Loans.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Loans.

Postby kinkylola » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 am

twosips wrote:Rusnak is decent but Celina, Fofana, Garcia, Byrne and Barker all have much more potential imo.

just happy to see our boys doing well.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby nottsblue » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:10 pm

Cole for Barnsley, his first in a little while
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby ant london » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:50 pm

What has happened to Zucchini?
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:12 pm

ant london wrote:What has happened to Zucchini?

I had some in a pasta last night, delicious!

Zuculini is keeping Valencia's bench warm. 2 appearances to date.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Pisses me off that. What is the fuckin point in saying you're interested in someone in the first place if they're just going to pick their dick say on the bench?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Slim » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Fofana has made 3 so far for Fulham. They seem to like him.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Mase wrote:

Pisses me off that. What is the fuckin point in saying you're interested in someone in the first place if they're just going to pick their dick say on the bench?!

Maybe you have seen glimpses of someone which leads to the interest. You then sign him, see him day in day out and realise he is not all that and bench him?

Shame he hasn't forced his way into starting XI tho
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Mase wrote:

Maybe you have seen glimpses of someone which leads to the interest. You then sign him, see him day in day out and realise he is not all that and bench him?

he looked like someone with something to prove in the summer. Could be that the letdown of moving to another club has caused him to play down to the level of the team. Sometimes the spark of playing with the best in the world can drive a player to different heights.

I hope he comes back with something to prove.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:52 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:
Mase wrote:

he looked like someone with something to prove in the summer. Could be that the letdown of moving to another club has caused him to play down to the level of the team. Sometimes the spark of playing with the best in the world can drive a player to different heights.

I hope he comes back with something to prove.

Hope so. Cause there was lot of good aspects in his game and he showed lot of promise during summer imo
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:35 am

Rumour has it that City wanted him to go to Deportivo, & the player preferred this move. And that City may be about to cancel it.

It may just be P.R. but he has appeared happy enough when interviewed, which I don't like tbh. It's not as if he has been given a decent run out & failed, it's like they decided the team was looking good & aren't willing to risk anything by giving Zucculini a shot, which does make you wonder why the fuck they chose him in the first place & why he isn't having a whinge about it.

He seems a very keen, hard working, player. But I don't like the idea that he's happy to sit on his arse for a year (happy because his mates play there). Especially at this stage of his career, where he should be learning. As it stands, we are most likely getting back less of a player than we signed. Imo, the lad we sent out, was very close to being good enough to play for our team.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Celtic say they want to extend Denayer's loan. Say it would be good for his development. No word of City's reaction.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Dameerto » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:39 pm

There was some talk a while back of a direct quote from Zucculini saying that the club hadn't been in touch with him since he went out on loan (at that point, a few months in, I think) - if it was true, and IF it is still the case then his head is very probably messed up.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby blues2win » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:24 pm

AS magazine claims Getafe want to take Zuculini on loan. He's surely leaving Valencia.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Kiwomya from Chelsea has just signed on loan for Barnsley, Cole's is due to run out in two days & no announcement about an extension so far.

Kiwomya is seriously fast. Him & Cole would be a tough ask for lower league defenders I would have thought, but it looks like he may be Cole's replacement.

If Cole hasn't got another higher quality move lined up, we should definitely use him in the Prem squad imo. He could be backup for Navas' position or left side, as well as backup for strikers.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Kiwomya from Chelsea has just signed on loan for Barnsley, Cole's is due to run out in two days & no announcement about an extension so far.

Kiwomya is seriously fast. Him & Cole would be a tough ask for lower league defenders I would have thought, but it looks like he may be Cole's replacement.

If Cole hasn't got another higher quality move lined up, we should definitely use him in the Prem squad imo. He could be backup for Navas' position or left side, as well as backup for strikers.

My Barnsley pal says Cole tweeted a thank you to BFC and fans the other day. It sounded like a goodbye, so expect back at City immenently.

By the way, he was very highly rated by the fans, many of whom reckon he is far too good for them. He plays 1-2s and runs into space and doesn't get the return as the rest aren't on his wavelength. Or making runs behind the full back but without Silva to find him. He's beefed up a bit apparantly as well. See how he goes
nottsblue

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:08 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Kiwomya from Chelsea has just signed on loan for Barnsley, Cole's is due to run out in two days & no announcement about an extension so far.

My Barnsley pal says Cole tweeted a thank you to BFC and fans the other day. It sounded like a goodbye, so expect back at City immenently.

By the way, he was very highly rated by the fans, many of whom reckon he is far too good for them. He plays 1-2s and runs into space and doesn't get the return as the rest aren't on his wavelength. Or making runs behind the full back but without Silva to find him. He's beefed up a bit apparantly as well. See how he goes

With Jojo being made of glass I'd suspect Cole should get a couple starts in Jan I'm hoping. Will he be back before Sunday and could he play then if so or does registration happen Monday?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:08 pm

nottsblue wrote:

I've only seen one full game & that's exactly almost word for word what I saw, apart from, at least in the case of one player, I think he was deliberately not passing to him rather than not seeing it. One time the bloke was trundling down the pitch from halfway, they had a two v one, Cole in front of him but onside easy pass, option remained as they got closer to goal but he just held on to the ball & kept running, until they caught him & robbed him, rather than put Cole away to score.

Cole barely complained but if anyone did that with Aguero at City, he would knock them out.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm getting really exited by these last few posts. Hope you're right and hope Cole gets a chance.

Seems from MCFC,co.uk that Pozo will be playing against Sheffield Wednesday as well.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:26 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

With Jojo being made of glass I'd suspect Cole should get a couple starts in Jan I'm hoping. Will he be back before Sunday and could he play then if so or does registration happen Monday?

Cheers

Doubt he'd be registered for Sunday. Think that would have to have been done Friday by 5pm?

If he hasn't gone somewhere else by next weekend I reckon he will be promoted to first team squad and we'll see him in action relatively soon.
nottsblue

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:06 pm

The game I am talking about was Cole playing for Barnsley in the last round of the FA Cup, so he wouldn't be playing even if he was available.

If he backs up our squad for a bit, then pre season training & off to NYC could be a possibility perhaps. If BradleyWP can do it there then Cole can.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum