Manchester City digital player cards using real-life match stats and in-game training.

Damian Willoughby, senior vice president of partnerships for City Football Group, commented: “This new partnership with Superbloke marks another exciting milestone in City’s growing relationship with gaming and will create unique experiences for fans to engage with the Club through digital platforms. We look forward to welcoming Superbloke to the Manchester City family and growing our knowledge of this developing industry through this partnership.”

Gasha games are predominantly played in Asia. Superbloke uses blockchain technology to monetise its FC Superstars game.

Superbloke chief strategy officer Nak-Hyoung Kim said: “It is fantastic to cooperate with Premier League champions, Manchester City. Superbloke has a vision to use blockchain technology to help football fans so that they can permanently own players’ tokens they have collected. We expect that this partnership with Manchester City will be the first step to get closer to our vision.”

I thought Kevin Horlock was superbloke!
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:47 am

john@staustell wrote:Superbloke!

what shall we call our company??
yeah, superbloke that’ll work well all over the world.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:26 pm

"Club’s Official Blockchain-Based Gacha Partner"

what in the actual f*ck.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:14 pm

That game seems far too complicated for me. If I can’t learn the basic rules in 3 minutes I lose interest.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:20 pm

: 
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:That game seems far too complicated for me. If I can’t learn the basic rules in 3 minutes I lose interest.

Hope u enjoyed your birthday yesterday mate
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:
 : 
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:That game seems far too complicated for me. If I can’t learn the basic rules in 3 minutes I lose interest.

Hope u enjoyed your birthday yesterday mate

60 now, cheap train to the game! Also nearly half as much history as City (none?).
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dipstick » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:48 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:"Club’s Official Blockchain-Based Gacha Partner"

what in the actual f*ck.

No idea what it means but they aren't paying enough!
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby stevefromdonny » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:27 pm

stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby bigblue » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:40 am

stevefromdonny wrote:https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2019/september/man-city-intel-launch-immersive-highlights?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Intel partnership

Mendy probably already has a few in his knee
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:00 pm

Mix it with Vejo
Manchester City has announced a new global partnership with health and wellness brand, Vejo, as the Club’s Official Smart Blending Device Partner.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Scatman » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:43 pm

What's wrong with a nice cup of tea?
Scatman

Postby Dameerto » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:47 pm

I've often thought "Which smart blending device should I buy?".
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 am

Dameerto wrote:I've often thought "Which smart blending device should I buy?".

said nobody ever
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

said nobody ever

What the fuck is a "smart blending device"? :?:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby zuricity » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

said nobody ever

What the fuck is a "smart blending device"? :?:

I think you might be asking the wrong fella.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum