Fernandinho

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fernandinho

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
bigblue wrote:All of this is in your imagination if you think that he could increase is current output by 15/25/50% if he just tried harder or was more motivated. If so, it would immensely help City win titles and all players love to win titles. So why doesn't he just "try harder"? Especially if he already put in the 2 decades of work and sacrifice to be a world class player...

In these cases, usually the simplest answer is true. Because it's bollox.

So basically you are suggesting that all footballers are trying as hard as they can, in every game.

You are living in a fantasy world & this is not a sensible conversation.

You still haven't told me where you got the info that both Mancini & Pellegrini have given Yaya limitations on where he is allowed to run.

That's because it's something you have made up, in order to further your argument.

I haven't mentioned any percentages btw. I just know that sometimes he coasts when we need him not to.
Last edited by Ted Hughes on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby bigblue » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 pm

london blue 2 wrote:When is the last time yaya made a lung bursting run anywhere, remember the ones where he used to be gasping for air right afterwards? Or was that in my imagination...

First it was: What does actually Yaya do?

Now it is: Do you even remember when Yaya used to actually do stuff?

Both piss poor.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 pm

bigblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:When is the last time yaya made a lung bursting run anywhere, remember the ones where he used to be gasping for air right afterwards? Or was that in my imagination...

Both piss poor.

When was it then ?

Should be easy enough.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 pm

twosips wrote:

That Yaya is untouchable. You can keep your Xavis. Your iniestas. Your fucking Scholes or Gerrards. That Yaya on that form is just uncontrollable.

No one in world football could stop him (they could be generally they had to foul him). That is the yaya that we are missing. The African Scott Parker that replaced him last season is holding back.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby twosips » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 pm

bigblue wrote:

Both piss poor.

You really are twisting people's words. No one has slagged off Yaya. Everyone has said he's an incredible player. Everyone has said they love having him for City - they've just acknowledged that he's not perfect and could be better (the same as any player) and that the solution would actually be quite a simple one so it's a little frustrating.... what is wrong with saying that? It's a totally fair comment.

You can say something negative about a player but still maintain there are one thousand positive things. That's just called being realistic.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 pm

bigblue wrote:

Both piss poor.

Do you mind, I'm reminiscing about Yayas mcfc glory days here... Not gonna argue over a point I didn't make.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby bigblue » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Eh, you're all a bunch of wankers. Internet fans, the worst type of fans.

Fuck off ya cunts!
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby twosips » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Unbelievable ^

Google constructive criticism. Have a read. Have a think.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 pm

bigblue wrote:Eh, you're all a bunch of wankers. Internet fans, the worst type of fans.

Fuck off ya cunts!

Ah back to normal.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Twobob » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:21 pm

I've been impressed with him so far, seems to have a responsible head on his shoulders, not afraid to get stuck in but has a bit of vision and movement.

It is still early days yet, but he seems to have the attitude and guts to realise what is needed and get there, the rest of the team need to get to understand that he isn't just a sit back and watch player but will cover the ground when needed and add to attack too.
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 pm

I will reserve judgement on any new players unless they completely blow me away, to such a point that I know they will be awesome. However, this is a rare thing. Every player should impress so far, we have played shit teams. Lets reserve overall praise until Xmas. Game praise is always warranted but overall form needs to be reigned in IMO
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm glad this thread got down to slagging Yaya

Normally after we do that he does something amazing and makes us ll look like tits.

Here's hoping.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm

bigblue wrote:Eh, you're all a bunch of wankers. Internet fans, the worst type of fans.

Fuck off ya cunts!

You think everyone else is a cunt

I wonder who the cunt really is
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I'm glad this thread got down to slagging Yaya

Normally after we do that he does something amazing and makes us ll look like tits.

Here's hoping.

Not one single person has said that Yaya isn't a top player.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ant london » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Exactly Yaya is a fantastic talent who has turned in some crucial match winning performances in for us.

But anyone who says that some of the variations in Yaya's contributions are not down to a lack of effort is a fucking tit.

Like anyone else injury, form and general fatigue do play a part in why Yaya's form can yoyo a bit but as others have said...the difference in games sometimes when we concede a goal or lose a game is down to him not being willing to sacrifice himself and bust a gut.

Even with that downside he is an immense player but if he cut that out he could be world player of the year material
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Where did I say you did?
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:17 am

Twobob wrote:I've been impressed with him so far, seems to have a responsible head on his shoulders, not afraid to get stuck in but has a bit of vision and movement.

It is still early days yet, but he seems to have the attitude and guts to realise what is needed and get there, the rest of the team need to get to understand that he isn't just a sit back and watch player but will cover the ground when needed and add to attack too.

You were impressed by a guy who for cardiff first goal let kim stroll past him while being closer to him than Yaya and giving up chasing him when he could see Clichy was moving towards him to tackle him.Um you found that impressive
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:52 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Twobob wrote:I've been impressed with him so far, seems to have a responsible head on his shoulders, not afraid to get stuck in but has a bit of vision and movement.

You were impressed by a guy who for cardiff first goal let kim stroll past him while being closer to him than Yaya and giving up chasing him when he could see Clichy was moving towards him to tackle him.Um you found that impressive

"Um"

Interesting
Original Dub

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:58 am

Original Dub wrote:"Um"

Interesting

It's spelt "WUM"
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash