One of the worst - jamie jackson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: One of the worst - jamie jackson

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:02 pm

How anybody can watch City & describe the formation as a 'rigid 4 4 2' is absolutely fucking mind boggling to me. It indicates eiter a total lack of ability to analyse a game or a total lack of football knowledge. Yet we hear it repeated, time & again.

At best it's something which could be 'losely described as' 442. But the rest we hear from these blokes regarding that, is 90% total irrelevance.

Unfortunately, I agree with the cunt about a lot of the other stuff though. But his pleasure in pointing it out, is evident.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:07 pm

I started using Twitter about 3 weeks ago and started following Jackson for about two of those weeks but stopped. He comes across as someone who is about 7 years old, who has no mates and lives in a fantasy land that is incredibly boring. More deserving of pity than derision. Still, #Cunt.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
bigblue wrote:relentless cunt

Vincent Kompany pays price but Pellegrini’s drastic action yields little

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... ier-league

Would love to see what he wrote about his beloved swamp dwellers who were helped by the ref and a mistake once again

He burries a LVG master class "WANKER"

On a slightly separate note, did anyone watch MOTD last night and the Lucky Van Gaal interview? He said....and I quote " that was utd best performance of the season" They were absolutely useless and De Gea was the MOTM and got them out of jail again. Deluded twat
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Speaking of MOTD coverage last night, in our game though we weren't exactly sparkling we did have the ball for 70% of the game and had 22 efforts on goal to Leicesters 6 - what do MOTD show? 4 City efforts on goal (including the goals) and 3 by Leicester making it seem an even game which it patently wasn't.

Bonys sitter in the 2nd half never got shown, neither did Navas's curling shot in the first half - I could go on. Balanced coverage??
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:Speaking of MOTD coverage last night, in our game though we weren't exactly sparkling we did have the ball for 70% of the game and had 22 efforts on goal to Leicesters 6 - what do MOTD show? 4 City efforts on goal (including the goals) and 3 by Leicester making it seem an even game which it patently wasn't.

Bonys sitter in the 2nd half never got shown, neither did Navas's curling shot in the first half - I could go on. Balanced coverage??

We have had this shit for years, BBC, ITV, even our own local ITV Granada highlights of midweek games used to edit us out.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Aggressive Walkling » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I started using Twitter about 3 weeks ago and started following Jackson for about two of those weeks but stopped. He comes across as someone who is about 7 years old, who has no mates and lives in a fantasy land that is incredibly boring. More deserving of pity than derision. Still, #Cunt.

Jamie Jackson in one anecdote - last August when it looked as if we had signed Falcao the horrible twat reported the fee paid as being 50 million.

Then the rag filth get him a day later and Jackson has it at 5 million "plus add-ons."

EDIT - also meant to say I heard from someone who supposedly knows him that Jackson is in fact more or less a Billy No-mates even amongst media cockroaches. So when even that lot holds you in contempt that is truly saying something.
Aggressive Walkling
De Michelis's Pace

My favourite player is: Super Kevin Horlock

Postby sheblue » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 pm

All these clowns are just a bunch of parrot's repeating and copying what each other says, just blurbing out the same old same bollocks for years on end.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby bigblue » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 am

massive, gaping cunt

Manchester City’s Agüero and Silva struggle to see progress or reason to stay

The two world-class stars, who could expect a regular game for Barcelona, may have played their last game in the Champions League for Manuel Pellegrini’s side

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... ons-league

complete 100% bullshit. At least the comments on every one of his articles consist of everyone telling him to fuck off
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:00 am

bigblue wrote:massive, gaping cunt

Manchester City’s Agüero and Silva struggle to see progress or reason to stay

The two world-class stars, who could expect a regular game for Barcelona, may have played their last game in the Champions League for Manuel Pellegrini’s side

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... ons-league

complete 100% bullshit. At least the comments on every one of his articles consist of everyone telling him to fuck off

All of that based on a sense?

Mystic fucking Jamie now is it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:23 am

Wumtastic stuff from Jamie. Wouldn't expect anything less. High class comedy.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:59 am

This guy gets paid for being a total cock !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:53 pm

A slight change of tune by Wumtastic Jamie here - apparently the club mustve called a board meeting last night with him in it, as he can speak that last night has convinced the hierarchy that change is needed.

Apparently our squad is aging? Strangely when Utd were fielding Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick et al, age wasn't mentioned. Odd that. This article does earn points though in the "stating the bleeding obvious" category.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... rout-youth
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:A slight change of tune by Wumtastic Jamie here - apparently the club mustve called a board meeting last night with him in it, as he can speak that last night has convinced the hierarchy that change is needed.

Apparently our squad is aging? Strangely when Utd were fielding Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick et al, age wasn't mentioned. Odd that. This article does earn points though in the "stating the bleeding obvious" category.

I refuse to give the bitter vermin any clicks. He just makes it up, he is a bitter rag bastard.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby bigblue » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:32 am

Goaters 103 wrote:A slight change of tune by Wumtastic Jamie here - apparently the club mustve called a board meeting last night with him in it, as he can speak that last night has convinced the hierarchy that change is needed.

Looks like he just copy pasted the same article within the same day but gave it a more negative tone. How it this the main feature story in the Guardian's football section today:

Manchester City shake-up likely to be brutal with few certain to remain

Sheikh Mansour’s answer to City’s under-performance will be a clearout and by next season an unfamiliar squad may need name badges to identify each other

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... yaya-toure

And he really can't get enough negative shit published about City, can he (still the same day)...

Vincent Kompany admits to gulf between Manchester City and Barcelona

• ‘There is no shame in admitting it,’ says Manchester City captain
• Champions League last-16 exit exposes ‘huge gap’ in class

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... elona-gulf

Also, he has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:09 am

Of all the people to ask about the tunnel incident, this morning on TS Big Al chose Jamie Jackson.

"Oh well, it's difficult to say, very narrow corridor there, jostling, no one really to blame, difficult to see blah blah blah....."

Thick RAG Maureen apologist. And that's being polite.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:24 am

I followed this guy on Twitter for a very brief time in order to give him some shit. I unfollowed him quickly enough as he is nothing more than a child and I didn't like feeling sorry for him.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:51 am

He is nothing compared to Duncan Castles these days...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:15 am

Here's our friend, who claims to be 'neutral', with his player ratings. Anyone disagree? You might want topay attention to those for Kompany and B Silva:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... er-ratings

Manchester City
Ederson Had little to do until recovering Mané’s shot from a post. From then was largely a spectator but had to stay alert. 6

Danilo Surprisingly chosen ahead of Kyle Walker he proved feisty for Mané and Robertson along his flank. 6

John Stones Saved a certain goal after mix-up with Ederson and did same again towards the end from Wijnaldum. 7

Vincent Kompany Was booked for two-footed lunge at Salah and lost Firmino too easily for Brazilian’s finish. 4

Aymeric Laporte Guardiola felt forced to play his best centre-back on the left and he struggled at times. Booked. 5

Fernandinho Was in enforcer mode, crashing into challenges and performing the dark arts with delight. 8

David Silva Was anonymous and missed a gilt-edged chance in first half. Has performed better for champions. 5

Bernardo Silva Struggled to get on the ball and offer control but snapped into the tackle and always available. 6

Raheem Sterling The top-scorer was off the pace initially but then engineered the winner with a sweet pass to Sané. 8

Leroy Sané Was as sharp as he can be, frightening the visitors before scoring the finest goal of his City career. 9

Sergio Agüero Willing to dribble and take game to opponents, finding a lethal finish just before the interval. 9

Substitutes: Ilkay Gündogan (for D Silva 65) 6, Kyle Walker (for Laporte 86) 6, Nicolás Otamendi (for Kompany 88) 6.

Liverpool
Alisson Began with a miskick and will be upset at tight angle from which Agüero smashed past him. 4

Trent Alexander-Arnold Might he have gone with Sané’s run for the German’s finish? On plus side: his cross led to Firmino goal. 7

Dejan Lovren Was near-awful throughout. Booked for scything down Agüero and fell asleep for City forward’s strike. 2

Virgil van Dijk The Dutchman was some way below par and might have done more to wake his defence up. 5

Andrew Robertson Looked to join in when could but found Sterling elusive before his touch created side’s goal. 7

Georginio Wijnaldum Spent much of the contest chasing blue shirts and was shown a yellow. Had shot cleared off line. 6

Jordan Henderson Was unable to help his side establish a pattern as the contest largely passed the captain by. 6

James Milner Chased and pressed tirelessly but lacked the true creative schemer’s ability and was replaced. 4

Mohamed Salah Liverpool’s classiest attacker was fluid in patches, under-used in others: should have had greater impact. 6

Roberto Firmino Showed flashes of touch and artistry and was in the correct time and place to equalise. 8

Sadio Mané Hit post and was always a bright runner but should have been found more. Subbed. 6

Substitutes: Fabinho (for Milner 57) 5, Xherdan Shaqiri (for Mané 77) 6, Daniel Sturridge (for Wijnaldum 86 ) 6.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:36 am

The blokes an absolute tit but when you look at the score he's given Allison and Lovren then you sort of get his thinking. Obviously upset that Kompany wasn't sent off for making a perfectly timed challenge.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:30 am

Beefymcfc wrote:The blokes an absolute tit but when you look at the score he's given Allison and Lovren then you sort of get his thinking. .

Yeah - raving RAG
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum