Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby john@staustell » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:36 am

Must admit I hadn't spotted it - but I remember not knowing if Razza had scored or not. Reminds me of OT - 'oh and Dzelo scores' in the most funereal tone in the first 3 mintues, all of City possession

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/v ... commentary

Martin Tyler is well regarded as one of England’s top commentators with some of his iconic lines gracing some of the most memorable goals in English football. His “AGUERROOOOO, I swear you’ll never see anything like this ever again, so watch it, drink it in!” line is probably the most iconic piece of commentary in English football. Of course, he spoke those words after Manchester City had won their first Premier League title in extra-time back in 2012.

But Man City fans were less than pleased with Tyler on Sunday afternoon as he showed absolutely no enthusiasm for either of their goals in the 2-0 win over Arsenal on the opening weekend of the Premier League.

Raheem Sterling in particular, was incredible for the current Premier League champions as they continued where they left off from last season with an impressive 2-0 win. City dominated the majority of the game but when the breakthrough came from that wonderful individual effort by Sterling, Tyler was nonplussed.

“Sterling, into a shooting position, into a scoring position for Manchester City” he said, without the hint of excitement he usually shows for a goal in the Premier League. He has been criticised in the past on social media with many people claiming he is a Manchester United fan, giving some of his previous commentaries.

In an interview with a Mirror he denied these claims saying: “This thing where you have to have a Premier League team is garbage. It’s the accident of birth. It’s the one thing that irks me when people say you must have a Premier League team, I absolutely, categorically don’t.

“How can I be a Man United fan when I’ve got excited about Aguero. All I do is react to the game.

“It’s a great bonus to not have a Premier League team. I’m probably the only commentator to not have a Premier League club.”

But on this showing Martin, those claims might come back up
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:28 pm

The slimeball was repeatedly stirring it about Sane not starting. Then they tell us that City back room staff were desperate to know how the Dippers got on - just the 3 times that one - and finishing with a double dose of 'Emery of the Emirates will get it right sooner rather than later'. Really?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 pm

johnny crossan wrote:The slimeball was repeatedly stirring it about Sane not starting. Then they tell us that City back room staff were desperate to know how the Dippers got on - just the 3 times that one - and finishing with a double dose of 'Emery of the Emirates will get it right sooner rather than later'. Really?

Emery of the Emirates you say?

Watch on youtube.com
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:17 pm

johnny crossan wrote:The slimeball was repeatedly stirring it about Sane not starting. Then they tell us that City back room staff were desperate to know how the Dippers got on - just the 3 times that one - and finishing with a double dose of 'Emery of the Emirates will get it right sooner rather than later'. Really?

Desperate.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Their despair pushed them to the brink.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:29 pm

I had to wait like a second or 2 to realize it was a goal — that fucking cunt Tyler knew it was in , he was just pissed off we scored !

As for the Agüero goal - even rat boy would have lost control of his senses , so Tyler gets fuckall credit for it .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:42 pm

He's a rag. 100%.

Anyone who doubts it, just have a look at Anthony Martial's debut goal v Dippers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPNBV3XZV0
Original Dub

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Original Dub wrote:He's a rag. 100%.

Anyone who doubts it, just have a look at Anthony Martial's debut goal v Dippers.

If you check the reaction to Benteke's fucking marvelous overhead kick in the same match...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4JQOQQ_cmE

Hmmm.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby sheblue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:08 pm

A through and through rag he was the same over 20 years ago.
Funny though he sometimes works on some American/ Canada channels and on there he is no where near as negative towards mcfc as he is on SKY.

He who pays the piper calls the tune.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:He's a rag. 100%.

If you check the reaction to Benteke's fucking marvelous overhead kick in the same match...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4JQOQQ_cmE

Hmmm.

I remember watching that match live mate. He couldn't have made it more obvious.
Original Dub

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I had to wait like a second or 2 to realize it was a goal — that fucking cunt Tyler knew it was in , he was just pissed off we scored !

As for the Agüero goal - even rat boy would have lost control of his senses , so Tyler gets fuckall credit for it .

Same here.

Remember his commentary when Yaya scored in the League Cup final. Sounded gutted we had scored then as well. Tried to pass it off as some sort of fluke
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:04 pm

Started some tidy threads me , right on the fucking ball !

Tyler is THE BIGGEST ANTI CITY CUNT on TV ........ slimy , smarmy tedious cunt of the highest order and been doing it since the Sheik arrived in Manchester !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:25 pm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... r-13080060

Very disappointed.

I thought he was 72 not 62.

There's years left in the rag cunt
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Original Dub wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-legend-martin-tyler-13080060

Very disappointed.

That's class. Fuck off Tyler.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Original Dub wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-legend-martin-tyler-13080060

Very disappointed.

he is 72
you should know by now that the mirror (papers in general) aren’t very good with numbers
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Paul68 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:46 pm

City64 wrote:Started some tidy threads me , right on the fucking ball !

Tyler is THE BIGGEST ANTI CITY CUNT on TV ........ slimy , smarmy tedious cunt of the highest order and been doing it since the Sheik arrived in Manchester !

Mate - don't hold back..... tell it like it is... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Original Dub » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

Very disappointed.

he is 72
you should know by now that the mirror (papers in general) aren’t very good with numbers

Thank fuck for that.
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum