The Worldwide Commercial Enterprise Continues - 10 years on

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Worldwide Commercial Enterprise Continues

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm

Have we got a noodle partner yet?

Also, it's about time Nissan started exerting a little pressure on UEFA to start giving us an even playing field.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am

Where are you John? We've just announced our latest way of funneling Mansour's dirty oil money in. Don't want to step on your toes by posting the link.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:42 am

To be brutally honest I couldn't find the thread. Everytime I search now I get a loads of gobbledygook, as I do when I edit, and I didn't have time to trawl through all the pages one by one. I've missed a few but I'll try and keep up!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:46 am

But at least I know where to get my new washing machine from

https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-relea ... 44841.html

FOSHAN, China, Jan. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Manchester City has announced a new global partnership with the world's #1 consumer appliances producer, Midea.

Omar Berrada, Chief Operating Officer for Manchester City, welcomed Midea to the City family and said: "As we enter the second half of the season, we're delighted to be teaming up with such a leading brand as Midea who have impressed us with their operation and ambition. Aligning with organisations who share a similar philosophy and approach to innovation is important to us and we are excited to see this partnership come to life."

Midea will be present around the Etihad Stadium on key matchdays over the coming months through integrated branding and activations. The home appliance giant is also planning to develop an innovative digital campaign for the remainder of the 2019/2020 season.

Brando Brandstaeter, Head of Brand & Communication at Midea's International Business Division, commented: "Midea is probably one of the biggest companies that many consumers around the world have just started to be aware of, and with City's help, we aim to make a great leap forward. Midea is huge, we offer one of the world's most comprehensive product ranges in the home appliance industry. We have been looking for the right partner for the last 2 years and we are excited to have found the perfect match with Manchester City, an organisation that shares our philosophy in going above and beyond for their fans. At Midea, we believe in providing surprisingly-friendly solutions by adopting a consumer-centric and problem-solving approach, while City offers its global fans more than just 90 minutes of attractive football on the pitch. We share the same values in not just winning but winning meaningfully. We are confident that the synergy between the two brands will take us to a whole new level."

For more information, contact:

Emily Oliver, Emily.Oliver@cityfootball.com, +44 7720 342 124
Brando Brandstaeter, Brando.Brandstaeter@Midea.com, +86 186 8822 8676

About Midea & Midea Group

Midea is one of over 10 brands within the home appliance business of Midea Group – a leading global high-technology company ranked #312 at 2019's Global Fortune 500. Midea Group's business goes beyond home appliances and comprises business pillars like HVAC, robotics and automation, smart home and IoT, as well as smart logistics and components. All businesses of Midea Group are striving for one credo: #HumanizingTechnology.

Midea Home Appliances brand offers one of the world's most comprehensive product ranges in the home appliance industry, specializing in air-treatment (commercial and residential air conditioning solutions), refrigeration, laundry, large kitchen and cooking appliances, small kitchen appliances, water appliances, floor care and lighting.

Midea believes in providing surprisingly-friendly solutions by adopting a consumer-centric and problem-solving approach. Going above and beyond for the future, constantly exploring and inventing to meet the ever-changing demand of our consumers.

Midea is, among many others, the world's #1 Consumer Appliances Producer[1], the world's #1 Air Treatment Brand[2], the world's #1 Major Appliances Producer[3] and world's #1 Small Cooking Appliances Brand[4].

Midea's globally 34 production centers and over 150,000 employees in more than 200 countries and regions generated an annual revenue of more than USD 39.5 billion in 2018. Midea's 28 worldwide innovation centers and the strong commitment to R&D have resulted in more than 50,000 authorized patents to-date.

https://www.midea-group.com/Our-Busines ... nces/midea
https://www.midea-group.com/NewsRoom/Ne ... artnership
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby patrickblue » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:49 am

Scatman wrote:What's wrong with a nice cup of tea?

Your post has been noted by the world domination division of the City Football Group.

Manchester City Announces New Global Partnership with Consumer Appliances Giant, Midea

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/manchester-city-announces-new-global-partnership-with-consumer-appliances-giant-midea-300982778.html
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:54 am

Singapore - hub of the east!:

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/ ... gapore-cup

Manchester City and Sport Singapore have announced an exciting new football tournament for Singapore.
Tthe inaugural Manchester City Singapore Cup 2020 that will take place over the weekend of 13 – 15 March 2020. Under 12s teams from Singapore will take part in the competition, hosted on the iconic floating pitch, The Float @ Marina Bay. The tournament is supported by Club partners Acronis, Nexen Tire, Etihad Airways and PUMA.
The three-day event will also include a football festival with coaching experience for all age groups with City-themed games and entertainment that fans of all ages will enjoy. Visitors will also be able to meet and take photos with City legend Micah Richards.

The winning team will receive a dedicated five-day training program in Singapore, led by City coaches who will use the same methodologies and techniques that the City first team experiences to prepare for each game. Selected players will also be selected to attend City’s ‘Performance Program’ training camp in Manchester during the summer months.

Entries are now open for under 12s team who can register their interest by visiting www.mancity.com/singaporecup2020. Entry is S$60 per team.

Nuria Tarre, chief marketing officer for City Football Group, commented: “We are delighted to launch the inaugural Manchester City Singapore Cup 2020 which will provide aspiring young players in Singapore with the chance to take part in an exciting new event, in a truly iconic setting. Our fanbase in Singapore is growing rapidly and this tournament will provide local supporters and their families with the chance to get closer to the Club than ever before.”

Mr Lim Teck Yin, CEO Sport Singapore, said: “We are excited about Manchester City’s developmental activities in Singapore as it offers our youth opportunities to gain more exposure and play with people of different backgrounds. Football is a sport with mass appeal and alongside other team sports, imbues the values of teamwork and discipline. Most importantly, these young players get to meet new friends and create valuable shared memories. We welcome all to join us in playing or supporting friends and family members.”

Serguei Beloussov, Founder and the CEO of Acronis, said: “Acronis is proud to join forces with champions Manchester City for the inaugural Manchester City Singapore Cup 2020. Acronis was founded in Singapore and we’re proud to support this tournament. It’s an excellent opportunity to raise awareness of the importance of being #CyberFit. Being able to effectively manage your data, applications, and systems is just as important as being physically fit. It is critical for the wellbeing of a smart nation.”

Manchester City has had a permanent presence in Singapore since 2015 when the Club opened an office to manage commercial operations and fan engagement across the country and throughout Asia.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:11 am

good to see us tapping into that rich seam of talent in singapore
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:24 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:good to see us tapping into that rich seam of talent in singapore

You know why it's being done.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:40 am

Must say even way back when I was a kid, I always regarded those mini-tournaments as a chore, rather than 'exciting'. But hey ho
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:44 pm

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/media/4 ... in-the-uae

TV in the UAE!

bu Dhabi-owned Manchester City has launched CITY+ in the UAE, a new subscription TV channel, which is now available across all Manchester City digital platforms.

The CITY+ subscription is designed to provide fans with unrivalled access to new and exclusive City content.

CITY+ will unlock access to full match replays of all men’s and women’s matches 24 hours after the final whistle, original CityTV productions, selected live women’s and academy games and much more. Fans around the world can sign up now with a 30-day free trial included.

To celebrate the launch of the new subscription, the club has released an exclusive CityTV Productions documentary Made in Gran Canaria, chronicling the rise of City captain David Silva, who will be leaving the club at the end of the season.

Silva is one of the most decorated players in City’s history, having lifted 13 trophies over the past 10 years, as well as being a World Cup winner and European Champion with his national side, Spain.

The documentary marks the latest in-house production from CityTV, following the release of the mini-series, Fight ‘til the end which documented the final nail-biting 30 days of the Club’s historic 2018/19 season.

Nuria Tarre, chief marketing officer at City Football Group, said: “Following the launch of our OTT platform last year, we wanted to continue enhancing the viewing experience for fans and offer greater flexibility to consume our content. We’re now rolling our exclusive content out across our digital estate.

“CityTV was given unprecedented access to David’s inner circle who provided a rare insight into the rise of one of the Premier League’s greatest players. Producing original and never seen before content for our fans is at the heart of our strategy and ‘Made in Gran Canaria’ will bring fans even closer to the stories of one of City’s most decorated players.”

Fans can sign up to a 30-day free trial, after which CITY+ is £1.99/month.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:21 pm

OAK VIEW GROUP TEAMS UP WITH CITY FOOTBALL GROUP ON PROPOSED ARENA PROJECT BIGGEST IN THE UK.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:03 pm

Hazy2 wrote:OAK VIEW GROUP TEAMS UP WITH CITY FOOTBALL GROUP ONCONTROVERSIALARENA PROJECT BIGGEST IN THE UK.

corrected for you
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:OAK VIEW GROUP TEAMS UP WITH CITY FOOTBALL GROUP ONCONTROVERSIALARENA PROJECT BIGGEST IN THE UK.

corrected by UEFA for you
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby nottsblue » Mon May 11, 2020 7:01 pm

https://www.skysports.com/share/11986441

City group adds Belgian second division side Lommel to its roster of clubs.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby RodneyRodney » Tue May 12, 2020 11:10 am

nottsblue wrote:https://www.skysports.com/share/11986441

City group adds Belgian second division side Lommel to its roster of clubs.

Don't we already own a Belgian club ? (Vinny's ?)
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Wooders » Tue May 12, 2020 2:29 pm

We have no association with rsc anderlecht
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby craigmcfc » Wed May 13, 2020 10:37 pm

Think he might be on about BX Brussels which Vinnie owns and is the Chairman of. CFG have nothing to do with it though.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri May 22, 2020 3:08 pm

Peterborough launched club-branded face masks today; come on City, where is our official PPE partner?
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:34 pm

Per Forbes we're the 5th most valuable football team in the World behind Madrid, Barca, United, and Bayern.
Our value (City not CFG) is $2.69B. Sheikh paid $385M back in 2008. Thats almost a 700% increase in 12 years.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:09 am

New chocolate partner in umpteen countries - Mondelez, owner of Cadbury etc.

Much more my sort of thing

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1042647074?-1808:813
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum