***city vs cskracists official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city vs cskracists official match thread***

Postby Nick » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:45 pm

ted has it bang on, and I do feel sorry for jovi and worry that the new guys are being sapped in to this 'wank' ness.

Fernando was great before he was injured.

Mangala had an impressive debut.

THe trouble with throwing the kids in (As many, many people suggest) is that all of the good ones are on loan....

You have to question whether denayer, guidetti and pozo would offer any less than mangala, dzeko and navas at present.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:49 pm

And look what it's done to the fucking weather.

Blue skies when we beat those cunts, now fucking look at it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
NAMCO wrote:We are fast becoming the joke of European football. The fault lies in the running of the club.

It's safe to say we've been following the Chelsea model. They are now a force in Europe & at home & are in line with FFP. With the money we've spent we are no further along in Europe than when we started. Due to FFP we wont be able to spend another Billion quid to build another squad of superstars. In a couple of years we are going to need a major squad overhaul.

I'm pretty sure that Mansour may have expected the first year in the CL to be rocky. He would have been expecting to get to at least a SF within 4 years though.

Not a rag by any chance ?

The running of the club, haha you have not been around long have you. RAG.

I'd say it's the same rag who was on here under loads of other names before. He's been very quiet for the last couple of years as his team have faded into obscurity.

But it's the same tone used.

Also,I'm not sure how many City fans believe one billion was spent on the team.
In fact, most City fans know the most expensive premier league team ever assembled are from just outside Manchester.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Possibly as bad as we we were versus Newcastle last week , we are fucking dire at the moment , only Aguero and possibly Hart looking anything like ! Even Zabba looks to be struggling , we are a fucking mess and an embarrassment at present , sick to death talking about bent refs blah blah no matter how fucking diabolical that cunt was last night FFS Nasri should have got a straight red and somehow got away with it , Lastly Pellegrini looks dumbfounded , tired , even ill , maybe he needs a little holiday ? maybe the whole fucking squad needs to fuck off on holiday ????

Get it fucking sorted !!!!!!

UEFA can still go fuck themselves bent cunts !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:48 pm

after this game though, how can anyone argue why city fans don't like the CL, bent as fuck.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:after this game though, how can anyone argue why city fans don't like the CL, bent as fuck.

Dreadful as we have been, if refs had given decisions differently, City could be top of the group.

Another reason not to put so much pressure on ourselves to do well in it imo. It is stacked against us. We will get there eventually but all this talk of sacking managers if we go out, etc, is too much pressure too early in the season especially when we are at the mercy of cheats.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby kinkylola » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:after this game though, how can anyone argue why city fans don't like the CL, bent as fuck.

Dreadful as we have been, if refs had given decisions differently, City could be top of the group.

Another reason not to put so much pressure on ourselves to do well in it imo. It is stacked against us. We will get there eventually but all this talk of sacking managers if we go out, etc, is too much pressure too early in the season especially when we are at the mercy of cheats.

Agree ... and it's not just the CL, it's just so blatantly obvious how badly everyone has been waiting for city to have a longer than average slip in form and the knives are out and we get all the old bile being trotted out.

I even had a newcastle fan that I haven't spoken to regularly in 2 years message me just to gloat about city playing poorly. I told him I'm sure the city players are calling their mates in the toon squad asking how to cope with being so shit. I also let him know that when city recover, he'll go back to old "ya, city are a good side, ey ... they have to be after all that money" bullshit.

we need to get behind the team, this would be an amazing time for pelle to grow that 'us against the world' mentality ... which is something that I think can actually help harden players' resolve.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 pm

NAMCO wrote:We are fast becoming the joke of European football. The fault lies in the running of the club.

It's safe to say we've been following the Chelsea model. They are now a force in Europe & at home & are in line with FFP. With the money we've spent we are no further along in Europe than when we started. Due to FFP we wont be able to spend another Billion quid to build another squad of superstars. In a couple of years we are going to need a major squad overhaul.

I'm pretty sure that Mansour may have expected the first year in the CL to be rocky. He would have been expecting to get to at least a SF within 4 years though.

You've just committed to spending £450 million in fees and wages this summer, and still no nearer the holy grail of top 4 than under Wee Davey Moyes. That must hurt.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum