Benatia

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Benatia

Postby blues2win » Sat May 31, 2014 11:19 am

Roma's a Sporting Director says he's going nowhere unless someone pays us 61 million euros which isn't going to happen. On the face of it a definitive no. He has a three year contract so the club has a 3 year contract. Etihad Airlines are negotiating a sponsorship deal with Roma. Don't know whether that has a bearing..

With Mangala apparently stalling we apparently need a Plan C to meet Khaldoun's quick and efficient promise. Hummels anyone?
Last edited by blues2win on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: Benata

Postby Cit.revenge » Sat May 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Is this thread about Benatia ?!
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Chopper » Sat May 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Rene and Benata?

Saaave your love my darling save your love.

Crackin

[youtube]1gwHMjYuk1w[/youtube]

Although Demis was a bigger hitter in the looks department and he could draw on the balalaika

[youtube]odzwSS6GKjs[/youtube]
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby blues2win » Sat May 31, 2014 8:00 pm

City revenge. The spelling of this player's name varies but you know perfectly well what this thread is about so your comment is pretty silly. I'm sorry it isn't about Dzeko but there are other players in the world.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Chopper » Sat May 31, 2014 8:08 pm

blues2win wrote:City revenge. The spelling of this player's name varies but you know perfectly well what this thread is about so your comment is pretty silly. I'm sorry it isn't about Dzeko but there are other players in the world.

61 mill? Nah. Maybe the sporting directors players and agents should get in line with financial regulations too
Chopper

My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby blues2win » Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 pm

I think this was a sarcastic price quoted by the sporting director rather than a serious price. They clearly don't want to sell but an offer of say 40 million euros might be difficult to resist. The trouble is that the whole market for centre backs has been distorted by the ridiculous price paid by PSG for Luiz.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Cit.revenge » Sat May 31, 2014 10:28 pm

blues2win wrote:City revenge. The spelling of this player's name varies but you know perfectly well what this thread is about so your comment is pretty silly. I'm sorry it isn't about Dzeko but there are other players in the world.

Hmmm ok i m sorry my mistake , It s fine u don't know Edin is on WC and u follow football and have player in your beloved club who u do not know that hes going on WC , but name of City target FFS mate.It 's hes name ,hes Benatia not Benata on any language or dialect ,because that is hes name ! That is what is wrote on his jersey. Course u would go with Edin , that is so fucking old and almost sounds miserable ( o he ask something about my mistake now i can pull Edin trick to make him cry :) FFS would u grow up) . I just wondered if the thread on Benatia but no matter, continue Benata.
Just add unrelated , i would love more Benata (that is Benghazi spelling for Benatia) then Mangala, course would love them both ,but with PSG chunking money on Luiz I' doubt that will happen.
Last edited by Cit.revenge on Sat May 31, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

Postby AG7 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:40 pm

Probably easier to just edit your thread and sort out the spellings than going on to claim oh it's spelled this way as well ... and on top going after our Paulus ... tch tch.
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Cit.revenge » Sat May 31, 2014 10:49 pm

AG7 wrote:

Probably easier to just edit your thread and sort out the spellings than going on to claim oh it's spelled this way as well ... and on top going after our Paulus ... tch tch.

Ok Paulus whatever ... I have no energy about that any more neither this crap with Edin all the time, all Bosnians are that guy I guess, but question was in place, I've never heard that somewhere, someone ,calls him or somewhere writes Benata and I' follow Serie A.
Cit.revenge

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat May 31, 2014 11:36 pm

Cit.revenge wrote: Ok Paulus whatever ... I have no energy about that any more neither this crap with Edin all the time, all Bosnians are that guy I guess, but question was in place, I've never heard that somewhere, someone ,calls him or somewhere writes Benata and I' follow Serie A.

Good job u edited ur post to remove the personal insult then eh :0)
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat May 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Back on topic, barca seem to have publically pulled out of the Benetia race as they don't want to get into an auction with city

Sounds like city, Chelsea and barca might well be setting up their transfer approaches to ensure none of them get shafted in a bidding war over Marquinhos, Mangala and Benetia.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:31 am

Personally I believe all our targets are already sorted and just waiting to be completed. The media goes on as if clubs have just woken up, but I dont believe City are involved in any 'races'.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Re: Benatia

Postby blues2win » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:23 am

I have changed the spelling so I hope our Bosnian friend is no longer discombobulated. I have actually seen him spelled Benatar in the Italian press but if someone follows Serie A and says the correct spelling is Benatia I hold my hands up.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:30 am

No Youtube clip of his silky skills?

No pic of his flowing locks?

No link to his very own website or at least to Wiki?

Without any of the above, it didn't happen.

Manchester City, ruining transfer threads since 2014.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ruralblue » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:07 am

Thats it! The day Citdif pulls someone up on the board for spelling is the day I dress myself up as a clown and go walk round the village in thong knickers and flippers!
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Original Dub » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:54 am

ruralblue wrote:Thats it! The day Citdif pulls someone up on the board for spelling is the day I dress myself up as a clown and go walk round the village in thong knickers and flippers!

Pics or it's not real
Original Dub

Postby Goaters 103 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 am

ruralblue wrote:Thats it! The day Citdif pulls someone up on the board for spelling is the day I dress myself up as a clown and go walk round the village in thong knickers and flippers!

Go on Jim, you know you want to!!!
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Twobob » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:56 am

Again? You're well known around your parts as Thong-IT.
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Cit.revenge » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:06 am

The problem is never have intention to debug, I wondered whether the thread about Benatia ( wtf i know maybe some other player or something unrelated is called Benata )and he set out to hinder Edin offensive .... And well I'm not good in the English spelling but It is fucking Benatia not Benata. Now can we return to topic ...
Any idea how much Roma would ask for him ?
Cit.revenge

Postby phips » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:20 pm

this seems likely. that loss to Swansea is making the board really nervous. i can see them splashing bags of cash the rest of this month to try and do whatever they can to avoid another implosion,

Roma defender Mehdi Benatia is flying to England for talks over a move to Manchester United, Sky sources understand.

Talks are reportedly continuing between the two clubs to agree terms on a deal for the Morocco international, with United keen to add to their thin defensive options.

Louis van Gaal handed youngster Tyler Blackett his first-team debut in the 2-1 Premier League defeat by Swansea on Saturday because of the absence of injured centre-back Jonny Evans.

Benatia was linked with a move to Manchester City earlier in the summer, but they baulked at a fee of around £30m and went on to sign Eliaquim Mangala from Porto last week instead.

United are yet to replace Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic from last season's squad and looked vulnerable at the back during their opening day reverse at Old Trafford.

Benatia was born in France but has played most of his career in Serie A, having joined Udinese from Clermont in 2010 and then moved to Roma in the summer of 2013.

As well as being a solid defender, Benatia has an eye for goal as he scored five in 33 appearances in his first season with Roma as they finished second in Italy's top division.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus