This Weeks Other Games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Weeks Other Games

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Spurs poor but the dippers have played well . Well organised defensively and offering a decent attacking threat. Shows what an excellent result we got on Monday. Far better than the scum. They'll be struggling to beat the Arse and Spurs for fourth spot.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:21 pm

I gave up on that game. Spurs look like Spurs.

Amazing the love in for Mario. A couple of nice touches & a couple of defensive moments.

Two easy headers missed, a dreadful fuck up with the goal at his mercy & two team mates easy to pick out to tap into an empty net & several headless runs into trouble, wasting the ball.

If Dzeko turned in the identical performance for us he would get fucking slaughtered here & on tv.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:24 pm

What a fucking goal by Leicester. That was old school. David White to Niall Quinn.

Don't see many like that these days.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:33 pm

I suppose Balotelli worked reasonably hard and didn't lose his rag and get sent off when he got clattered. Early days though. And he did miss three sitters.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:36 pm

blues2win wrote:I suppose Balotelli worked reasonably hard and didn't lose his rag and get sent off when he got clattered. Early days though. And he did miss three sitters.

Imagine if Dzeko had come on & done that yesterday ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum