Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tyler ......... At It Yet Again

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Loves watching Scum doesn't he? Cunt
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby sheblue » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Rag pig.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:16 pm

He's made a living by promoting these cunts, which makes him also a ....!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Somehow nice from Sky giving a job to a deluded senile.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 pm

I know it wasn't Tyler but the commentator said today that Stones cost more than Leslie has spent on players in his time at Stoke. It was one of those forced in statements and just shows how low they will go to get a dig in.

He actualy got the statement wrong, due to the hurried way it was done. Leslie has spent over 60 mil in the last 2 years but if you subtract the sales from that then you could use it as a stat.

Interesting thought though, he paid 30 mil for Lescott many years ago but how many of the top English players has he brought in at Stoke?

Answers on a postcard.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I know it wasn't Tyler but the commentator said today that Stones cost more than Leslie has spent on players in his time at Stoke. It was one of those forced in statements and just shows how low they will go to get a dig in.

He actualy got the statement wrong, due to the hurried way it was done. Leslie has spent over 60 mil in the last 2 years but if you subtract the sales from that then you could use it as a stat.

Interesting thought though, he paid 30 mil for Lescott many years ago but how many of the top English players has he brought in at Stoke?

Answers on a postcard.

Amazing.

I was certain the only subject was JOE Hart. At least on Eurosport it was.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:37 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I know it wasn't Tyler but the commentator said today that Stones cost more than Leslie has spent on players in his time at Stoke. It was one of those forced in statements and just shows how low they will go to get a dig in.

Answers on a postcard.

Amazing.

I was certain the only subject was JOE Hart. At least on Eurosport it was.

They did say how bad Joe would be feeling and when panning to him, showing him laughing his head off on the bench, said something like '..but just not at the moment'.

They then moved on and as Willy hoofed it out of play they said Joe has a wry smile but when again panning to him he looked serious as fuck.

The problem is that the easily led (Rag fucks) will have seen how bad Joe was felling and the wry smile, even though they weren't there.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Back to his obnoxious best again last night wasn't he ! Absolute no hiding his love for the rags . It hurts whenever we lose to the filth no matter what the circumstances but to have to listen to his constant bile just winds me up to fuck .

Sickening !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:10 pm

City64 wrote:Back to his obnoxious best again last night wasn't he ! Absolute no hiding his love for the rags . It hurts whenever we lose to the filth no matter what the circumstances but to have to listen to his constant bile just winds me up to fuck .

Sickening !

I personally would have him skinned alive in City Square with a Gerald Sinstadt commentary being played.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:23 pm

He came out with a cracker trying to justify the ludicrous price they paid for Pogba

100% rag
Original Dub

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 pm

He tried to claim that Dean had a good look at the Herrera/Fernando incident to see was it a penalty, a perfect example of his bias, it was a foul by Herrera and the goal shouldn't have stood.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:He tried to claim that Dean had a good look at the Herrera/Fernando incident to see was it a penalty, a perfect example of his bias, it was a foul by Herrera and the goal shouldn't have stood.

whatever...we have loads of falling down ass defenders who need to stop falling the fuck down.

I'm not too arsed about last night. Fernando is a bag of poo tho for sure.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:He tried to claim that Dean had a good look at the Herrera/Fernando incident to see was it a penalty, a perfect example of his bias, it was a foul by Herrera and the goal shouldn't have stood.

whatever...we have loads of falling down ass defenders who need to stop falling the fuck down.

cheers

I'm not one for defending him, we need better, but I think he did ok last night and as for the goal. He wasn't tackled as such, it was more like an American football block.
The commentators were a joke. Saying Dean was satisfied it wasn't a penalty. I'm sure he was.
I was expecting Carragher to take it up after the match, but it was just glossed over.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:42 am

Gringo Twatburger wrote:

cheers

Thanks for the input Doomie, "falling down ass defenders" eh? Your insight is is remarkable.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:17 am

Just seen our goals on SKY and that cunt Tyler was truly devasted when Sterling smashed our fantastic winner , his commentary went "oh city have scored ?"
You unashamed cunt Tyler hope you had a sleepless night last night CUNT !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:24 am

City64 wrote:Just seen our goals on SKY and that cunt Tyler was truly devasted when Sterling smashed our fantastic winner , his commentary went "oh city have scored ?"

He was heartbroken the fuckin nonce!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:29 am

City64 wrote:Just seen our goals on SKY and that cunt Tyler was truly devasted when Sterling smashed our fantastic winner , his commentary went "oh city have scored ?"

I mentioned it in the match thread mate where both Tyler and Neville were literally crying when we equalised. Neville seemed to go into manager mode and was clearly upset about the lack of urgency from the Arsenal players, as if it were his own team.

The script from Sky was set early on with all the talk being about Arsenals challenge. Again we had Henry on the sofa but no City pundit to offset his leanings.

What did make me laugh was when RatBoy came back to the studio for the after-match, he was sat there clearly dejected and his body language said more than any words could have conveyed. And he was angry, very angry. It reminded me of the times when we've beat the Rags and he then has to come and explain the game, he was that bad.

Only Souness took the Sky line of the 'Offside Goals' whereas Henry and RatBoy agreed that they were good decisions, and that Arsenal can have no complaints about the outcome; they didn't work hard enough.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:41 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

I mentioned it in the match thread mate where both Tyler and Neville were literally crying when we equalised. Neville seemed to go into manager mode and was clearly upset about the lack of urgency from the Arsenal players, as if it were his own team.

The script from Sky was set early on with all the talk being about Arsenals challenge. Again we had Henry on the sofa but no City pundit to offset his leanings.

What did make me laugh was when RatBoy came back to the studio for the after-match, he was sat there clearly dejected and his body language said more than any words could have conveyed. And he was angry, very angry. It reminded me of the times when we've beat the Rags and he then has to come and explain the game, he was that bad.

Only Souness took the Sky line of the 'Offside Goals' whereas Henry and RatBoy agreed that they were good decisions, and that Arsenal can have no complaints about the outcome; they didn't work hard enough.

Ratboy will be upset that his rags could have been within touching distance of us had we lost but that's just his tribal rivalry kicking in , he always calls it straight when on SKY so respect to him . Souness although he usually fights our corner is a bitter bin dipper at heart so he can fuck off with his cunt of a mate Tyler to be fair . Beefy the game was so different to how SKY have tried to portray it , we totally outplayed Arsenal we were truly superb and never let them control the game at any stage , our workrate was on another level I hope that came through crystal clear on TV pal ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:44 am

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Ratboy will be upset that his rags could have been within touching distance of us had we lost but that's just his tribal rivalry kicking in , he always calls it straight when on SKY so respect to him . Souness although he usually fights our corner is a bitter bin dipper at heart so he can fuck off with his cunt of a mate Tyler to be fair . Beefy the game was so different to how SKY have tried to portray it , we totally outplayed Arsenal we were truly superb and never let them control the game at any stage , our workrate was on another level I hope that came through crystal clear on TV pal ?

He calls it straight in the studio, I'll give him that, but when he's co-commentating he can't disguise his bias, the snivelling little boot licker.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:04 am

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

It sure did mate and RatBoys commentary actually enhanced it as you could tell he knew Arsenal didn't have the juice to push us. Being a bit more forceful in the second half also lifted the crowd, which in turn lifted the players.

The commentary, as always, was very Sky 4 orientated but it's how you choose to view it. When they're looking at the negatives of the oppo I see that as a positive and when they sound dejected then you just know we are doing well.

At the ground or on TV, it's all the same to me as I just imagine myself sat in my seat. The wife hates it as I upset the dog, but I've taught him well and he now celebrates with me as part of the game ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum