***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:33 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:What a fucking joke, 4 mins to go and we fucking pass pass near the halfway. Line. The players must know like the rest of us how many mins to go, but no we just fucking pass and go backwards. Lump the ball into pen area and get some players into box and with a bit of luck we score


When the ball is lumped anywhere it's the same as giving the ball away. We passed and created and very nearly scored a 3rd.

Apart from us being shit in the defensive part of midfield and at times worse than shit at the back we created quite a few chances and could have had 4 or 5 easily. twice the ball was whipped across inside the 6 yard box with nobody to tap it in, Dunne off the line,Caulker off the line, 2 or 3 brilliant last ditch blocks by them. I have no doubt the neutrals will say we were lucky to get anything but QPR were not the better team and almost all that happened for them was down to us giving the ball away or being unable to handle the long ball/cross
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10622
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Clichy is fucking KILLING us. PLEASE BRING UP A KID!!
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7235
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Lowest passing percentage we've had this season.

Nerves.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:Clichy is fucking KILLING us. PLEASE BRING UP A KID!!


No left backs ready for the 1st team.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby ruralblue » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Terrible again. Team just not clicking at all, passes going astray, no answers to teams coming at us, defence looks panicked and no one to take a game by the scruff of the neck and bring the team together. Only thing I can think of that might be affecting all of this is Yaya! Maybe the players just aren't happy at the team playing around him after his Summer antics and lack of passion for playing a full ninety minutes with being the power force we know he can be.

Think we were lucky to come away from this with a point.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby ayrshireblue » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:Clichy is fucking KILLING us. PLEASE BRING UP A KID!!


No left backs ready for the 1st team.

Including Clichy. Got to give someone else a chance.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:43 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:Clichy is fucking KILLING us. PLEASE BRING UP A KID!!


No left backs ready for the 1st team.

Including Clichy. Got to give someone else a chance.


Which part of 'no left backs ready for the first team' fits that plan ?
Last edited by Ted Hughes on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby stevefromdonny » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:What a fucking joke, 4 mins to go and we fucking pass pass near the halfway. Line. The players must know like the rest of us how many mins to go, but no we just fucking pass and go backwards. Lump the ball into pen area and get some players into box and with a bit of luck we score


When the ball is lumped anywhere it's the same as giving the ball away. We passed and created and very nearly scored a 3rd.

Apart from us being shit in the defensive part of midfield and at times worse than shit at the back we created quite a few chances and could have had 4 or 5 easily. twice the ball was whipped across inside the 6 yard box with nobody to tap it in, Dunne off the line,Caulker off the line, 2 or 3 brilliant last ditch blocks by them. I have no doubt the neutrals will say we were lucky to get anything but QPR were not the better team and almost all that happened for them was down to us giving the ball away or being unable to handle the long ball/cross


so 1 chance in last 4 mins when we didn't score is better then lumping ball forward and see what could come off, and pissing about the halfway line wont score goals
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4041
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby City64 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:Clichy is fucking KILLING us. PLEASE BRING UP A KID!!

+1
Kun is carrying us on his own .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9827
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby phips » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Lowest passing percentage we've had this season.

Nerves.

what was the stat? i was looking for it. there were SO many misplaced passes. im sure part of that was due to the pitch and the rain but still
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8333
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Location: California
Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:51 pm

City64 wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:Clichy is fucking KILLING us. PLEASE BRING UP A KID!!

+1
Kun is carrying us on his own .


There are NO KIDS in that position, ready for the first team ! Playing Boyata there or Milner, or Mangala would be a much better option than any of the kids; that's how the situation is at this time.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:52 pm

phips wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Lowest passing percentage we've had this season.

Nerves.

what was the stat? i was looking for it. there were SO many misplaced passes. im sure part of that was due to the pitch and the rain but still


78%

Down to poor passing. When we settled down, we passed it no problem & QPR couldn't get near it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby aaron bond » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:54 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:What a fucking joke, 4 mins to go and we fucking pass pass near the halfway. Line. The players must know like the rest of us how many mins to go, but no we just fucking pass and go backwards. Lump the ball into pen area and get some players into box and with a bit of luck we score


When the ball is lumped anywhere it's the same as giving the ball away. We passed and created and very nearly scored a 3rd.

Apart from us being shit in the defensive part of midfield and at times worse than shit at the back we created quite a few chances and could have had 4 or 5 easily. twice the ball was whipped across inside the 6 yard box with nobody to tap it in, Dunne off the line,Caulker off the line, 2 or 3 brilliant last ditch blocks by them. I have no doubt the neutrals will say we were lucky to get anything but QPR were not the better team and almost all that happened for them was down to us giving the ball away or being unable to handle the long ball/cross


so 1 chance in last 4 mins when we didn't score is better then lumping ball forward and see what could come off, and pissing about the halfway line wont score goals


Whilst there is no denying we are playing well below our capabilities this season, 'lumping the ball forward' isn't the answer. Whether under Mancini or Pellegrini, one of the main reasons of our success has been our ability to remain calm and not resort to desperate tactics. This has generally been successful for us, such as the Aston Villa home match last season, or even the Villa away match this season. I prefer us to maintain this, and not just 'lump the ball forward' as that most definitely would not play to our strengths.

The bigger picture, though, is that Pellegrini doesn't appear to have a variety of ideas in his locker. Furthermore, the players are either unhappy or unwilling to work with the manager (for whatever reason) and this is pretty obvious in their performances on the pitch.

I'm not fussed if we don't win the league every year - I just want us to put up a challenge considering the squad we have. We've been shite the majority of my life so our success in recent years has far succeeded my expectations. But we're seemingly giving up on our title (again) without a fight.

It annoys me that when we won it in 2012 and 2014, we were involved in a hard fought title race and came out on top. But in 2013, we allowed United to win it without a serious challenge, and I fear we're allowing the same to happen again this season, except with Chelsea benefiting.

There is still plenty of time left in this season for us to be successful, but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to see that as a possibility.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:58 pm

aaron bond wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:What a fucking joke, 4 mins to go and we fucking pass pass near the halfway. Line. The players must know like the rest of us how many mins to go, but no we just fucking pass and go backwards. Lump the ball into pen area and get some players into box and with a bit of luck we score


When the ball is lumped anywhere it's the same as giving the ball away. We passed and created and very nearly scored a 3rd.

Apart from us being shit in the defensive part of midfield and at times worse than shit at the back we created quite a few chances and could have had 4 or 5 easily. twice the ball was whipped across inside the 6 yard box with nobody to tap it in, Dunne off the line,Caulker off the line, 2 or 3 brilliant last ditch blocks by them. I have no doubt the neutrals will say we were lucky to get anything but QPR were not the better team and almost all that happened for them was down to us giving the ball away or being unable to handle the long ball/cross


so 1 chance in last 4 mins when we didn't score is better then lumping ball forward and see what could come off, and pissing about the halfway line wont score goals


Whilst there is no denying we are playing well below our capabilities this season, 'lumping the ball forward' isn't the answer. Whether under Mancini or Pellegrini, one of the main reasons of our success has been our ability to remain calm and not resort to desperate tactics. This has generally been successful for us, such as the Aston Villa home match last season, or even the Villa away match this season. I prefer us to maintain this, and not just 'lump the ball forward' as that most definitely would not play to our strengths.

The bigger picture, though, is that Pellegrini doesn't appear to have a variety of ideas in his locker. Furthermore, the players are either unhappy or unwilling to work with the manager (for whatever reason) and this is pretty obvious in their performances on the pitch.

I'm not fussed if we don't win the league every year - I just want us to put up a challenge considering the squad we have. We've been shite the majority of my life so our success in recent years has far succeeded my expectations. But we're seemingly giving up on our title (again) without a fight.

It annoys me that when we won it in 2012 and 2014, we were involved in a hard fought title race and came out on top. But in 2013, we allowed United to win it without a serious challenge, and I fear we're allowing the same to happen again this season, except with Chelsea benefiting.

There is still plenty of time left in this season for us to be successful, but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to see that as a possibility.


If we get 4 more points behind it's over bar some kind of absolute cave in by Chelsea imo. Same as with the rags 2 years ago. We would have to win pretty much every game.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby City64 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
aaron bond wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:What a fucking joke, 4 mins to go and we fucking pass pass near the halfway. Line. The players must know like the rest of us how many mins to go, but no we just fucking pass and go backwards. Lump the ball into pen area and get some players into box and with a bit of luck we score


When the ball is lumped anywhere it's the same as giving the ball away. We passed and created and very nearly scored a 3rd.

Apart from us being shit in the defensive part of midfield and at times worse than shit at the back we created quite a few chances and could have had 4 or 5 easily. twice the ball was whipped across inside the 6 yard box with nobody to tap it in, Dunne off the line,Caulker off the line, 2 or 3 brilliant last ditch blocks by them. I have no doubt the neutrals will say we were lucky to get anything but QPR were not the better team and almost all that happened for them was down to us giving the ball away or being unable to handle the long ball/cross


so 1 chance in last 4 mins when we didn't score is better then lumping ball forward and see what could come off, and pissing about the halfway line wont score goals


Whilst there is no denying we are playing well below our capabilities this season, 'lumping the ball forward' isn't the answer. Whether under Mancini or Pellegrini, one of the main reasons of our success has been our ability to remain calm and not resort to desperate tactics. This has generally been successful for us, such as the Aston Villa home match last season, or even the Villa away match this season. I prefer us to maintain this, and not just 'lump the ball forward' as that most definitely would not play to our strengths.

The bigger picture, though, is that Pellegrini doesn't appear to have a variety of ideas in his locker. Furthermore, the players are either unhappy or unwilling to work with the manager (for whatever reason) and this is pretty obvious in their performances on the pitch.

I'm not fussed if we don't win the league every year - I just want us to put up a challenge considering the squad we have. We've been shite the majority of my life so our success in recent years has far succeeded my expectations. But we're seemingly giving up on our title (again) without a fight.

It annoys me that when we won it in 2012 and 2014, we were involved in a hard fought title race and came out on top. But in 2013, we allowed United to win it without a serious challenge, and I fear we're allowing the same to happen again this season, except with Chelsea benefiting.

There is still plenty of time left in this season for us to be successful, but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to see that as a possibility.


If we get 4 more points behind it's over bar some kind of absolute cave in by Chelsea imo. Same as with the rags 2 years ago. We would have to win pretty much every game.

Only saviour for us is the fact that Arsenal , Red Scouse , Spuds and to an even larger extent the Rags are fucking abysmal this season aswell . Any other season and we would be struggling for a top 4 finish the way we have performed so far this season .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9827
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Our saviour should be; worry about the Premier League, stop worrying about tge Champions League. If we do that we can still put in a challenge imo.

A bit of confidence & this team is as good as anything in this league.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby aaron bond » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:16 pm

City64 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
aaron bond wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
When the ball is lumped anywhere it's the same as giving the ball away. We passed and created and very nearly scored a 3rd.

Apart from us being shit in the defensive part of midfield and at times worse than shit at the back we created quite a few chances and could have had 4 or 5 easily. twice the ball was whipped across inside the 6 yard box with nobody to tap it in, Dunne off the line,Caulker off the line, 2 or 3 brilliant last ditch blocks by them. I have no doubt the neutrals will say we were lucky to get anything but QPR were not the better team and almost all that happened for them was down to us giving the ball away or being unable to handle the long ball/cross


so 1 chance in last 4 mins when we didn't score is better then lumping ball forward and see what could come off, and pissing about the halfway line wont score goals


Whilst there is no denying we are playing well below our capabilities this season, 'lumping the ball forward' isn't the answer. Whether under Mancini or Pellegrini, one of the main reasons of our success has been our ability to remain calm and not resort to desperate tactics. This has generally been successful for us, such as the Aston Villa home match last season, or even the Villa away match this season. I prefer us to maintain this, and not just 'lump the ball forward' as that most definitely would not play to our strengths.

The bigger picture, though, is that Pellegrini doesn't appear to have a variety of ideas in his locker. Furthermore, the players are either unhappy or unwilling to work with the manager (for whatever reason) and this is pretty obvious in their performances on the pitch.

I'm not fussed if we don't win the league every year - I just want us to put up a challenge considering the squad we have. We've been shite the majority of my life so our success in recent years has far succeeded my expectations. But we're seemingly giving up on our title (again) without a fight.

It annoys me that when we won it in 2012 and 2014, we were involved in a hard fought title race and came out on top. But in 2013, we allowed United to win it without a serious challenge, and I fear we're allowing the same to happen again this season, except with Chelsea benefiting.

There is still plenty of time left in this season for us to be successful, but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to see that as a possibility.


If we get 4 more points behind it's over bar some kind of absolute cave in by Chelsea imo. Same as with the rags 2 years ago. We would have to win pretty much every game.

Only saviour for us is the fact that Arsenal , Red Scouse , Spuds and to an even larger extent the Rags are fucking abysmal this season aswell . Any other season and we would be struggling for a top 4 finish the way we have performed so far this season .


That's actually one of the reasons that has me thinking Pellegrini's future could be at risk in the nearer future than initially thought. If Guardiola isn't an option, then I think Vieira would have been an option as a future manager for us, in that we'd be promoting someone internally to the manager's role, in the way Barca have done.

Even if we don't perform to the best of our ability, with Liverpool, United, Spurs and Arsenal looking so poor, perhaps the owners and board might think this season could be a better opportunity to trial Vieira if they decide Pellegrini isn't up to the task.

For the record, I'm not advocating ditching Pellegrini now. After last season, he has earned the time to improve the current situation. But as we currently seem to be drifting, without any sign of improvement, those higher up at the club may well be viewing our form in this way.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:28 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:What a fucking joke, 4 mins to go and we fucking pass pass near the halfway. Line. The players must know like the rest of us how many mins to go, but no we just fucking pass and go backwards. Lump the ball into pen area and get some players into box and with a bit of luck we score


When the ball is lumped anywhere it's the same as giving the ball away. We passed and created and very nearly scored a 3rd.

Apart from us being shit in the defensive part of midfield and at times worse than shit at the back we created quite a few chances and could have had 4 or 5 easily. twice the ball was whipped across inside the 6 yard box with nobody to tap it in, Dunne off the line,Caulker off the line, 2 or 3 brilliant last ditch blocks by them. I have no doubt the neutrals will say we were lucky to get anything but QPR were not the better team and almost all that happened for them was down to us giving the ball away or being unable to handle the long ball/cross


so 1 chance in last 4 mins when we didn't score is better then lumping ball forward and see what could come off, and pissing about the halfway line wont score goals


I'm with Mr H. on this.

Moreover, if "lumping the ball forward" was all that was required or needed, then we might as well sack Pellegrini now, bring in either Big Fat Sam or Pulis, buy Andy Carroll and then sit back and watch all the trophies roll in.....as simple as that.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7933
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Vieira recently mentioned, for the first time I can think of, a link with himself & the City job.

And his verdict was that he is nowhere near ready for it.

Unless he has a drastic change of heart, he has a plan of how he wants his career to go, & becoming a manager now, is not part of that plan. That means if Pellegrini goes, unless we find another veteran manager, Vieira becomes less likely to ever be City manager, unless he becomes an assistant.

You don't bring Pep or Simeone, or Klopp to England excpecting a short term stay.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28561
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Re: ***Official Match Thread: QPR v City***

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Two defeats in the first eleven games. Last season it was four defeats in the first eleven games. This time we have played the rags. Chavs. scummy dippers and arsenal. We showed character to come from behind twice despite no silva Kompany Zaba etc. It's a good point all in.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4005
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bear60, Beefymcfc, BoffinBlue, branny, carl_feedthegoat, carolina-blue, city72, CTID Hants, Deyna, Dubciteh, East Coast Blue, FA cup winners 2006, gmercer1, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, john@staustell, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mase, Original Dub, Pedro1006, PeterParker, Pretty Boy Lee, s1ty m, steelsnail, trueblue64, Wooders, Yukscore and 130 guests