Jose Mourinho: Wouldn't it be funny if

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jose Mourinho: Wouldn't it be funny if

Postby Dameerto » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 pm

He hasn't escaped anything, there was a minor uproar when they brought squad limits in, then tried to take action against managers who used the squads they had been forced into naming (ie Maccarthy). It was never going to be an issue for Mourinho.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Plain Speaking » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Although Mourinho fell out with Benitez when he was at Liverpool, apparently he supported Liverpool as a boy.

I'm not suggesting he would deliberately throw the league but I agree he will prioritise the CL because he believes he has a more realistic chance of winning that.

If they had beat Sunderland and was say 3 goals down to AM in the CL his priorities would be different.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:31 pm

By weakened team, does Mourinho intend playing Ba upfront with Torres?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm

He can win the champs , IMHO how can he blamed for saving players for 3 games and he is bomb proof, we would want pellers sacked if he was in a similar position, 90 mins from a Champs League final. The league is gone for both us and JoseFc.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum