After 9 Years Are We Finally About To Replace Club Legend

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: After 9 Years Are We Finally About To Replace Club Legen

Postby Socrates » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Moses wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Moses wrote:Christian Negouai?

He walks like, him, runs like him, tackles like him, passes like him. Is Fernando the new Negouai?

Excellent point Richard but he has already managed to actually spend more than 8 minutes on the pitch so there is hope that Keegan's prophecy of greatness may finally come true!

Cheers JF, for a moment there I thought I was on another clubs fans forums after reading the replies. Looks like now we are champions, the sense of fun and gallows humour has left some fans. This is City, humour is engrained in our soul. Can those without it kindly fuck off and support another team.

To be fair, some people struggled with your humour long before we got good. Good to see you in such fine fettle.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Original Dub » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Spurge wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Can't believe some of you haven't had the luxury of our old friend 'Moses'. He needs to post more.

Be careful what you wish for

Very true but at least we know he's a WuM and know what to expect. He may take it a little far in comparison but it does sometimes provoke debate, when posters actually look at what is being said rather than the poster him/herself.

Saying that, where's Raggers gone?

He didn't like me calling him Raggy. But like you say - where?

Gone for good thank fuck.

What a fucking simpleton that lad was.
Original Dub

Postby Moses » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Socrates wrote:
Moses wrote:
Socrates wrote:

He walks like, him, runs like him, tackles like him, passes like him. Is Fernando the new Negouai?

Excellent point Richard but he has already managed to actually spend more than 8 minutes on the pitch so there is hope that Keegan's prophecy of greatness may finally come true!

Cheers JF, for a moment there I thought I was on another clubs fans forums after reading the replies. Looks like now we are champions, the sense of fun and gallows humour has left some fans. This is City, humour is engrained in our soul. Can those without it kindly fuck off and support another team.

To be fair, some people struggled with your humour long before we got good. Good to see you in such fine fettle.

Well one of my favourite Beatles songs is Strawberry Fields. What's happened to this board, is it dying? Seems so underused. The militant attitude towards not debating politics eventually ground me down once you find every other forum does not bother.
Moses
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: City

Postby Socrates » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:43 am

Moses wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Moses wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Well one of my favourite Beatles songs is Strawberry Fields. What's happened to this board, is it dying? Seems so underused. The militant attitude towards not debating politics eventually ground me down once you find every other forum does not bother.

If you aren't in the Doomy Clique or the Cult of Ted then you are in a lonely place these days, used to be that we'd get by with a little help from our friends and we'd think god only knows where we'd be without the forum but the good vibrations are sadly long gone. Maybe love tore us apart.
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 am

Socrates wrote:
If you aren't in the Doomy Clique or the Cult of Ted then you are in a lonely place these days, used to be that we'd get by with a little help from our friends and we'd think god only knows where we'd be without the forum but the good vibrations are sadly long gone. Maybe love tore us apart.

Doomy Clique? We're a scooter gang, you wankstain.

You're begging for drama you're so absolutely bored with yourself. Won't provide any.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Socrates » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:56 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:

You're begging for drama you're so absolutely bored with yourself. Won't provide any.

Cheers

Just having a blue monday, life is a ministrone.
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby dazby » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:43 am

I feel like I should add something but we have it so good I'm all dried up of opinions.

Ah here's something. Scooter gang with Doomy as the leader? No way. That's Michael Moriarty territory you plagiarist.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 pm

dazby wrote:I feel like I should add something but we have it so good I'm all dried up of opinions.

Ah here's something. Scooter gang with Doomy as the leader? No way. That's Michael Moriarty territory you plagiarist.

this... the 'old guard' don't like success
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Scooters? No fucking way. Proper bikes only or I don't want to be in the gang
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Cheers

You already did.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Socrates » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:14 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Cheers

You already did.

Your song is logical.
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 am

Socrates wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Cheers

You already did.

Your song is logical.

Fuck off, supertramp.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Socrates » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:30 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Cheers

You already did.

Your song is logical.

Fuck off, supertramp.

cheers

Goodbye stranger, take the long way home.
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Chopper » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Just for the record kids. I do have a Ducati 996 in the stable. Next up a Norton Commando. Hopefully an 850. No judging here. Ride what ya got.

Heres a touching story.

Watch on youtube.com
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum