***city vs cskracists official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city vs cskracists official match thread***

Postby blue 68 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Well that was like watching your dog being put down whilst finding the officiating of the process laughable. Please god no more UEFA competition this season, please, we can't take anymore.
Shocking discipline merely masks a bigger problem, dear dear........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:Listening to the Sky pundits.....they are fuckin loving this!
Yes we were shit, but would they say the same things if it was one of the "other" teams from England. I doubt it.

They are fucking spot on. That performance was fucking gutless. Pathetic and embarrassing

Not saying they are wrong, just saying would they say it like it is if it was one of the other English teams. Doubt it very much

Liverpool had a 'moral victory' last night, as the rags did on Sunday.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:03 pm

zuricity wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:Just seen the red card for toure. And he can't believe he has been sent off. I'm not a footballer but I know putting your hand in someone's face is a red. Didn't he watch villa v spurs daft cunt

I don't think the referee got that decision right at all. The player barged into Yaya and it was a clear foul for City. The rest was not important, very ,very weak refereeing.

Yaya was obstructed but you can't do what he did.

Did Aguero dive?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Yes we were shit, but would they say the same things if it was one of the "other" teams from England. I doubt it.

They are fucking spot on. That performance was fucking gutless. Pathetic and embarrassing

Not saying they are wrong, just saying would they say it like it is if it was one of the other English teams. Doubt it very much

Liverpool had a 'moral victory' last night, as the rags did on Sunday.
are you suggesting that performance was similar?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:09 pm

zuricity wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:Just seen the red card for toure. And he can't believe he has been sent off. I'm not a footballer but I know putting your hand in someone's face is a red. Didn't he watch villa v spurs daft cunt

I don't think the referee got that decision right at all. The player barged into Yaya and it was a clear foul for City. The rest was not important, very ,very weak refereeing.

Of course the rest was important. Being fouled does not give you a right to do what he did.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Of course the rest was important. Being fouled does not give you a right to do what he did.

And you turn up to come out with another stupid line.

Give it a rest will you . The Ref bottled it
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:14 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Bollox, that was not gutless or the other blahhhh that some cunt comes out with, we had our chances. The fact that once again we had to play the whole of the UEFA council makes a huge difference to player mentality.

How many times recently have you seen a foul given for kicking the ball at a players hand from a couple of yards away?

How many times have you seen an instant second yellow given to a different player?

Yes, we weren't at our best but when the fans are turning their backs, sometimes you wonder why we even bother.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:17 pm

The thing that will be masked the most because of our bad performance is that we had ANOTHER clear cut penalty waved away and we should have been playing against the same amount of men for the last 15 mins.

Maybe no one really cares, but that's our tenth clear penalty that was waved away and it's early November.

It's kind of important. And very very worrying
Original Dub

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Beefy stop blaming everyone else. The ref was shocking. But not as shocking as our performance. CSKA are average. If you think we played well then I want some of what you're on.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Bluedj wrote:
blues2win wrote:We showed a bit of fight when down to 10 men in fairness. Like to see the second incident involving Aguero.

We were better with Nine men if I was seeing it right......Fu@king bent officials........On a positive note, hopefully no Europa shite

I hope we do get into the EL, we can play the U19's !!!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby blues2win » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Just saw Pellegrini. He admitted we'd played poorly for the last few matches. He was clearly completely at a loss to explain why. Honest enough but worrying. There's no leadership on the pitch to turn things round when things are going wrong. What was needed was a high intensity in your face start to that match to get the fans buzzing and Moscow reeling. Never looked like happening. Nine men forward passing sideways and then panic when we lose the ball. Fucking hopeless.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby zuricity » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Original Dub wrote:The thing that will be masked the most because of our bad performance is that we had ANOTHER clear cut penalty waved away and we should have been playing against the same amount of men for the last 15 mins.

Maybe no one really cares, but that's our tenth clear penalty that was waved away and it's early November.

It's kind of important. And very very worrying

In the Wembley Charity Shield thread, i said the refs are the team to watch this season. Oliver was ref at wembley, very dubious. We had him again on sunday.
As for the Arse that reffed tonight , well the mind boggles. Their number 3 could have easily picked up about 5 yellows tonight.

We were poor by the way, and i am not defending that , but it's easy to see why players give up with such poor officiating. Furthermore, it's no use
saying the players should be beyond it , because the refs are breaking up the way they play too.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:29 pm

We were completely shite against a well below average side. It's like they don't give a toss. We are to blame not uefa not the ref. We were shit from the first second, long before any yellow or red cards.
Stop making excuses.

That performance was embarrassing. Just embarrassing.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Beefy stop blaming everyone else. The ref was shocking. But not as shocking as our performance. CSKA are average. If you think we played well then I want some of what you're on.

Bollox, Look at ODs post and tell me he's wrong.

This is how life works, a place of blame but the truth is we all try to at least blame some of our own. Ours played well but when you're getting shit on time and time again, surely it has an affect.

I suppose all those penalty decisions and that ***SHAKES MY FUCKING HEAD*** ...... ***I'M STILL SHAKING MY FUCKING HEAD*** ... non sending off while the ref knew exactly what he was doing, doesn't have an affect on the manager/players? It was a fucking joke and if you played the game (not saying you haven't) you'd be looking around at each other and think you've got it made when you get decisions like that.

We may have been shite, in your opinion, but the reality is there were decisions again that affected the game. If those decisions have evened themselves out then I'll concdede I'm wrong, but from what you've seen in this campaign, have we had a fair crack or are we playing against the odds?

That is a genuine question.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Yeah they did last night re Arsenal, they were not at all complimentary. I thought Souness was spot on about us personally, ref aside we were completely shit and its baffling
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:31 pm

zuricity wrote:
Bridge'srightfoot wrote:
zuricity wrote:

And you turn up to come out with another stupid line.

Give it a rest will you . The Ref bottled it

Fucking hell, says the ultimate devil's advocate.
YES IT WAS A FOUL. But that does not give Yaya the right to push an opponent. Clear red card. It was fucking stupid of Yaya and he should be fined for it. If you don't get the decision you don't push an opponent over. All he did was give that prick of a ref an opportunity to send him off. Needless.
Almost as fucking stupid as you saying Hull shouldn't have been given a penalty because Mangala didn't see the guy he brought down, or that Demichellis shouldn't have been sent off against Barca. Every single time that there's a clear as day decision you come and argue for the other side.
Fucking hell, some people.
Last edited by Bridge'srightfoot on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:31 pm

sheblue wrote:We were completely shite against a well below average side. It's like they don't give a toss. We are to blame not uefa not the ref. We were shit from the first second, long before any yellow or red cards.
Stop making excuses.

If that is the case then it's surely on the head of Pellegrini who cannot get the team to play?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:We were completely shite against a well below average side. It's like they don't give a toss. We are to blame not uefa not the ref. We were shit from the first second, long before any yellow or red cards.
Stop making excuses.

If that is the case then it's surely on the head of Pellegrini who cannot get the team to play?

Sacking pelligrini is not the answer. He needs time, help and support to sort it. Time for him to earn his shillings.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Stop making excuses.

X2
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:40 pm

sheblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Stop making excuses.

Sacking pelligrini is not the answer. He needs time, help and support to sort it. Time for him to earn his shillings.

I agree but so didn't Mancini?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum