Will it be another 3 new kits next season?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Will it be another 3 new kits next season?

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:26 am

aaron bond wrote:Regarding your point on potentially declining domestic sales, I'd be interested to know if that is actually happening or not. We always hear plenty of complaints about too many new kits or high prices, but are people still buying regardless? A few years back, when the club would only produce 1 kit (either home or away) each season, a supporter only had 1 new choice. Therefore, if he/she didn't like it, there was a chance they wouldn't buy it. Whereas now, they have a choice of 2-3 new kits each season so if they don't like one, there is a good chance they may buy one of the others. Just a thought, but would be interesting to see any numbers on kit sales over the years.

I've tried to find figures in the past, but can only find global figures or those for individual companies, not the total domestic market. Also, with the club shop shipping abroad, I guess they won't ever release figures that differentiate between over-the-counter, UK shipping and international shipping.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum