***Official City vs Bayern Munich***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official City vs Bayern Munich***

Postby mr_nool » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 pm

zuricity wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
zuricity wrote:Even the German commentator is embarrassed with Robbens diving.

It was a very unbiassed comment for being the Zdf. They're sucking Bayern's dick even harder than the British broadcasters do scum's.

Sorry that is not true. They have been very neutral in this game.
And Robben is an arse.

Yeah, that exaggerated. The commentators were quite fairand gave us alot of praise for thw first half. I was still a bit stomach sick from the prematch stuff, i guess.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Cit.revenge » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:I didn't think the ref was THAT bad. Which is why I'm so fucking gutted. Opportunity missed

I agree with this. we can't blame the ref. we gave a shit effort 2nd half.

we did not create nothing when Yaya was up front in second half, he really dont give shit...
i agree dzeko should have stayed on....

No i was not talking about that Silva should stay up and then Yaya like do something at list when hes down
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:50 pm

PS. Lucky Rag CUNTs; btw!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Redna » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:51 pm

We need to win all our home games to get out of this group.
CTID!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Fucking 'gutted', as they say.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nick (New Account) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 pm

fuck off yaya you cunt.

injuries and not replacing players again threatens to fuck up the season.

jove and fernando and we might have played different.

unlucky.

3rd game 3rd blatant pen not given.

roma smash cska
Nick (New Account)
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Magic Dave

Postby dick dastardley » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:56 pm

I honestly think we're not good enough to win the chumps league, we don't create enough and not every player turns up,
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:56 pm

Gutted and this is probably unfair and knee jerk but I blame Milner for that, simply because he let that gobshite Robben turn inside onto his left foot in the build up for the goal, who then reversed it for t'other fella to cross into the box, that cross leading to the goal.

Every time I watch anybody play against that twat it infuriates me how time and time again he's shown on to his left foot.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 pm

In reality, forgetting the name of the club, & the istree, how much top quality football did Bayern Munich actually produce in that game ?

Yet we were on the back foot for long spells of it. A side putting in the same performance v City in the Prem wouldn't worry us we would get the ball, pass it & kill them off. None of our so called creative players were worth shit, & it's not for the first time.

We were doing what we accuse teams of at Old Trafford.

People rightly having a go at Yaya, but Nasri, Silva; just fucking utter shite. If Silva had been swapped for any of Bayern's players, on tonight's performance, he would have weakened their team. It's ok flicking the ball around & having a nice elegant first touch, but he was second to fucking everything all night. Him, Yaya, Nasri; all made one or two nice touches but were second rate on the night. Robben looked a whole world better than any of them when he came on. Ribery would have looked on the same level.

Last chance for these characters in the Champs League imo. Either grow some balls & start playing, and working, like you can, or lets sign some players who will do.

Pity Jovetic wasn't fit; he would have had a go.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 pm

They've just showed that penalty decision against Big Dave and it's quote obvious. Ball-bag's just said the the ref has evaluated it but because of the Bayern shouts later in the game, he didn't give it.

I'm sorry but they can say all they want, this is just absolute shite (the draw etc) and it's no wonder we still sit here feeling that this competition is not one we take interest in. Fuck, our top brass looked exactly the same. Either that or Pellers is out very soon!

Strangely, Stelling looks smug as fuck. What did we do to upset Darlo?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Yaya's performance was a disgrace. He got his extra rest because of international duty and he totally let down Fernandinho all night long. Maybe he wants to go to PSG I don't know but at this rate he'll get his fucking wish. If we play Yaya and Fernandinho in central midfield on Sunday we'll lose. It's as simple as that. Since Fermando isn't available Milner needs to play in central midfield from the start.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Nick (New Account) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:58 pm

dick dastardley wrote:I honestly think we're not good enough to win the chumps league, we don't create enough and not every player turns up,

we're not - we've slightly improved. How do we go and beat Bayern, Madrid in a big game?

pisses me off because we throw away games in the cups and league because of this competition.
Nick (New Account)
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Magic Dave

Postby blue 68 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:58 pm

YaYa is really starting to get on my tits, disgraceful attitude, doesn't give a toss about City, he was at his most animated with PG at the end congratulating him on beating us. Twat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Pity Jovetic wasn't fit; he would have had a go.

He'd have been sucking on his own bollocks, and that's his problem. Pity he can't make a game, again!

FFS, you talk so much shit!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Nick (New Account) wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:I honestly think we're not good enough to win the chumps league, we don't create enough and not every player turns up,

we're not - we've slightly improved. How do we go and beat Bayern, Madrid in a big game?

pisses me off because we throw away games in the cups and league because of this competition.

Those players ARE good enough, but hardly any of our best players play like they can do in these games. We wouldn't turn over Utd 6-1 at the swamp, or put 5 past Spurs away, with those prformances from Yaya, Silva, Nasri. We would lose, just as we did tonight. If we play the same in the return match, Bayern will fucking anihilate us with their strongest team.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:They've just showed that penalty decision against Big Dave and it's quote obvious. Ball-bag's just said the the ref has evaluated it but because of the Bayern shouts later in the game, he didn't give it.

I'm sorry but they can say all they want, this is just absolute shite (the draw etc) and it's no wonder we still sit here feeling that this competition is not one we take interest in. Fuck, our top brass looked exactly the same. Either that or Pellers is out very soon!

Strangely, Stelling looks smug as fuck. What did we do to upset Darlo?

We beat them 6-0 in the FA Cup in the late 70s. Dennis Tueart broke the jaw of one of their players by headbutting him.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

This is such a completely different competition from the prem. bloody hell they still don't get it. Lazy slow sluggish from too many players. You can not get away with that at this level.
Only for fern and jim second half we would have been spanked.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby stevefromdonny » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 pm

im sorry but yaya shouldn't play against Chelsea, mind he will be fresh as he did fuck all tonight. think that he should be sold in jan, but that's my thoughts about him. even when the ball came in for there goal he stood still with his fucking hand in the air wanting a offside, even though a Bayern player wasn't offside. and I will ask the ? again did he touch the ball in the second half
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Pity Jovetic wasn't fit; he would have had a go.

He'd have been sucking on his own bollocks, and that's his problem. Pity he can't make a game, again!

FFS, you talk so much shit!

Wheras you are a fucking genius.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Nick (New Account) wrote:

Those players ARE good enough, but hardly any of our best players play like they can do in these games. We wouldn't turn over Utd 6-1 at the swamp, or put 5 past Spurs away, with those prformances from Yaya, Silva, Nasri. We would lose, just as we did tonight. If we play the same in the return match, Bayern will fucking anihilate us with their strongest team.

Is it not possible that those Spurs and United teams are still a fucking mile off this Bayern team and the reason so many of our players go missing is that cos they're another level up from what we're used to?
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum