Fernandinho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fernandinho

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:saved our arses too many times to count last night. we would have been sluaghtered without him.

But what us even better is that nine times out I"of ten, after those interceptions, he initiates an attack.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:saved our arses too many times to count last night. we would have been sluaghtered without him.

But what us even better is that nine times out I"of ten, after those interceptions, he initiates an attack.

He is really good at finding those forward passes that split the lines. Almost Yaya like. That said, if we had 2011/12 Yaya in his prime, we'd stroll the league.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:01 pm

bigblue wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

He is really good at finding those forward passes that split the lines. Almost Yaya like. That said, if we had 2011/12 Yaya in his prime, we'd stroll the league.

Nobody is going to stroll the league again like we did last season . Dippers have taken the rags mantel they will push us hard we have a "new" rival for sure . I also prefer a proper battle to win the league , as much as it was fantastic last season breaking every record going we need to be pushed we need a proper contest and so does the PL and all its fans / viewers imho .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:04 pm

City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

Nobody is going to stroll the league again like we did last season . Dippers have taken the rags mantel they will push us hard we have a "new" rival for sure . I also prefer a proper battle to win the league , as much as it was fantastic last season breaking every record going we need to be pushed we need a proper contest and so does the PL and all its fans / viewers imho .

I agree with what you're saying. Of course nobody's going to stoll the league when the dippers have lost their first game of the season in Jan. I was being a bit facetious with the Yaya comment (even though prime Yaya would be very scary in our current team).

If we come back and beat the dippers to the title (again), I'll enjoy this season 1000% more than last.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Some of his passing last night was incredible. He really is the perfect midfielder. Has to be in with a shout of PotY never mind team of the year
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum