Away Fans quickie

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Away Fans quickie

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:04 pm

I have been keeping an eye on the barcodes forums, and it seems they have other things on their minds than the game. There are a few comments to give you a flavour of their thinking...Enjoy :)

Team Selection

Elliott
Raylor, Williamson (if fit), Saylor, Haidara
Gouffran, Anita, Abeid, Sammy
Armstrong, Ferreyra

And the rest...

Needs to be a weakened team IMO. We'll lose even if at full strength so may as well rest Sissoko, Krul, Colback, Colo, Cabella (maybe start him instead of Gouffran) etc and keep our big players back for the weekend.

Paying £15 to see us get stuffed off Man City is a nice change from the usual £45+

Think we can get another draw or win away to Man City !

They just loss and they're playing Man United next, no way are they going to put out their A-grade players for a Carling Cup game.

This is a good chance that we can get a really good result from this !

Problem is Partdue is likely to put out our B team as well. Considering that our first team would struggle with Citeh's B team, the writing is on the wall. We're Away as well....but being on a rich vein of form (2 in 2 :--), you never know.

Hope we start Ameobi, Squidward and Perez to at least have some pace in the squad. Cabella should start too. ...but errrrr, that is starting to resemble our first team

Pardew ****ed up by getting us this far. He was probably relieved to get city away

Mullered

7-0 man city

7-0 man city Hat trick from Sammy is wasted. We should play the likes of Ferrarya, Armstrong, Sammy, Haidara, Cabella, Abeid.
Maybe the young lads will surprise us?

We will get battered 5-0

really would love to beat them as I'm sick of these ****s constantly beating us and alot of the time particularly at home undeserved imo. We won't win but maybe reminding Nasri why he is a little clit and kicking him into row z might dull the pain of getting hammered.

I dont think well get thrashed, just lose 2-0 comfortable for man city

Can see an extra time bore fest.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Away Fans quickie

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:58 pm

CuteMancs wrote:
Can see an extra time bore fest.

Me too! But hope that's not the case
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Londonblue » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Considering how miserably average we've been this season, I like the defeatism that reigns on Tyneside!
A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre - so the barman gives her one
Londonblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:22 pm

I hope Nasri comes back and takes the piss as he will be hungry to play on Sunday, thats should cheer the bald, bare chested fat bastard geordies up..... I actually dont mind the geordies, just the huge dickhead that thinks he is a celeb.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby aaron bond » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:59 am

Thanks CM.

Always an interesting read. Keep up the good work!
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Return to The Maine Football forum