***Official City vs Bayern Munich***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official City vs Bayern Munich***

Postby sidSmith » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:im sorry but yaya shouldn't play against Chelsea, mind he will be fresh as he did fuck all tonight. think that he should be sold in jan, but that's my thoughts about him. even when the ball came in for there goal he stood still with his fucking hand in the air wanting a offside, even though a Bayern player wasn't offside. and I will ask the ? again did he touch the ball in the second half

That pathetic offside appeal in the build up really boiled my piss. I even rewound it to confirm it actually happened. Was the cherry on top of a fine performance.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:11 pm

twosips wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Nick (New Account) wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:I honestly think we're not good enough to win the chumps league, we don't create enough and not every player turns up,

we're not - we've slightly improved. How do we go and beat Bayern, Madrid in a big game?

pisses me off because we throw away games in the cups and league because of this competition.

Those players ARE good enough, but hardly any of our best players play like they can do in these games. We wouldn't turn over Utd 6-1 at the swamp, or put 5 past Spurs away, with those prformances from Yaya, Silva, Nasri. We would lose, just as we did tonight. If we play the same in the return match, Bayern will fucking anihilate us with their strongest team.

Is it not possible that those Spurs and United teams are still a fucking mile off this Bayern team and the reason so many of our players go missing is that cos they're another level up from what we're used to?

Look at the Dortmund team and their attitude.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh grow up you bunch of whiners.

City ,Bayern , Real , Barca , Chelsea are amongst the top teams in Europe.

Some games tonight have produced 4 or more goals !

This is supposed to be the best of the best .... but it isn't.

we lost in the dying seconds to a deflection against Bayern, a good footballing team.

There will always be difficult games like tonight. Some we win , some we lose.

It was still a good game to watch.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:14 pm

twosips wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Nick (New Account) wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:I honestly think we're not good enough to win the chumps league, we don't create enough and not every player turns up,

we're not - we've slightly improved. How do we go and beat Bayern, Madrid in a big game?

pisses me off because we throw away games in the cups and league because of this competition.

Those players ARE good enough, but hardly any of our best players play like they can do in these games. We wouldn't turn over Utd 6-1 at the swamp, or put 5 past Spurs away, with those prformances from Yaya, Silva, Nasri. We would lose, just as we did tonight. If we play the same in the return match, Bayern will fucking anihilate us with their strongest team.

Is it not possible that those Spurs and United teams are still a fucking mile off this Bayern team and the reason so many of our players go missing is that cos they're another level up from what we're used to?

Last season at our place yes, tonight 100% absolutely not. Nothing special at all.

Two teams struggling for quality, one having more belief, workrate & fight than the other.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Totally unrelated, if the Scots decide to fuck off can we just cut them off and if they cross the border just kill them on sight?

Alternatively, just let them vote 'Yes' and allow them to cut their own throats?

Salmond's out for himself without a real manifesto and what I hear before about 'We've been bailing out England ......', it's quite interesting that people would actually go for it.

Fuck it people, vote 'Yes', there's nothing to lose ........ bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:15 pm

blue 68 wrote:YaYa is really starting to get on my tits, disgraceful attitude, doesn't give a toss about City, he was at his most animated with PG at the end congratulating him on beating us. Twat.

belamy le redux!
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:15 pm

What the fuck do we do In Training and why the fuck are we so scared of these teams.

Vinny never seems phased. But Nasri silva yaya seem to brick it.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 pm

london blue 2 wrote:What the fuck do we do In Training and why the fuck are we so scared of these teams.

Apparently we've got a billion pounds worth of players, surely it's a management issue?

Kiddo out!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Totally unrelated, if the Scots decide to fuck off can we just cut them off and if they cross the border just kill them on sight?

Alternatively, just let them vote 'Yes' and allow them to cut their own throats?

Salmond's out for himself without a real manifesto and what I hear before about 'We've been bailing out England ......', it's quite interesting that people would actually go for it.

Fuck it people, vote 'Yes', there's nothing to lose ........ bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yaya's voting yes. Yes to cake and no to running.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bluedj » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:They've just showed that penalty decision against Big Dave and it's quote obvious. Ball-bag's just said the the ref has evaluated it but because of the Bayern shouts later in the game, he didn't give it.

I'm sorry but they can say all they want, this is just absolute shite (the draw etc) and it's no wonder we still sit here feeling that this competition is not one we take interest in. Fuck, our top brass looked exactly the same. Either that or Pellers is out very soon!

Strangely, Stelling looks smug as fuck. What did we do to upset Darlo?

We beat them 6-0 in the FA Cup in the late 70s. Dennis Tueart broke the jaw of one of their players by headbutting him.

Dennis Tueart was my hero in the 70's. I carried his fighting technque with me through my ten years in the army and never lost a battle and I had plenty in my stay in the Rhine area.......It always started with a hand to the thought........Wish I could of twated Yaya tonight like that the lazy can't be arsed wanker he's become.....sell get rid!! And to think I voted him last years player of the year!
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby sidSmith » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 pm

sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 pm

london blue 2 wrote:What the fuck do we do In Training and why the fuck are we so scared of these teams.

We've seen it under two entirely different managers now.

When we don't get outplayed, as we did at the Bernabau & at our place v Bayern, we get outrun or out battled like tonight & v Dortmund, Napoli, Ajax away. Since that 1st game v Napoli, we have not looked anything like the same team in this competition other than when we came from 2 down last season. That's the only time we have really looked the part.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Here is the team that won at Bayern

01 Hart
02 Richards (Zabaleta - 16' )
13 Kolarov
25 Fernandinho
26 Demichelis
06 Lescott
15 Jesús Navas
14 Javi García
10 Dzeko (Rodwell - 88' )
21 Silva (Negredo - 73' )
07 Milner
No Nasri, no Yaya Toure.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby everyonehatesus » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Its bad enough losing like that but what a cunt yaya is, fucking arms all over pep and smiling like it was a fucking charity game. Ive had enough of this spineless shit now, if players like him dont want to turn up and.put a shift in then fuck off. Sick of this sort of shit, get a back bone and work for the team. Joe had a great game, but all in all it was a step to fair. We didn't deserve to lose but thats football, all we ask is that those on the pitch at least try and look like they give a toss.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby MilnersJaw » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Knew nasri and yaya wouldn't turn up tonight. I enjoyed the game though shame about lazy cunts and the clear pen.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

When we don't get outplayed, as we did at the Bernabau & at our place v Bayern, we get outrun or out battled like tonight & v Dortmund, Napoli, Ajax away. Since that 1st game v Napoli, we have not looked anything like the same team in this competition other than when we came from 2 down last season. That's the only time we have really looked the part.

That win was an anomaly. If Bayern we're professional they'd have killed us off.

Fucking bottle jobs in this comp.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Here is the team that won at Bayern

01 Hart
02 Richards (Zabaleta - 16' )
13 Kolarov
25 Fernandinho
26 Demichelis
06 Lescott
15 Jesús Navas
14 Javi García
10 Dzeko (Rodwell - 88' )
21 Silva (Negredo - 73' )
07 Milner
No Nasri, no Yaya Toure.

Forgot about that, didn't Joleon give them a goal start?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

That win was an anomaly. If Bayern we're professional they'd have killed us off.

Fucking bottle jobs in this comp.

When we started to play football, we opened them up like a tin of peas. Just as we did tonight on the few occasions when Yaya or Silva turned up. The side that plays in the champs League, is not good enough to win the Prem or get near it.

No way would tonight's performance & lack of invention & belief have beaten Liverpool 3-1. Not even close.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Agreed ted.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash