Pellegrini not happy with the pitch at TCF Stadium

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pellegrini not happy with the pitch at TCF Stadium

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:40 am

blues2win wrote:Obviously there is concern about centre back. I assume we will get Mangala any moment and to me he looks the business; pace strength excellent jump on him and tidy distribution. There again that's just U tube. Sagna can fill in too. I guess the question is whether we sell Nastasic or not. He's going nowhere until Mangala is landed that's for sure. In the Charity shield it's Boyata and Nastasic with Clichy at Right Back and Kolarov at Left Back; the gunners will be licking their chops. Still we'll have Jovetic Dzeko Nasri Silva and Yaya so we'll have plenty of attacking threat. Hopefully Vinny MDM Zaba and Sagna will be fit for Newcastle.

Doesn't make sense to sell Nastasic without bringing in a replacement imo. He is currently the lesser of 3 evils.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: Pellegrini not happy with the pitch at TCF Stadium

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:45 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
blues2win wrote:Obviously there is concern about centre back. I assume we will get Mangala any moment and to me he looks the business; pace strength excellent jump on him and tidy distribution. There again that's just U tube. Sagna can fill in too. I guess the question is whether we sell Nastasic or not. He's going nowhere until Mangala is landed that's for sure. In the Charity shield it's Boyata and Nastasic with Clichy at Right Back and Kolarov at Left Back; the gunners will be licking their chops. Still we'll have Jovetic Dzeko Nasri Silva and Yaya so we'll have plenty of attacking threat. Hopefully Vinny MDM Zaba and Sagna will be fit for Newcastle.

Doesn't make sense to sell Nastasic without bringing in a replacement imo. He is currently the lesser of 3 evils.

Does the sanction on spending continue into the January window? If it does then selling Nasty now while we can get a decent fee for him would make sense, at least then we have some funds to spend in Jan if needs be.

A centre back four of Vinnie, Demi, Mangala and Boyata with Sagna to fill in if needs be is strong enough imo.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum