mad mario

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: mad mario

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:27 am

Oh, balotelli he's a scouser he full of shit

Couldn't score a goal when he was in a city top
Now he's gone to Liverpool we hope he's gonna flop...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby zuricity » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:43 am

kinkylola wrote:Mario will be gold for pool, unfortunately.

Fools Gold

At the right age he was given the chance to prove himself.Talented as he is he will have to buckle down and play out of his skin week in week out to change the doubts that so many people have about him.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:44 am

Mario = £16 Mil

Shane Long = £12 Mil

The world has gone fucking mad!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Slim » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Mario = £16 Mil

Shane Long = £12 Mil

The world has gone fucking mad!

Yeah, can't believe mario is costing that much.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

Slim wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
PeterParker wrote:All in all, Mario's time at us was more bad than good.

He was the main reason of losing the dressing room by Bobby and was the reason of many moments when we played in ten men, just because of his madness.

Yeah, his talent is out there next to the big boys in football, but he will never grow as a player. He left us to go at the only club he wanted to go, his boyhood club, and look now, after a year and a half he is leaving them on the back door. He will never grow up, he will never reach his full level and if this transfer will happen, Liverpool had just fucked themselves big time.

He will have rows and Rodgers is the last man who can control Mario. He will never do that. We are ready for some funny moments ahead, funny and sad at the same level. We must understand that this is not something bad for us and our dressing room became a family after players like Mario and Tevez left.

Bring him in.

PS: And speaking of Tevez, imagine if Scouse would had brought him in instead of Mario. Just imagine that.

Do you think we became a family after Mario and Carlos left or was it after Mancini left?

I think we took down the big top and stopped being a circus after Mario and Carlos left.

Quite surprised by the ill feelings of a lot on here to Carlos.
We were ALWAYS a better team with him in it, always. He won us countless games, and was monumental in our recent success. I don't think he did refuse to play for us either and never did believe that. Why would he warm up if he had no intention of coming on?

You may be surprised, but I certainly am not.

I am not surprised you have taken it on yourself to argue against a point no-one fucking made.

Well 'stopped being a circus' certainly seems like a bit of a dig and ill feeling towards him.
Apologies if it wasn't.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:45 am

So am I to draw the conclusion that the club were wrong to find Tevez guilty of the charges levelled against him? Interesting!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:55 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:So am I to draw the conclusion that the club were wrong to find Tevez guilty of the charges levelled against him? Interesting!

I honestly think so mate. Why would he go to Munich and spend ages warming up only to refuse to come on? Given his poor level of English misunderstanding would be most plausible and he probably said something like he had already warmed up, thinking he was being asked to do so again.
The charges were for fucking off to Argentina iirc? Which wasn't great but Mancini did say he would never play for him again.

Anyway back on to Mario. Will be interesting to see how he gets on. I don't necessarily agree that he was a 'bad influence' on the dressing room and no one really knows if he was, by all accounts he seemed quite popular and a bit of a joker who was key in both our winning cup and league campaigns.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 am

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:So am I to draw the conclusion that the club were wrong to find Tevez guilty of the charges levelled against him? Interesting!

I honestly think so mate. Why would he go to Munich and spend ages warming up only to refuse to come on? Given his poor level of English misunderstanding would be most plausible and he probably said something like he had already warmed up, thinking he was being asked to do so again.
The charges were for fucking off to Argentina iirc? Which wasn't great but Mancini did say he would never play for him again.

Anyway back on to Mario. Will be interesting to see how he gets on. I don't necessarily agree that he was a 'bad influence' on the dressing room and no one really knows if he was, by all accounts he seemed quite popular and a bit of a joker who was key in both our winning cup and league campaigns.

The charges were for refusing to participate and there was a lot more besides with Tevez, him and his associate caused all sorts of shit for City although to be fair he did contribute to our rise on the pitch.

As for Mario being a bad influence, I wouldn't just blame him. I'd say it was more a case of his relationship with Mancini causing dressing room unrest, so that lies as much at Mancini's door as Mario's.

It will be interesting to see how it goes, the safer bet would be that it won't work out but you never know.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:23 am

Typical Sky Sports. 'Let's now talk about City and Liverpool, especially Liverpool'.

An now Thomo is rewriting history and backing the signing of Mario rather than his previous views of Mario being a waste of space.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:42 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:

The charges were for refusing to participate and there was a lot more besides with Tevez, him and his associate caused all sorts of shit for City although to be fair he did contribute to our rise on the pitch.

As for Mario being a bad influence, I wouldn't just blame him. I'd say it was more a case of his relationship with Mancini causing dressing room unrest, so that lies as much at Mancini's door as Mario's.

It will be interesting to see how it goes, the safer bet would be that it won't work out but you never know.

I think the club made the decision to back the manager as it was the safe option but I guess we'll never really know but it's just what I think.

Agree on your point about Mario. It will be interesting. I'm torn though because I do like him and want to see him do well and realize his potential, but then again it's Liverpool.
Bridge'srightfoot

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:47 am

He's dead to me!

Wouldn't be surprised to hear him giving out free wreaths to the homeless.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:53 am

Not that it's exactly on topic, but I do now blame Mancini absolutely for what happened with Tevez & I think he was an absolutely terrible influence on Balotelli & made him worse than he would have been.

But watching Mario many times since, he still does this shit where he suddenly goes off his head when everything seems to be going fine. Usually caused by a foul not given or a dive not given & then from nowhere the mood swings, he either starts sulking or gets booked, he starts complaining to his team mates, diving more & going into challenges which are borderline cards. Also his play goes to shit. Often they take him off but if not, he usually brings down the performance level of the team & increases the crowd volume & performance level of the opposition.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Not that it's exactly on topic, but I do now blame Mancini absolutely for what happened with Tevez & I think he was an absolutely terrible influence on Balotelli & made him worse than he would have been.

But watching Mario many times since, he still does this shit where he suddenly goes off his head when everything seems to be going fine. Usually caused by a foul not given or a dive not given & then from nowhere the mood swings, he either starts sulking or gets booked, he starts complaining to his team mates, diving more & going into challenges which are borderline cards. Also his play goes to shit. Often they take him off but if not, he usually brings down the performance level of the team & increases the crowd volume & performance level of the opposition.

Do you blame Mancini for Tevez' transfer request and for the breakdown of his relationship with "senior figures" at the club?

Do you blame Mancini for Garry Cook and Kia Joorabchian's dispute that was played out in the press?

Mancini is not innocent but Tevez played his part in all that shit too.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhh Balotelli, he's now a Scouser, Stealing cars,
His allegiance to the trash, hope it makes him fuckin Gash,
Driving 'round the Park, they'll steal all your petty cash ......

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Not that it's exactly on topic, but I do now blame Mancini absolutely for what happened with Tevez & I think he was an absolutely terrible influence on Balotelli & made him worse than he would have been.

Do you blame Mancini for Tevez' transfer request and for the breakdown of his relationship with "senior figures" at the club?

Do you blame Mancini for Garry Cook and Kia Joorabchian's dispute that was played out in the press?

Mancini is not innocent but Tevez played his part in all that shit too.

I blame Mancini for causing the trouble & the rest, including his sacking, came as a result. I think he lost it with Dzeko & was out of control, thus misuderstanding what Tevez said. I think he told lies about Bellamy, Tevez, Marwood & is a shit stirrer & a very nasty bloke, who the players & staff lost all respect for & we are very lucky to have got rid of him. I also think he was perfect for City at the time, but not for Balotelli, who he helped become a fucking nutter.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Tevez's behaviour was totally unacceptable. It doesn't matter whether he refused to warm up or refused to play he was paid a fortune by the Club to do what the manager fucking told him. To mutiny in the middle of a CL match was fucking unforgivable. He was clearly sulking that he hadn't been picked to start which is simply not good enough.

You can blame Mancini for a lot of things but not that.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby MilnersJaw » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:15 pm

blues2win wrote:Tevez's behaviour was totally unacceptable. It doesn't matter whether he refused to warm up or refused to play he was paid a fortune by the Club to do what the manager fucking told him. To mutiny in the middle of a CL match was fucking unforgivable. He was clearly sulking that he hadn't been picked to start which is simply not good enough.

should have started him then.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:21 pm

blues2win wrote:Tevez's behaviour was totally unacceptable. It doesn't matter whether he refused to warm up or refused to play he was paid a fortune by the Club to do what the manager fucking told him. To mutiny in the middle of a CL match was fucking unforgivable. He was clearly sulking that he hadn't been picked to start which is simply not good enough.

I don't believe that Tevez refused to warm up. I believe he told Mancini he didn't need to as he was ready & Mancini went berserk. I think Mancini was wholly responsible for the whole thing & wholly responsible for the bust up with Bellamy & with Balotelli.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:40 pm

It was not up to Tevez to decide whether he needed to warm up or not. He behaved appallingly to be honest. Of course he trained hard and played very well but he's still a greedy selfish cunt. I'm glad he's gone.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:43 pm

The Tevez thing was more of a Mancini misinterpretation and I said it at the time. What Tevez did after that was way out of order though.

Mancini was perfect for us at the time and really got the ship in order. Legend in my books.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum