The Rags

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Rags

Postby Slim » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:16 am

The League Cup competition has been made weaker by tonights' results.

West Ham and Leicester got knocked out.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PrezIke » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:17 am

quite upset i missed what must have been a joyful experience for all onlookers!

wow...lmao

di maria full of crap can't save this mess...lol

even agent moyes is surely smiling now.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:27 am

That's pretty brilliant!
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:28 am

Slim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Sky HAVE CHANGED THE SCHEDULE!!!

I was out, I recorded the Celtic & Lille games.

I heard the rags result. Ok I want to see the recorded transmittion. Set it to record on Sky plus but decided to watch it instead. Tuned in. Sky have changed the fucking schedule & are now showing it at 1 o clock. This is NOT the original schedule I set the timer for. I recon it was 12. But I know for fucking sure, it was at the latest 12.30 because I've just checked it online & it was STILL ON THE FUCKING SCHEDULE AT 12.30. I tuned in again and 12.30 was: 'Rise As One:Zambia'.

They have put back the start ot the rags game recording, I recon by an hour. Give me one fucking reason why, other than they prefer people not to watch it.

"Rise as One Point"?

First half only lasted 20 mins. Rags dominated, commentators wanked, MK scored, suddenly it was 45 mins gone & commentators were mentioning rags not being great.

(Surprised you didn't get me on 'transmittion' ; open goal. Can't even blame dodgy typing)
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:33 am

Fuckinell! Evans so fucking handball !! No pen.

They even had a bent ref!

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Slim » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:34 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Slim wrote:

I heard the rags result. Ok I want to see the recorded transmittion. Set it to record on Sky plus but decided to watch it instead. Tuned in. Sky have changed the fucking schedule & are now showing it at 1 o clock. This is NOT the original schedule I set the timer for. I recon it was 12. But I know for fucking sure, it was at the latest 12.30 because I've just checked it online & it was STILL ON THE FUCKING SCHEDULE AT 12.30. I tuned in again and 12.30 was: 'Rise As One:Zambia'.

They have put back the start ot the rags game recording, I recon by an hour. Give me one fucking reason why, other than they prefer people not to watch it.

"Rise as One Point"?

First half only lasted 20 mins. Rags dominated, commentators wanked, MK scored, suddenly it was 45 mins gone & commentators were mentioning rags not being great.

(Surprised you didn't get me on 'transmittion' ; open goal. Can't even blame dodgy typing)

Urmm, yeah spelling!

Feel the shame.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:43 am

Slim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Slim wrote:

"Rise as One Point"?

Urmm, yeah spelling!

Feel the shame.

I do, sort of. Bit like Johnny Evans. This has now become the 'let's hope Wilson scores as he is Utd's only plus' show It is corrupt & fucking pathetic.
Chevrolet don't want to look like cunts, Sky love Utd; let's work together.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 am

Van Butthead has just seen some of the 'kids' he was told about when he took the job.

'Who was that Ryan?' ' That was James Wilson boss'

'Ok, keep him for a bit & dump all the others & tell Glazers, if I don't get another 250 mil, I'm fucking doing one; the lying twats ' .

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Michigan Blue » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:05 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Chevrolet don't want to look like cunts.

Too late.

In case anyone missed it, it was announced a few months ago that we (the American taxpayers) lost $11.2B in the 2009 federal bailout of GM.

Between then and now they spunked $600M on the Rags -- a financial piss-take of biblical proportions.

I've been abusing them on Twitter for a while now:

https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 8885242880
https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 4091385856
https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 7309970432
https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 7679855616
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 am

Watch on youtube.com

And so, last night, 11 red balloons finally returned to milton keynes
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Fuckinell! Evans so fucking handball !! No pen.

They even had a bent ref!

Stuart Atwell saw that handball as clear as fucking day the bent bastard. There is no way he could explain his way out of that blatant cheating bias.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby CuteMancs » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:20 am

I have to admit I went to bed when they were 1-0 down, fully expecting to wake up this morning to a 4-1 win for the rags and the accompanying wankfest from the press ( which is going to come btw, as soon as they can actually win a game). Still can’t quite believe it, surely they have a plan of some kind? Never the less, what a glorious way to start a Wednesday morning.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:42 am

I just saw , my God 4 0 from MK Dons !!! They are shit beyond believe....Seams that Moyes was not at fault at all , Bacon face leave a mess. Oh how great start of season.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby ruralblue » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:48 am

Burnley will now chuck the kitchen sink at them and hope to nick something on the back of this. Roll on the weekend.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby clippo22 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 am

Every time I open this thread and see Teds opening post it makes me laugh, although now I reckon the mental patients would give them a tough game!

On a side note, if things keep going so brilliantly well, how long will agent VG last and who would want to replace him? Surely the dream job for Tony Pulis? Loads of money to spunk for a mid table team!
clippo22
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!!!
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Avalon » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:56 am

This is amazing! I woke up this morning and this is the headline!!! HAHAHAHA
Avalon
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:04 am

Whassat wrote:Absolute brilliant seeing Edin laughing on Twitter ;)

https://twitter.com/EdDzeko

OOOOOOO did u see yahoo pos about this LOLhttps://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/overreaction-theatre-unemployed-arsenal-reject-trolls-united-061508082.html
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 am

Michigan Blue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Chevrolet don't want to look like cunts.

Too late.

In case anyone missed it, it was announced a few months ago that we (the American taxpayers) lost $11.2B in the 2009 federal bailout of GM.

Between then and now they spunked $600M on the Rags -- a financial piss-take of biblical proportions.

I've been abusing them on Twitter for a while now:

https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 8885242880
https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 4091385856
https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 7309970432
https://twitter.com/chichester_city/sta ... 7679855616

Keep up the good work.

Just read an interview with Van Butt & he says he's building a team, & it can't be done in a month etc.

There's are three ways this can go imo. Either the Glazers have decided they have no choice but to invest some serious money back into the club, on top of what they have now & I mean spending of a level never before seen in the Prem. Or they just plod along for several years until they can scrape a squad together Everton style, picking up the odd bargain here & there, which will mean they have big problems. Or they just continue believing they are Maaan U & everything will work out, in which case they, & Van Butt, crash & burn. Glazers then have to decide whether to sell up or sell off.

Looking at this lot, they have to sign Vidal in this transfer window for a start imo. DiMaria will make a difference, but not a title challenging difference. There are too many other positions need upgrading. You have to consider injuries etc over the season. They can play DiMaria centre mid & that gives them a potentially strong attacking unit, when all are fit, but it still uses the Jonses, Smallings, Fletchers, Cleverleys etc.

I wish they were playing someone decent at weekend. Unfortunately, their performance v Sunderland was probably still good enough to stick 4 past Burnley.

Would be hilarious if they fuck it up though.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:29 am

They did say before the match (or during the first 10-minute RAG love-in) that Van Ghoul wanted all the club to play in the same style that he was introducing.

I think he's a long way down the road to achieving that.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:43 am

Titter.

If that's the case, then presumably the Glazers have told him they will back him & let him get on with it even if it's a struggle, which is fair enough, but if he means he's going to get the whole club playing 3-5-2, that is not tactical evolution, it's tactical devolution.

It's already been done numerous times & most have decided against it. Martinez & the Count for example, kind of use it for periods in a game by dropping Yaya or Barry etc into that central defender position, to create from the back, rather than having a defender there doing it. Fernando drops in that area defensively.

So they get some of the benefits of 3-5-2 without the weaknesses, which have been exploited many times in the Prem.

Strange to go tactically backwards.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum