***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Fucking hell qpr the new Wimbledon
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:THAT 32 MILLION LUMP OF SHIT NEEDS TO BE FUCKED OFF...WORSE FUCKIGN PLAYER WE HAVE EVER EVER HAD AT THE BACK..AN ABSOLUTE CALAMITY.

Superb pass for the goal.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:20 pm

We start getting things together, Clichy or Nasri (bad stream) makes a bad pass which leaves the left flank wide open. We recover, start making things work again and Fernando fucks up. If we can't the very basics right, we'll never build up confidence.

For me, there is unrest somewhere in the squad. Otherwise these simple mistakes wouldn't happen on such a frequent level. Simples.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby ross.mcfc » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:21 pm

What an unlikable bunch of cunts we have playing for us.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:22 pm

poor first half. no shape, no organization, panicky at he back. lucky to be level.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Cit.revenge » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Qpr was better and they are shit beyond this league
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:22 pm

What an unlikable bunch of cunts we have playing for us.

How do you mean?
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Green & Blue » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:THAT 32 MILLION LUMP OF SHIT NEEDS TO BE FUCKED OFF...WORSE FUCKIGN PLAYER WE HAVE EVER EVER HAD AT THE BACK..AN ABSOLUTE CALAMITY.

I agree who scout these players FFS

The worst thing is the amount of money the club has thrown at these players, neither are even close to the level we need.If we spend that much money we have to be making sure we upgrade on what we already have in the team.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm

If City just pass the ball about they could easily score 6 goals vs this shower. They are fucking shit & it's only because we are cacking ourselves that we are having problems. QPR aren't intercepting passes, they are mopping up shit passes. Half the time they are giving it straight back & as soon as we string 3 passes together, their arses go worse than ours.

Dunne should be off.
Last edited by Ted Hughes on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Give him time mate ffs.

Name ONE defender that has looked savage for us this season. Not even Vinny ticks that box. And it's no wonder.

Same thing as the season after we won the league 2012. No consistent back line. Not even three games in a row. It's ridiculous.

You want a young defender with a huge price tag to adapt to the premier league, you slowly bed him in to an other wise solid and consistent back line.

We have done nothing of the sort.
Original Dub

Postby twosips » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:23 pm

If we were in the form that we were early last season Aguero would be on close to 20 goals now. He's gone up another level this season and he's getting goals out of nothing - we were putting chances on a plate for him last year and that isn't happening and he's still scoring.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:29 pm

You could say they've lost their mojo or you could just looks at it and say that there's too many changes. We can't keep cutting and changing the back four and hope they play well together, it just doesn't work and never has. Then we try to throw a DM in there who isn't upto speed, and possibly never will be. This all leads to what we are seeing this season, a total lack of trust in each other.

Good to see that Sergio had a bit of a go and we seem to have brought it around, not letting their high pressing game (I thought we were supposed to do that) continue to disrupt us.

For me, their goal was offside (the other 2 were called right) and Sergio had a touch with his hand. All square and we need to push on.

What The Fucking Fuck, saying that Austin's goal was onside but then saying Sergio's wasn't!!! Why don't you just get Twitchers Son in the studio you fuckwits!!! How the fuck can you even call one against the other even though Austin looks at least a yard when Aguero's they have to use his foot.

That's why you'll never get my money again you slimey Rag loving twats, you're just a bunch of cunts who should have been put down at birth, you dirty twatting stinking fucking cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Cit.revenge » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:32 pm

twosips wrote:If we were in the form that we were early last season Aguero would be on close to 20 goals now. He's gone up another level this season and he's getting goals out of nothing - we were putting chances on a plate for him last year and that isn't happening and he's still scoring.

Yap our midfield is going backwards the most , we don't create anything, Yaya 0 Assist in 700 minutes
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby phips » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:33 pm

if Barton scores…...
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:33 pm

The ugliest win will do here today and probably the most welcome internationl break. Think Pellegrini needs to take a bit of a break himself over the international break, he looks worn out and out of ideas
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Note how having Fernando & Fernandinho together has made no fucking difference whatsoever so far. That's because yhe problem is, & always has been, a team playing badly. If we were full tilt we could play Silva as def mid on his own & beat this lot.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:The ugliest win will do here today and probably the most welcome internationl break. Think Pellegrini needs to take a bit of a break himself over the international break, he looks worn out and out of ideas

He's done exactly what everyone has been asking for. What ideas is he supposed to have ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 pm

And Clichy can fuckign go do one as well.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Harts kicking is just unbelievable how shit it is.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Clichy is fucking pants
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum