Game Officials

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Game Officials

Postby getdressedmctavish » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Never red so much Micky Mouse bollocks in the whole of my life, well that is apart from on every other football website in the world. Anyone know which pub the refs meet in to get their orders and who delivers them? My father in law used to think the same about Norwich, he had no idea about how the world worked either, or my Uncle Jim, a Scottish postman and part time sage "its a cabal, Davy" he used to repeat ad infinitum. Apparently the fifty most powerful men in the world met annually to discuss ways to keep down overtime in the Garthanloch post office.Is it a Manc thing that good brains are put to such daft use.I suggest a few fishing trips to your ever improving rivers to catch a few chub and get a bit of perspective back.Anyone wondered why the ref didn't just blow for time as Aguero shot?
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Ha ha ha, nothing could ever go on in football, could it? Ref's or the media would never be biased due to crowd atmosphere, berating by managers or numbers followed, surely? And no, them at the top would never use underhanded means to get their own way. Organisations would never use any form of seeding and TV allocation deals that would ensure that those at the top stayed there, and afterall, FFP was there to ensure the likes of City, PSG and Monaco didn't get into serious debt, not because there was any worry about them taking over those top spots. They'd never take a bung and even give lots of money to help the growth of footballing countries and enpower those nations that have joined FIFA, who will always vote with their conscience, not their bank balance. No, nothing wrong in this world, not- at-all.

Oh look, all those fairies skipping along around the garden, I'm off to join them, it looks such fun. Tatti-Bye :)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:53 pm

don't Google match fixing and Italy.... its just a hoax HONEST
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:09 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Never red so much Micky Mouse bollocks in the whole of my life, well that is apart from on every other football website in the world. Anyone know which pub the refs meet in to get their orders and who delivers them? My father in law used to think the same about Norwich, he had no idea about how the world worked either, or my Uncle Jim, a Scottish postman and part time sage "its a cabal, Davy" he used to repeat ad infinitum. Apparently the fifty most powerful men in the world met annually to discuss ways to keep down overtime in the Garthanloch post office.Is it a Manc thing that good brains are put to such daft use.I suggest a few fishing trips to your ever improving rivers to catch a few chub and get a bit of perspective back.Anyone wondered why the ref didn't just blow for time as Aguero shot?

I stopped reading this post after the first two words .

Embarrassing .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:46 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Never red so much Micky Mouse bollocks in the whole of my life, well that is apart from on every other football website in the world. Anyone know which pub the refs meet in to get their orders and who delivers them? My father in law used to think the same about Norwich, he had no idea about how the world worked either, or my Uncle Jim, a Scottish postman and part time sage "its a cabal, Davy" he used to repeat ad infinitum. Apparently the fifty most powerful men in the world met annually to discuss ways to keep down overtime in the Garthanloch post office.Is it a Manc thing that good brains are put to such daft use.I suggest a few fishing trips to your ever improving rivers to catch a few chub and get a bit of perspective back.Anyone wondered why the ref didn't just blow for time as Aguero shot?

Just read this back once and that will be twice then mate, cheers.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:50 pm

It's a well-known fact that the world is ruled by the Illuminati, who are lizards disguised as human beings. Their ranks include the Queen, PM, US President and all refs. Just ask David Icke.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:12 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:It's a well-known fact that the world is ruled by the Illuminati, who are lizards disguised as human beings. Their ranks include the Queen, PM, US President and all refs. Just ask David Icke.

And Van Gaal. Although he seems to have got stuck when he was shape-shifting from a lizard into god knows what....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Ha ha ha, nothing could ever go on in football, could it? Ref's or the media would never be biased due to crowd atmosphere, berating by managers or numbers followed, surely? And no, them at the top would never use underhanded means to get their own way. Organisations would never use any form of seeding and TV allocation deals that would ensure that those at the top stayed there, and afterall, FFP was there to ensure the likes of City, PSG and Monaco didn't get into serious debt, not because there was any worry about them taking over those top spots. They'd never take a bung and even give lots of money to help the growth of footballing countries and enpower those nations that have joined FIFA, who will always vote with their conscience, not their bank balance. No, nothing wrong in this world, not- at-all.

Oh look, all those fairies skipping along around the garden, I'm off to join them, it looks such fun. Tatti-Bye :)

Whilst you're at it Beefy, just watch out for those pigs flying overhead.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby john68 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:19 am

The World is flat.
Santa and his elves live at the North Pole.
The Tooth fairy is a reality.
Hitler and Stalin were simply misunderstood.
When the dentist says "This won't hurt" he really means it.
Both Doomie and Chinners are quite sane.

...and corruption at any level just does not exist.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 am

john68 wrote:

The World is flat.

Former Bayern Munich President Uli Hoeness has begun serving a three years and six months jail sentence for tax evasion, This is a hoax he loves MCFC TOO....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:49 am

Wow.

Either you're the best wind up merchant on here or the most naive cunt we've had?
Original Dub

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Wow.

Either you're the best wind up merchant on here or the most naive cunt we've had?

Perhaps he's far more perceptive and knowledgeable than the rest of us, OD and doesn't believe in "following a multitude into folly".........

.....then again, perhaps not.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
john68 wrote:

The World is flat.

Former Bayern Munich President Uli Hoeness has begun serving a three years and six months jail sentence for tax evasion, This is a hoax he loves MCFC TOO....

He's only just begun?...karen carpenter will be turning in her fucking grave
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Nothing I saw this week changed my mind.

He got the big decisions right, but he was giving very strange free kicks to hull, when there was little or no contact at all.

Tom huddlestone fouled 6 times, gael clichy held the ball too long for a throw in around the 90 minute mark.

Guess which one got booked.
Original Dub

Postby Goaters 103 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Original Dub wrote:Nothing I saw this week changed my mind.

He got the big decisions right, but he was giving very strange free kicks to hull, when there was little or no contact at all.

Tom huddlestone fouled 6 times, gael clichy held the ball too long for a throw in around the 90 minute mark.

Agree. Huddlestone committed 43 fouls today but didn't even get a yellow. He committed two offences in the space of a minute in the first half which were worse than Zab got sent off for last week, yet not even the hint of a card. Absolute polar opposite of that card happy fool last week.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Nothing I saw this week changed my mind.

Agree. Huddlestone committed 43 fouls today but didn't even get a yellow. He committed two offences in the space of a minute in the first half which were worse than Zab got sent off for last week, yet not even the hint of a card. Absolute polar opposite of that card happy fool last week.

Nice work lee! Bang on with the rest.
Original Dub

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:36 am

Oh dear, Lee mason mustn't have been in the pub when the instructions were handed out
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 am

getdressedmctavish wrote:Oh dear, Lee mason mustn't have been in the pub when the instructions were handed out

wow, you were serious.... oh dear.

And what has lee mason to do with anything?

Oh dear x 2
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:04 pm

From what I saw we got exactly the same treatment yesterday. I didn't know there was an handicap system in the premier league!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Another game, another clear penalty not awarded.

We must be on for some kind of record.

That's something like 5 in our last 6 games.

Maicon allowed stay on the pitch. Hmmm...
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum