Brendan Rodgers

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Brendan Rodgers

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue May 26, 2015 9:03 am

They lost suarez and frittered the money away.
Boogers didnt sign suarez and brought the players in that havent done the business.
Sturridge has injury issues and sterling wants out
I dont feel sorry for him or anything else but dislike for rogers because hes a big headed cunt.
A spurs fan I know cant stand him either because of the remarks he made about their signings, whilst admittedly it didnt work out great for them either at least theyve got Pochettino who is moving things in the right direction and isnt a fraud like this tit is.
pool and boogers belong together in their own little fantasy land
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby City64 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:41 am

Rodgers getting some serious flak in the Mirror today , column ripping his credentials and labelling him. "a small time manager" . Can't disagree myself ! :-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue May 26, 2015 10:06 am

"A lot has happened this year that has made the job difficult and we’ve kept fighting right to the very end.....”

He seems to have a different definition of fighting to the end than us.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 26, 2015 10:15 am

I love Rodgers ability to put his foot in his mouth, he likes the sound of his own voice so much he cant help himself, the spurs quote is priceless though from last season when he was full of himself.

Brendan Soundbite Rodgers wrote:"I suppose the likes of Tottenham are a team who were maybe looking to be challenging for the league this season. You spend £100m-odd - it's a group that's set up to challenge".
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:32 am

Rodgers also labelled a bullshit artist in the Dave Kidd column of the mirror today ........can't argue with that either ! lol
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I love Rodgers ability to put his foot in his mouth, he likes the sound of his own voice so much he cant help himself, the spurs quote is priceless though from last season when he was full of himself.

Brendan Soundbite Rodgers wrote:"I suppose the likes of Tottenham are a team who were maybe looking to be challenging for the league this season. You spend £100m-odd - it's a group that's set up to challenge".

He reminds me of a loud-mouthed American Secretary of State in the post War period, called John Foster Dulles.

My Grandad used to hate him (although to be accurate, he hated all Americans) and always called him "Big Mouth, Little Foot".

Anyway, the Fenway group might reconsider Bodger's position, especially now that Steve McClaren is suddenly available...........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I love Rodgers ability to put his foot in his mouth, he likes the sound of his own voice so much he cant help himself, the spurs quote is priceless though from last season when he was full of himself.

He reminds me of a loud-mouthed American Secretary of State in the post War period, called John Foster Dulles.

My Grandad used to hate him (although to be accurate, he hated all Americans) and always called him "Big Mouth, Little Foot".

Anyway, the Fenway group might reconsider Bodger's position, especially now that Steve McClaren is suddenly available...........

Hopefully with Stuart Pearce involved in some capacity
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 26, 2015 6:47 pm

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Wed May 27, 2015 12:29 am

I am genuinely worried he might get the sack. What if they got someone competent? Lucky I'm typing that, couldn't say it with a straight face.

They have three Premier League winners at that club, Kolo, Balotelli and Sturridge. There's a link there, just can't quite put my finger on it.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed May 27, 2015 12:49 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image

Much as I detest the fraud, I echo your sentiments and really don't want them to sack him and get a proper manager instead.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mase » Wed May 27, 2015 8:13 am

Slim wrote:I am genuinely worried he might get the sack. What if they got someone competent? Lucky I'm typing that, couldn't say it with a straight face.

They have three Premier League winners at that club, Kolo, Balotelli and Sturridge. There's a link there, just can't quite put my finger on it.

All three of them are hung like a horse.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed May 27, 2015 9:53 am

Mase wrote:
Slim wrote:I am genuinely worried he might get the sack. What if they got someone competent? Lucky I'm typing that, couldn't say it with a straight face.

All three of them are hung like a horse.

Like one horse? As in, stitched together or measured by total volume?
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Confirmed on BBC:

Brendan Rodgers is to stay as Liverpool manager following a meeting with the club's co-owner Tom Werner.

Werner met the 42-year-old Reds boss in the city on Tuesday as part of his end-of-season review.

Liverpool finished sixth in the Premier League last season and missed out on a place in the Champions League.

But Northern Irishman Rodgers and Werner agreed on a "comprehensive plan" aimed at ensuring performances improve next season.

Brenda stays and Blatter goes, this really is Good News Week.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby mr_nool » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Fantastic news!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Come on, own up. Who said they wanted him at City?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Confirmed on BBC:

Brendan Rodgers is to stay as Liverpool manager following a meeting with the club's co-owner Tom Werner.

Werner met the 42-year-old Reds boss in the city on Tuesday as part of his end-of-season review.

Liverpool finished sixth in the Premier League last season and missed out on a place in the Champions League.

But Northern Irishman Rodgers and Werner agreed on a "comprehensive plan" aimed at ensuring performances improve next season.

Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Confirmed on BBC:

Love that gif, prefer the Real one though ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum