the fifa corruption report

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the fifa corruption report

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:53 am

john68 wrote:Probably the worst part of all of this is that though the Blatter regime is considered to be corrupt and the major European nations and their allies want him out, what do we replace him with?

The Europeans would undoubtedly want to be the major players and we know from experience that they are about the same.

Aye. Reminds of a line from an old Who song. "met the new boss. Same as the old boss".

Some things never change. If there is a lucrative trough, it will be filled with pigs. Just sometimes it will be different pigs.

Its the trough that needs to be changed, not the pigs
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:46 am

nottsblue wrote:
john68 wrote:Probably the worst part of all of this is that though the Blatter regime is considered to be corrupt and the major European nations and their allies want him out, what do we replace him with?

The Europeans would undoubtedly want to be the major players and we know from experience that they are about the same.

Aye. Reminds of a line from an old Who song. "met the new boss. Same as the old boss".

Some things never change. If there is a lucrative trough, it will be filled with pigs. Just sometimes it will be different pigs.

I don't think anyone has ever lived who is as corrupt as Blatter, apart from maybe some of the blokes who work with him.

I would have a public execution, & have countries bid to host it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:51 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I don't think anyone has ever lived who is as corrupt as Blatter, apart from maybe some of the blokes who work with him.

I would have a public execution, & have countries bid to host it.

No doubt the bids would be bent, Switzerland would win it and Greg Dyke would be hanged instead. Still, every cloud....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum