***cska v city official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***cska v city official match thread***

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:11 pm

I dont care about this competion it's a load of bollocks anyhow.

I do care that we finish fourth,fuck that Europa bollocks.
Last edited by lets all have a disco on Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:11 pm

sheblue wrote:There's something wrong with this whole set up. Very hard to figure why so shit in the CL.

Just look at Kompany's face on a Champ's Lg night, & it says it all; he is cacking himself.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:11 pm

sheblue wrote:There's something wrong with this whole set up. Very hard to figure why so shit in the CL.

I think Ted touched on it insofar as we lack bottle in European football.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby gmercer1 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Never seen Silva give the ball away as he has the last 2 matches. Absolute awful tonight.

Anyway what time does Enders start..........
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Redna » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:15 pm

We look so uncomfortable in this competion. So strange. It's like we really don't care.
Let's hope for a Bayern victory. It's our only hope. And small IT is. Our hope.
cTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby sheblue » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

I think Ted touched on it insofar as we lack bottle in European football.

Yes but why is that? It's not an easy answer. We have the quality but not the mentality for this competition. So frustrating.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby blues2win » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:19 pm

When Fernandinho came on Toure was still playing deep and letting players run past him. Fernandinho was just as bad. Things didn't improve at all. Fernando was the best defensively by far but had to be cautious with an unfair yellow. Result no fucking pressure on the ball and the back four suddenly under pressure. Pellegrini is supposed to believe in a pressing game but there was precious little sign of it in the second half. He's really under pressure himself now. You assume he said keep up the intensity in his half time team talk. If so he couldn't get the players to follow his instructions. Tick tock.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:19 pm

So pissed off with that second half performance.No idea what's going on with Yaya trotting around without a care in the world it needs to be addressed.He can't continue to not put in the work off the ball.I don't know why but we're a soft touch in Europe, sick of watching us fold time and time again.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Fukin Hell Fire cruisin to losin pub teams do it week in week out But fukin Hell Champions of England fukin joke . Wankers
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:The formation everyone has been asking for, was played for a lot of the 2nd half. They ran through it with exactly the same move as for the goal & it changed nothing. We showed how we could easily put 6 past that team, then showed how we usually play in that competition, which is an embarrassment to the club.

I said it v Roma: the City team which plays in the Champions Lg, would not finish top 4 in the Premier League, probably not even top 8. It's nothing to do with formation, although sometimes that is wrong too, it is top players, playing like shit. Sure, Toure was shit, as he has been many times, but Silva was way fucking worse. A complete & utter waste of fucking space. Dzeko was mostly shite, Aguero, mostly shite, Kompany getting a mention for all his shouting, no fucking shouting when they scored, nobody picking up the scorer, then we see the world's best cb, in the right back position, humping the fucking ball sideways in the air like Gerry Taggart. If Kolarov didn't redeem himself with the occasional cross, he wouldn't get in fucking Palce's team as a defender, slow to get back every time.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see this group ever doing anything in that competition, they lack the balls, composure & the workrate.

i want to believe you'e right, but i can't help thinking that it's mainly down to quality of opposition. we can scrape a win against a Newcastle even if (as we always do) we go to sleep for 20-30 minutes at some point during the match. in Europe, we get punished for the same thing.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:25 pm

I can't remember the last time we played great in this comp, pelle in the interview didn't look a happy bunny whatsoever
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:28 pm

3pts in the bag at half time , 2nd half lack of desire and gave the fucking ball away time after time instead of just keeping fucking posession FFS !!!!!! That said it was never ever a fucking penalty !!!! Bent competition run by a corrupt organisation ........... over rated dog shit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby sheblue » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:28 pm

dick dastardley wrote:I can't remember the last time we played great in this comp, pelle in the interview didn't look a happy bunny whatsoever

Not happy is a understatement. He was raging. This was a damaging result for him personally and he knows it.
Ultimately he will be judged by the owners on his CL record.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Redna » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Roma-Munich 1-2
City-Cska 3-0
Munich-Roma 2-0

Munich 12
City 5
Roma 4
CSKA 1

2 games left

CTID!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:33 pm

i hate football.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Redna wrote:Roma-Munich 1-2
City-Cska 3-0
Munich-Roma 2-0

Munich 12
City 5
Roma 4
CSKA 1

2 games left

CTID!

It's bollox mate , we start to actually try in this comp then end up in the Thursday Europa bollox ......... No thanks !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby blues2win » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Rafael Hernandez says we've been very hard done by poor refereeing decisions in the CL this campaign. There were two shockers tonight with the penalty decisions so we should have won. Still the furious reaction on this thread is a recognition that we were unforgivably shite in the second half and we can't understand how really good players can let themselves down so badly both individually and collectively. The manager can't get anywhere near the best out of them on these really big European nights. The sheikh's given him everything. New players this season and last and magnificent training facilities. The CL draw is a group of death but we're going out with a pathetic whimper rather than a bang.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:35 pm

The second half performance can't really be blamed on MP, but the owners may not see it like that. I also think one or two eye brows may be being raised at the performances of Mangala at £32m.
The officials were poor. We were given an off side goal and they got a dodgy penalty. I don't think tonight will make that much difference though. I just don't think we are cute enough to deal with the likes of Roma and Munich in the games that matter.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:The formation everyone has been asking for, was played for a lot of the 2nd half. They ran through it with exactly the same move as for the goal & it changed nothing. We showed how we could easily put 6 past that team, then showed how we usually play in that competition, which is an embarrassment to the club.

I said it v Roma: the City team which plays in the Champions Lg, would not finish top 4 in the Premier League, probably not even top 8. It's nothing to do with formation, although sometimes that is wrong too, it is top players, playing like shit. Sure, Toure was shit, as he has been many times, but Silva was way fucking worse. A complete & utter waste of fucking space. Dzeko was mostly shite, Aguero, mostly shite, Kompany getting a mention for all his shouting, no fucking shouting when they scored, nobody picking up the scorer, then we see the world's best cb, in the right back position, humping the fucking ball sideways in the air like Gerry Taggart. If Kolarov didn't redeem himself with the occasional cross, he wouldn't get in fucking Palce's team as a defender, slow to get back every time.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see this group ever doing anything in that competition, they lack the balls, composure & the workrate.

i want to believe you'e right, but i can't help thinking that it's mainly down to quality of opposition. we can scrape a win against a Newcastle even if (as we always do) we go to sleep for 20-30 minutes at some point during the match. in Europe, we get punished for the same thing.

How did we get on v Moscow last season ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:38 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:The second half performance can't really be blamed on MP, but the owners may not see it like that. I also think one or two eye brows may be being raised at the performances of Mangala at £32m.
The officials were poor. We were given an off side goal and they got a dodgy penalty. I don't think tonight will make that much difference though. I just don't think we are cute enough to deal with the likes of Roma and Munich in the games that matter.

Mangala is a young player new to the club. It could be several seasons before he hits top level. Yet he was the one making the key challenges when Vinny went missing at times 1st half. Where were VK & Zabba when the player got in behind him ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum