***Community Shield: City v Arsenal***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Community Shield: City v Arsenal***

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 am

Fuck i'm glad i didn't go.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:29 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Fuck i'm glad i didn't go.

Lol I am sorry I did. long way from North Carolina for an "Arse" Whooping. .But met some good lads and still managed to have a laugh .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 am

Lol I am sorry I did. long way from North Carolina for an "Arse" Whooping. .But met some good lads and still managed to have a laugh .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 am

Our coach stopped at Corley services on the way back and for some reason we hanged coach drivers? Our new coach driver was a knobhead who didnt come off at M6 J19, instead he joined the M62 and headed in the direction of Liverpool! When he was challenged he said he didnt know where he was going and he was just following the coach in front. We eventually got to Manchester City centre too late to get the last tram home so the missus had to come and get us. Feckin useless national express.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Jon London » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 am

Wonderwall wrote:Our coach stopped at Corley services on the way back and for some reason we hanged coach drivers?

I would count yourself lucky the police were not involved. Was the coach driver an Arsenal tosser?
Jon London
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 am

Wonderwall wrote:Our coach stopped at Corley services on the way back and for some reason we hanged coach drivers? Our new coach driver was a knobhead who didnt come off at M6 J19, instead he joined the M62 and headed in the direction of Liverpool! When he was challenged he said he didnt know where he was going and he was just following the coach in front. We eventually got to Manchester City centre too late to get the last tram home so the missus had to come and get us. Feckin useless national express.

Hanging the coach driver is a bit harsh, even if we did lose. It's only a friendly.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:58 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Our coach stopped at Corley services on the way back and for some reason we hanged coach drivers? Our new coach driver was a knobhead who didnt come off at M6 J19, instead he joined the M62 and headed in the direction of Liverpool! When he was challenged he said he didnt know where he was going and he was just following the coach in front. We eventually got to Manchester City centre too late to get the last tram home so the missus had to come and get us. Feckin useless national express.

Hanging the coach driver is a bit harsh, even if we did lose. It's only a friendly.

ha ha whoops, changed, although I would have preferred the hanging bit for the useless twat
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:59 am

This is the reason i couldn't be arsed on a Sunday pissed up on a Saturday it's just another funny story on a Sunday its bullshit.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby getdressedmctavish » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Even for a twat, Manchester takes a bit of missing, lol
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:31 pm

carolina-blue wrote:

Well at least you had a good time,shame the lads let you down.

Dicks.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum