***city vs bryan munchin official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city vs bryan munchin official match thread***

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:44 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:The fuckwits, Rag arses and media scum can say what they want about us but for me, the lads did us proud last night. Putting 3 past that Bayern side was no mean feat and considering they'd only conceded one goal in their other 4 CL games, putting 3 past them was fucking awesome.

Fuck the cunts, celebrate the Blue. That's what I say.

So say all of us

...... and so say All of Us,
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:The fuckwits, Rag arses and media scum can say what they want about us but for me, the lads did us proud last night. Putting 3 past that Bayern side was no mean feat and considering they'd only conceded one goal in their other 4 CL games, putting 3 past them was fucking awesome.

Fuck the cunts, celebrate the Blue. That's what I say.

So say all of us

...... and so say All of Us,

For we are jolly good fellows, for we are..
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Still smiling and what makes it even better is the media licking brendas pussy over livershites amazing character coming from behind against some pub team .. and no disrespect against them meant :)
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:37 am

You know, we always get told Bayern school us when we play but I make that 3 wins each from all 6 meetings. Bit of recognition for this would be nice.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:48 am

KinkyKinkladze wrote:You know, we always get told Bayern school us when we play but I make that 3 wins each from all 6 meetings. Bit of recognition for this would be nice.

We've been schooled a couple of times, but we also got completely robbed at their place when we had two clear cut penalties waved away in the first half hour. I think that was the first time we met them?

And I think it was Boetang twice. I remember both Silva's legs being taken out from under him on the edge of the box and the ref completely bottled it.
I'm also around long enough to know that a two nil lead in the first half hour means you are most certainly not the one being "schooled".

These commentators cream themselves over everything the old guard do and under state what any other club does. After the match on Tuesday, the whole reaction was "how did that happen?" as opposed to "what a come back".

That says it all.

As you said, we've met 6 times. Won three and were robbed of another.

Fuck you media.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:42 pm

I read one report that stated 'I know we all wanted Bayern to win, but what a comeback', or words to that effect.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum