Dundee vs City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dundee vs City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Slim wrote:Are we seriously playing a fucking friendly on the same day as the World Cup final?

Fuck me sometimes we really come off as a mickey mouse outfit.

Is it Friday 18th July today?

Saying that, I was looking for the live link yesterday, couldn't understand why there were no streams ;-?

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/First-Te ... dee-v-City

Ha ha ha, that makes it worse, I was looking at the Hearts game and still got it wrong!

At least I'll get to watch it now ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:29 pm

BEIN sport has the right to show it in a couple of territories so at least there will probably be a stream (very possibly with English commentary) just incase anyone is in one of the territories where City can't stream it.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Anyone else watching the 'standby' countdown timer? I've had it open since the two hour mark.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Caballero, Fernando, Hews, Denayer, Bosserts are amongst the starters.

"CITY STARTING LINE-UP: Caballero, Bossaerts, Kolarov, Denayer, Boyata, Navas, Fernando, Rodwell, Huws, Jovetic, Guidetti"
Last edited by Dameerto on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Don't get it, I'm in Germany, on the border of Holland, and it's saying the country doesn't have the rights to show it?

Looks like I'm gonna be watching through Wiziwig.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blueboylewis » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Nice too be back and even more, lovely too see you are all still alive and well! Looking forward to this game when the standby screen eventually buggers off!
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Don't get it, I'm in Germany, on the border of Holland, and it's saying the country doesn't have the rights to show it?

Try and find a BEIN stream, you might get an English one that way.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Dameerto wrote:Caballero, Fernando, Hews, Denayer, Bosserts are amongst the starters.

"CITY STARTING LINE-UP: Caballero, Bossaerts, Kolarov, Denayer, Boyata, Navas, Fernando, Rodwell, Huws, Jovetic, Guidetti"

Guidetti gets a run-out as well.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:Nice too be back and even more, lovely too see you are all still alive and well! Looking forward to this game when the standby screen eventually buggers off!

You're gonna have to drop the 'boy' soon, surely? :)
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby clippo22 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Looking forward to seeing Fernando starting, hopefully the injury trio of Rodwell, Guidetti and Jovetic can survive the match!
clippo22
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!!!

Postby Blueboylewis » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:Nice too be back and even more, lovely too see you are all still alive and well! Looking forward to this game when the standby screen eventually buggers off!

You're gonna have to drop the 'boy' soon, surely? :)

Haha, 20 this year and finally got some hair coming in! ;) any recommendations for a name change haha and how do I go about doing so if anyone knows? Would be much appreciated.
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Don't get it, I'm in Germany, on the border of Holland, and it's saying the country doesn't have the rights to show it?

Try and find a BEIN stream, you might get an English one that way.

Roger-that, seem to have a couple linked on Wizi.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Looking forward to seeing the five Academy (and ex-Academy) lads.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Zucculini and Rekik amongst the subs. I'm looking forward to this even if it is a friendly.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dwaring » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Not sure if it's just my computer but I can't get the stream to work. Now that I've seen the starters I need to find a way to watch.
Dwaring
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Yaya toure

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Kickoff was three minutes ago.

If you cant get the official stream to work you might be in a territory where City can't broadcast due to local agreements with other broadcasters, so either you will have to use the official one for that region or find a stream.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Michigan Blue » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Kit looks even worse in action. We look just like Coventry.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Well played Denayer.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Oh my gawd, their keeper is Charlie Adam's brother.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Never a fuckin penalty in hundred years. Knock-kneed Scottish pillock, shove your fuckin whistle right up your fuckin arse.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum