Stadium Expansion

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Stadium Expansion

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:28 am

Here tis:

Watch on youtube.com

About 3 more rows to go in at the bottom of the top tier, where those pointy bits are sticking out, according to BM.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby City64 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Pitch is looking proper fucked ! No wonder there are rumours going around we have asked for the first 3 fixtures to be played away from home .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby ruralblue » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:52 pm

City64 wrote:Pitch is looking proper fucked ! No wonder there are rumours going around we have asked for the first 3 fixtures to be played away from home .

There is plenty time to get that grass lush and green again. Bit of Scarifying, seed, homemade comfy feed and watering at dusk and it'll be good.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:14 am

Looks fantastic.

Hope we keep on 'ruining gootball'
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Here tis:

Watch on youtube.com

About 3 more rows to go in at the bottom of the top tier, where those pointy bits are sticking out, according to BM.

Thanks Ted
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 am

this is excellent

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aFpvXDE1ODAx ... weHLeRdY8r

a view of the expansion and a walk around
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 am

Wonderwall wrote:this is excellent

Fantastic, cheers.

Not a bad view at all from up there, & it's going to be noisy in there I think, especially if rumours are true of the kind of folks who are moving in there.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:31 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

Fantastic, cheers.

Not a bad view at all from up there, & it's going to be noisy in there I think, especially if rumours are true of the kind of folks who are moving in there.

Nah, that will be the lack of rockwool.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:32 am

That Periscope was class.

The insides are a lot further on than i thought.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:56 am

lets all have a disco wrote:

That Periscope was class.

The insides are a lot further on than i thought.

The concourse area looks much bigger than on the east stand 3rd tier, happy days, the part where they went into the stadium is almost exactly where my seat is for next season, the view is pretty cool
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:01 am

looks massive on the tweet from the club

Wonderwall

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Fantastic, cheers.

It actually will make an enormous difference in that stand, looking at the new roof. Whether it spreads to the rest of the ground we will have to see, but the sound for people in the 3rd tier could be 50 even 100% louder than the other stands to the human ear when you look how much material has gone.

It is now reflective so the sound will come straight back rather than having all the mid & bass frequencies dampened.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:43 pm

It looks a better shape to project noise too.
But that could be nonsense
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Fantastic, cheers.

It actually will make an enormous difference in that stand, looking at the new roof. Whether it spreads to the rest of the ground we will have to see, but the sound for people in the 3rd tier could be 50 even 100% louder than the other stands to the human ear when you look how much material has gone.

It is now reflective so the sound will come straight back rather than having all the mid & bass frequencies dampened.

I'll add acoustics expert to the ever growing list of things like that you claim to be expert about then
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:It looks a better shape to project noise too.
But that could be nonsense

Nope, not nonsense. The old roof shape was detrimental to capturing sound. Our gaff can be quiet sometimes but the old roofline exacerbated things. The new roof won't be amazing for acoustic relay but it'll be a damn sight better than the old one.

The rags have it right with their north stand roof. The whole thing is basically a noise trap, a loud fart will add to the atmosphere of that stand such is the roof's capability to trap noise.

To see any amazing difference, we'd ideally need all the loud fans to be located as high up as possible in the south stand but I doubt that'll be the case.

Still, should be a vast improvement, even if only noticeable in the south stand.

Disclaimer: I did an acoustics review of the etihad ten years back at uni. Cunt of a professor didn't care for it due to being a rag and saying the fault isn't with the stadium but the lack of fans. He's dead now and I spit on his grave.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Fantastic, cheers.

I'll add acoustics expert to the ever growing list of things like that you claim to be expert about then

Don't understand why you are being a wanker, I'm not an acoustics expert in that I don't do that part of it for a living, but I have actuially been involved in desiginig & building recording studios, soundproofed places & neutralised environments for recording & mixing/mastering music & been involved in music & sound related stuff since i was about 7 years old, so unless you do that for a living, you can kiss my hairy fucking arse.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Don't understand why you are being a wanker, I'm not an acoustics expert in that I don't do that part of it for a living, but I have actuially been involved in desiginig & building recording studios, soundproofed places & neutralised environments for recording & mixin/mastering music & been involved in music & sound related stuff since i was about 7 years old, so unless you do that for a living, you can kiss my hairy fucking arse.

Good for you.

So, just one question then. In between doing all that, when did you find the time to study statistical analysis?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Don't understand why you are being a wanker, I'm not an acoustics expert in that I don't do that part of it for a living, but I have actuially been involved in desiginig & building recording studios, soundproofed places & neutralised environments for recording & mixin/mastering music & been involved in music & sound related stuff since i was about 7 years old, so unless you do that for a living, you can kiss my hairy fucking arse.

Good for you.

So, just one question then. In between doing all that, when did you find the time to study statistical analysis?

Whilst having a shit one morning.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Don't understand why you are being a wanker, I'm not an acoustics expert in that I don't do that part of it for a living, but I have actuially been involved in desiginig & building recording studios, soundproofed places & neutralised environments for recording & mixin/mastering music & been involved in music & sound related stuff since i was about 7 years old, so unless you do that for a living, you can kiss my hairy fucking arse.

Good for you.

It showed
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Don't understand why you are being a wanker, I'm not an acoustics expert in that I don't do that part of it for a living, but I have actuially been involved in desiginig & building recording studios, soundproofed places & neutralised environments for recording & mixin/mastering music & been involved in music & sound related stuff since i was about 7 years old, so unless you do that for a living, you can kiss my hairy fucking arse.

Good for you.

It showed

Bullshit is bullshit & you don't need to be an expert to spot it.

If I told you the roof was going to have a four second echo on it, you'd probably know I was talking shite, expert or not.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum