***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby michaelcityfan » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:40 am

Two defeats in eleven that's better than last season and we have played the top sides once. If we can shore up the left side of the defense, maybe sign a good left back we will be fine may not win the league but we should be competitive again. And thank god for Sergio.
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:10 am

blues2win wrote:Brilliant from Milner . I thought Yaya had scored but a great block to be fair. Playing better after 2-1 down. Why can't we show urgency from the start???

That's something Id like to know as well. The lads only seem to pull their fingers out if/when we are losing and there's 15mins to go
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby littlebig » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:01 am

Moonchesteri wrote:
blues2win wrote:Brilliant from Milner . I thought Yaya had scored but a great block to be fair. Playing better after 2-1 down. Why can't we show urgency from the start???

That's something Id like to know as well. The lads only seem to pull their fingers out if/when we are losing and there's 15mins to go

This is unbelievably frustrating.

If most on here were playing for God's own they'd be pulling up tree trunks to get us just a yard up the pitch.

There's no excuse for lack of effort, especially from professionals.

The apathy is the most concerning thing to me. Doesn't speak well for the manager's motivational skills but mostly doesn't speak well for our players commitment.

I don't like to criticise our own but they represent the club at the end of the day.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby Chenmyster » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:57 am

why does opposition always want to cheat against us

"QPR boss Harry Redknapp said it was "a bit harsh" not to allow the goal. "

it is a bit harsh for the referee obey the rule and be fair against us for once.

pellegrini rarely questions the ref when they make bad decisions against us, maybe thats why we always get screwed by refs and now any opposition will be disappointed if the referee isn't biased
Chenmyster
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum