Nasri

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Nasri

Postby zuricity » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:20 am

RodneyRodney wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Is anyone going to tell Tokyo Blue, or shall I?

Let's just ..... savour the moment

That moment lasted months :lol:
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am

zuricity wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:

It could have gone on a lot longer, to be honest. ;)

Anyway, how is the tubby little Frenchman doing in Spain? And how much can we get out of them at the end of the season?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:43 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:

Anyway, how is the tubby little Frenchman doing in Spain? And how much can we get out of them at the end of the season?

He's doing very well by all accounts, reports suggest that both Sevilla and Nasri want to make it permanent, figures being quoted are anything from £12m to £21m.

However there were reports in Spain yesterday that he is now under investigation by the anti-dopers after it was revealed he visited that clinic in LA.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:57 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:

He's doing very well by all accounts, reports suggest that both Sevilla and Nasri want to make it permanent, figures being quoted are anything from £12m to £21m.

However there were reports in Spain yesterday that he is now under investigation by the anti-dopers after it was revealed he visited that clinic in LA.

Wellll...As you guys will know , the washing machines in the states are crap and do not wash at high temperatures. It seems that she didn't look after her undies too well and had to thrush to the doctor at said clinic.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Justified logic » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Sa'id clinic?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Justified logic wrote:Sa'id clinic?

...DON'T YOU START - Tokyo's been through enough
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Fucking French Lesbian!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PrezIke » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:37 am

Happy ending, indeed.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby JamieMCFC » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Samir Nasri could face four-year WADA ban over IV treatment at LA clinic

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri could be banned for up to four years by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) if found guilty of breaching its rules.

Nasri, on a season-long loan at Sevilla, is being investigated by the Spanish Agency for Health Protection in Sport (AEPSAD).

He will have to explain the intravenous drip treatment he is said to have received at a Los Angeles clinic amid concerns he may have violated anti-doping rules.

AEPSAD, which handles doping issues, said last month on its official Twitter feed: "AEPSAD has initiated the appropriate steps to clarify what treatment was received by the player Samir Nasri."

According to the Drip Doctors clinic, Nasri received its "Immunity IV Drip."

The clinic stated that the treatment involves one litre of hydration and is designed to "combat superbugs and common viruses."

WADA rules state that there is a 50 millilitre limit for active athletes.

The agency's prohibited list includes "intravenous infusions and/or injections of more than 50ml per six-hour period except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations."

WADA is awaiting the AEPSAD report on this matter before making a ruling.

"As with all anti-doping matters, we will be monitoring the work conducted by the applicable anti-doping organisation," spokesman Ben Nichols told The Independent.

"It is important that information is provided to and gathered by the investigating anti-doping organisation as quickly as possible and in as much detail as possible, because the longer the period between the incident and the investigation, the greater the risk that certain evidence may no longer exist.

"Anti-doping organisations are required to come to a decision efficiently and without undue delay as to whether the proceedings should be brought against the athlete or other person."

Violation of article 2.2 of WADA's code could result in a punishment of up to four years, Nichols told the newspaper.

Sevilla have not commented on Nasri's case because the investigation is ongoing, although El Pais reported that the Spanish club was unaware the player had undergone a treatment.

Nasri, who has made 10 league starts for Sevilla, has not been suspended while the investigation is carried out and played in the Copa del Rey defeat at Real Madrid on Wednesday.

http://www.espnfc.us/spanish-primera-di ... -la-clinic
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:26 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:Samir Nasri could face four-year WADA ban over IV treatment at LA clinic

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri could be banned for up to four years by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) if found guilty of breaching its rules.

Nasri, on a season-long loan at Sevilla, is being investigated by the Spanish Agency for Health Protection in Sport (AEPSAD).

He will have to explain the intravenous drip treatment he is said to have received at a Los Angeles clinic amid concerns he may have violated anti-doping rules.

AEPSAD, which handles doping issues, said last month on its official Twitter feed: "AEPSAD has initiated the appropriate steps to clarify what treatment was received by the player Samir Nasri."

The clinic stated that the treatment involves one litre of hydration and is designed to "combat superbugs and common viruses."

The agency's prohibited list includes "intravenous infusions and/or injections of more than 50ml per six-hour period except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations."

"As with all anti-doping matters, we will be monitoring the work conducted by the applicable anti-doping organisation," spokesman Ben Nichols told The Independent.

"It is important that information is provided to and gathered by the investigating anti-doping organisation as quickly as possible and in as much detail as possible, because the longer the period between the incident and the investigation, the greater the risk that certain evidence may no longer exist.

"Anti-doping organisations are required to come to a decision efficiently and without undue delay as to whether the proceedings should be brought against the athlete or other person."

Violation of article 2.2 of WADA's code could result in a punishment of up to four years, Nichols told the newspaper.

Sevilla have not commented on Nasri's case because the investigation is ongoing, although El Pais reported that the Spanish club was unaware the player had undergone a treatment.

Nasri, who has made 10 league starts for Sevilla, has not been suspended while the investigation is carried out and played in the Copa del Rey defeat at Real Madrid on Wednesday.

Really interesting to see.

After this fiasco, I think Sevilla will not have any intention on signing him (I somehow hope we have a future fee clause in this deal). So we might be stuck with him and we have to pay his wages. I think we should end his contract if he gets the ban.

Really sad this shit is happening with a huge talent like him, but he deserves all of it.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby fangsanalsatan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:39 pm

If he gets banned, we could sue him for breach of contract, no?
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:If he gets banned, we could sue him for breach of contract, no?

Technically, yes.

But I think we will not. We are good guys.

Chelsea did that with Mutu and he had to pay 50 mil after the cocaine ”incident”, It got settled at 20 and it was paid by Juventus because he signed with them. Or that is the official story.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:09 pm

PeterParker wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:Samir Nasri could face four-year WADA ban over IV treatment at LA clinic

Really interesting to see.

After this fiasco, I think Sevilla will not have any intention on signing him (I somehow hope we have a future fee clause in this deal). So we might be stuck with him and we have to pay his wages. I think we should end his contract if he gets the ban.

Really sad this shit is happening with a huge talent like him, but he deserves all of it.

Technically he'd be in breach of contract IF it was something he did on his own, AND is in breach of WADA's rules. Whether we could make anything stick (like with Tevez) is another question.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby zuricity » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:12 pm

It's all a load of b*llocks, leave the guy alone it's not like he's smoking two packs of ciggies a day
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum