2x derby tkts available!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

2x derby tkts available!

Postby AG7 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:51 pm

A work colleague's cousin has got two tickets for the derby that he got off viagogo last week but now can't make it. 2nd tier east stand, near halfway line I have been told.

Two caveats though, first is the tickets being off viagogo, the face value is higher than regular tickets for that seat.

Second, the guy has a non-refundable hotel booking for sat night that he can't cancel so wants paid for that too. Is happy to give both viagogo and hotel receipts and doesn't want to charge over that.

Here's the pricing workout sent to me:

"He paid £87 each and exchange fees £61.86 for both together. Total £235.86 for tkts and hotel is Marriott Mcr airport £94.00. Will give all receipts. Thank you"

If anyone is interested pls dm me and I'll send across his direct no and email and then pls deal with him directly. Or if two people want 1 tkt each, work it out with him.

Ps. I know viagogo is hated around here so don't shoot the messenger. Needless to say, this is first come first serve.
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Re: 2x derby tkts available!

Postby chef » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Please somebody remove this extortionate post , a complete piss take in the light of very recent football pricing balance.
chef
De Jong's Tackle

Re: 2x derby tkts available!

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:41 am

AG7 wrote:A work colleague's cousin has got two tickets for the derby that he got off viagogo last week but now can't make it. 2nd tier east stand, near halfway line I have been told.

Two caveats though, first is the tickets being off viagogo, the face value is higher than regular tickets for that seat.

Second, the guy has a non-refundable hotel booking for sat night that he can't cancel so wants paid for that too. Is happy to give both viagogo and hotel receipts and doesn't want to charge over that.

Here's the pricing workout sent to me:

"He paid £87 each and exchange fees £61.86 for both together. Total £235.86 for tkts and hotel is Marriott Mcr airport £94.00. Will give all receipts. Thank you"

If anyone is interested pls dm me and I'll send across his direct no and email and then pls deal with him directly. Or if two people want 1 tkt each, work it out with him.

Ps. I know viagogo is hated around here so don't shoot the messenger. Needless to say, this is first come first serve.

This person needs to seriously wobble his head
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum