Bruno Zuculini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bruno Zuculini

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:20 pm

We have notions to rule Europe and I don't think we will achieve that with this lad patrolling central mid. He is better than I thought though and I wonder if he will be given the nod for the WBA game, given Fern 1 & 2 and Delph are all ruled out.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:02 pm

Not a neagtive but if he bombs can we say 'He Zucks!'?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby kinkylola » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 pm

looked good every time i've seen him play. Would like to see him given a chance ... seems like it would be a positive sign to our youngsters too. Play well, get a chance, at least I hope that's the kind of club we can be, while still winning trophies.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Not a neagtive but if he bombs can we say 'He Zucks!'?

If he does something sweet, can we call him 'Zucchero' ??

[OK, OK that was worse than awful; I'll quietly exit stage left.]
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Slim » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:16 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Not a neagtive but if he bombs can we say 'He Zucks!'?

If he does something sweet, can we call him 'Zucchero' ??

[OK, OK that was worse than awful; I'll quietly exit stage left.]

Zucczou?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:17 am

From the little I have seen so far, I like him.

He would probably be in my team for Monday. Fernando/Fernandinho and him protecting might give us a platform to keep it tight defensively and win the game. It would be a sacrifice of an attacking player (perhaps Nasri or Yaya or even both) but it would be worth it, I think, to have a balanced midfield for a change.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Can only see him starting Monday if there are too many injuries.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:11 pm

sheblue wrote:Can only see him starting Monday if there are too many injuries.

do we even really know who is injured?

Other than Kompany's massive fucking brain injury that's turned him into Titus Bramble, who else is injured?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:27 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

Other than Kompany's massive fucking brain injury that's turned him into Titus Bramble, who else is injured?

cheers

We dont know for sure, Delph was/is injured or back in training, not sure about the ferns. Either way if fern brothers and delph are fit they are starting ahead of zucs.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:42 pm

sheblue wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

We dont know for sure, Delph was/is injured or back in training, not sure about the ferns. Either way if fern brothers and delph are fit they are starting ahead of zucs.

But they're not, are they?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Dameerto » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:56 pm

The Ferns have had sod-all training never mind preseason - Delph and Yaya are (or were) injured - I'm working on the premise we only have available for West Brom the players who were available for the Stuttgart game. Maybe Yaya will be available or maybe not. I think Zuculini has to start either way.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Dameerto wrote:The Ferns have had sod-all training never mind preseason - Delph and Yaya are (or were) injured - I'm working on the premise we only have available for West Brom the players who were available for the Stuttgart game. Maybe Yaya will be available or maybe not. I think Zuculini has to start either way.

bullshit way to start the season after all of Khaldoon's big cock to the forehead talk in May.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Dameerto wrote:The Ferns have had sod-all training never mind preseason - Delph and Yaya are (or were) injured - I'm working on the premise we only have available for West Brom the players who were available for the Stuttgart game. Maybe Yaya will be available or maybe not. I think Zuculini has to start either way.

Delph and Fern 2 are out of the WBA game through injury. Yaya should be fit. Fern 1 started training last Monday but won't be match fit. MP can try Fern 1 or Zuc alongside Yaya or he could play Nasri in the centre with Yaya. It's not the best prep we have had.
South Stand Balti

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:50 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

Delph and Fern 2 are out of the WBA game through injury. Yaya should be fit. Fern 1 started training last Monday but won't be match fit. MP can try Fern 1 or Zuc alongside Yaya or he could play Nasri in the centre with Yaya. It's not the best prep we have had.

What's up with Fernando?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

What's up with Fernando?

He has not trained since before we played Vietnam.
South Stand Balti

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:08 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

What's up with Fernando?

injured the same day he was quoted as saying he was over all the injuries he had last season and was raring to go...
fucking typical
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:29 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

What's up with Fernando?

Was there anything reported on it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:35 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

Why was 'Dinho given a month off after the Copa? i fucking hate all this international football. It's fucking us left right and center. Madrid and Barca and Munich handle this shit by stacking the ranks with badass motherfuckers to the gills. We need about 2-3 more world class players before we're in their league to handle these INTL breaks and fucking bullshit tournaments, some of which like the Copa I liked a lot when it was happening. Just so we're clear. But now that the season's back i hate it again. If i were an owner i'd incentivize the fuck out of 2-3 key players to quit intl footy. Waste of their legs and time for 90% of them. Sure, it's pride and your country, etc. But, fuck it....i hate the whole thing right now....no Sergio, No Pabs, Fernandinho missing, Yaya fucking off to Africa 3 times since he's been with us...all the intl breaks. Fucking ruinous.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby dazby » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:52 pm

It's a long season chaps. Zucchini can do the job. For sure.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:55 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

What's up with Fernando?

Was there anything reported on it?

I'm not aware of any specific reports. Fern 2 was at training yesterday but he was not involved. Fern 1 started trying last Monday (27/7) so he will have had 2 weeks traing when the WBA game comes round but no match time. Maybe half a game for him?
South Stand Balti

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum