Nasri

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nasri

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Remember seeing a stat last year that we won something like 80% of the games he played in.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Crossie wrote:He'll find his level at Galatasaray

is that just a funny joke or a rumour that's making the rounds? I'd love him to fuck off to Turkey pronto.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Remember seeing a stat last year that we won something like 80% of the games he played in.

i've orgasmed in like 99.99% of times i've gotten laid....stats can be deceiving.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:Remember seeing a stat last year that we won something like 80% of the games he played in.

i've orgasmed in like 99.99% of times i've gotten laid....stats can be deceiving.

cheers

so you've never had a full orgasm then?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Whoever complied those stats forgot to mention that he was injured for about 95% of the season. So yes in the 80% of the 5-6 games he played in we probably won.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PrezIke » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Crossie wrote:He'll find his level at Galatasaray

is that just a funny joke or a rumour that's making the rounds? I'd love him to fuck off to Turkey pronto.

cheers

Y'all got too many jokes. He's way too talented for that league. Come now.

Roma lost Pjanic and are quite good, and could re-link with Dzeko, if they are at all cool. They bought this Brazilan lad, Gerson, but he's only 19.

What about Napoli as well? They have loads of cash from Higuain's sale.

Juve? They will still have money left over from Pogba even though they have spent quite a bit would provide them with depth and replace his attacking ability somewhat, at least.

Something tells me PSG won't want him as I don't sense that Nasri wants to be in France after his falling out with the national team.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:30 pm

sheblue wrote:

Whoever complied those stats forgot to mention that he was injured for about 95% of the season. So yes in the 80% of the 5-6 games he played in we probably won.

It wasn't a stat for just last season. We've won 80% of the games he played in since he joined us in 2011.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:50 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
sheblue wrote:

It wasn't a stat for just last season. We've won 80% of the games he played in since he joined us in 2011.

It's still nonsense we probably won 80 % of the games any one of yaya, Sergio and silva played in as well. But what does that mean to the team Now? It means nothing Pep don't like his attitude had he's as good as gone.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PrezIke » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:09 am

sheblue wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:
sheblue wrote:

It's still nonsense we probably won 80 % of the games any one of yaya, Sergio and silva played in as well. But what does that mean to the team Now? It means nothing Pep don't like his attitude had he's as good as gone.

He has been an important player for us. I think that's what is the point and it seems a bit odd to write him off as not contributing because whenever he was fit we were almost always better.

In Pellegrini's first season he was playing magnificently. We went on a great run, and then I recall he injured his knee after a terrible challenge as I recall. Our form fell off significantly whilst he was injured, relying on Milner instead who never has the attacking prowess that Nasri offers despite being so versatile.

Yes, the derby duck happened, and I know sometimes he plays too side to side rather than go at players (hence part of our interest in signing Sterling last summer), but he has been a key player we have needed, and saved our arses a few times in big games. That season when DesChamps decided to leave him out of the team when he had an excellent season was a joke, but does tell us about his attitude.

Mr. 50% unfortunately has lived up to Mancini's label even if that wasn't the best way to go about addressing it.

I'm terribly disappointed in how he has come into this preseason as I hoped he would have something to prove with Pep. Sadly, he has sealed his own fate, but let's not pretend he was useless. We would not have our trophies without him
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby bigblue » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 am

If you show up fat to a preseason why everything is aligned for you to prove something the you deserve to get moved on. I was always pro Nasri but recent events have me thinking otherwise
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:08 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:

cheers

tbh i have no idea what kind of orgasm a man has in specific, so maybe you're right....women seem to have all the fun with different flavours of orgasm.

We just spill it, and maybe if you're lucky enough to have a foreskin if feels better than the next guy who got his chopped off, but by and large it would seem they're way more identical than they are different.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:41 am

The fact is to be an outcast when any new manager arrives, confirms to me anyway "He is a cunt" The fans on here and the gooners were spot on !
Get rid of him and let him be a cunt at another club.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby littlebig » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:01 am

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:

cheers

tbh i have no idea what kind of orgasm a man has in specific, so maybe you're right....women seem to have all the fun with different flavours of orgasm.

We just spill it, and maybe if you're lucky enough to have a foreskin if feels better than the next guy who got his chopped off, but by and large it would seem they're way more identical than they are different.

cheers

Chortle
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 am

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:

cheers

cheers

Brilliant.

You've obviously got great insight and experience in such matters.

Respect to you.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby PeterParker » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:51 am

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:

cheers

cheers

So are you saying we are signing Aubameyang?
Last edited by PeterParker on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby gmercer1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:00 am

PeterParker wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:

cheers

cheers

So are saying we are signing Aubameyang?

I hope so......if Serge gets injured we are fucked.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:36 am

gmercer1 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:

cheers

cheers

So are saying we are signing Aubameyang?

I hope so......when Serge gets injured we are fucked.

Fixed that for you.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:57 am

Who needs forwards in a Pep system?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:26 am

Who would have thought he'd ever get a game for us again?

Talk about last chance saloon
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby littlebig » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:31 am

nottsblue wrote:Who would have thought he'd ever get a game for us again?

Talk about last chance saloon

He was decent too. Looked really up for the cup. There's no doubt he's an effective operator when focussed. Great option to come off the bench. I wouldn't be displeased to see him stay.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum