One of the worst - jamie jackson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

One of the worst - jamie jackson

Postby bigblue » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:08 am

How they have a writer for a scum fanzine covering City is anyone's guess. He is consistently writing shit about us and picking on meaningless faults in match reports. But this headline is incredible. How does the Guardian let him publish this drivel....

About the launch of a historic training facility (the best in the world) that will benefit Manchester and all of England, this is the headline the cunt comes out with:

Manchester City’s new £200m football academy leaves club with no excuses
Since Sheikh Mansour bought City in 2008 not one English player developed by the club has started in the Premier League – but Pablo Zabaleta believes that is about to change

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... o-zabaleta

Throw in a money jab and harp on anything negative that he can think of about City. MASSIVE CUNT!
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: One of the worst - jamie jackson

Postby Biamp » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:17 am

Unbelieveable, its like we're the only academy in the whole entire country. Utter nonsense. Pathetic.
Biamp
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:41 am

And some still think there's nothing in these so-called sports writers stories, believing we get a fair crack. It was no coincidence that we stayed away from the usual suspects and put our opening of the CFA to the wider public, concentrating on the community aspect.

Scum, Leeches, Cockroaches, call them what you want, just don't bother giving them the clicks that they desperately need, that feed this agenda.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby AFKAE » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:29 am

Interesting, because an almost identical headline appears in The Times today. This paper also has a twat who can only ever write negative stuff about us.
AFKAE
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby john@staustell » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:35 am

I think as long as you inderstand - and unfortunately most people dont seem to - that one of the purposes of a mass showpiece academy is to produce 'players for sale' and therefore revenue, and that the chances of people breaking straight through to the top level of European football are pretty low, however grand the surroundings, everything is OK!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:46 am

you only have to google this odious twat to see the bile he spouts all the time, I am very surprised he is still employed.

He is the dick who tweeted the name of a juror in the Harry Redknapp trial and also tweeted a legal argument and faced Jail because of it (shame it wasnt life).
He said Hummels wants to come to Utd
He claimed they were 1st in line for Reus
He reported on our Mangala signing by saying he didn't want to come and Chelsea was his preferred destination
He reported earlier in the season on the eve of the derby that we were there for the taking and utd were playing us at the right time
"Looking at the City defence, they are there to be taken at the moment. This is the perfect time for United and a very bad time for City," he said.

He clearly doesn't see what others see, he makes shit up to sell his column inches. Well that's the British shitty media..... ban the lot of them for false reporting and only allow the ones in who report facts. I don't mind being dissected when we play poor, its the pathetic made up bile that annoys me.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

Since Sheikh Mansour bought City in 2008 not one English player developed by the club has started in the Premier League – but Pablo Zabaleta believes that is about to change

Shaun Wright-Phillips?
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:51 am

Wonderwall wrote:you only have to google this odious twat to see the bile he spouts all the time, I am very surprised he is still employed.

He is the dick who tweeted the name of a juror in the Harry Redknapp trial and also tweeted a legal argument and faced Jail because of it (shame it wasnt life).
He said Hummels wants to come to Utd
He claimed they were 1st in line for Reus
He reported on our Mangala signing by saying he didn't want to come and Chelsea was his preferred destination
He reported earlier in the season on the eve of the derby that we were there for the taking and utd were playing us at the right time
"Looking at the City defence, they are there to be taken at the moment. This is the perfect time for United and a very bad time for City," he said.

He clearly doesn't see what others see, he makes shit up to sell his column inches. Well that's the British shitty media..... ban the lot of them for false reporting and only allow the ones in who report facts. I don't mind being dissected when we play poor, its the pathetic made up bile that annoys me.

He is a rag, and even some of them want to have a word with him. One of many Gill and Rednose used.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:08 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Shaun Wright-Phillips?

And, Micah Richards, Ned, Ireland, Sturridge, Barton, Mee, Trippier, Boyata, Pozo just off the top of my head.

Perhaps he means for City, in which case we'd have to leave out Barton Mee & Trippier.

Or perhaps he means we haven't started any 6 year olds in the team.

Fucking wanker.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:10 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Shaun Wright-Phillips?

Actually to his exact wording.
Joey Barton
Micah Richards
Nedum Onuoha
Daniel Sturridge
Ben Mee
Kelvin Etuhu
Ishmael Miller
Michael Johnson
Tyrone Mears

But never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:41 am

Slim wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Shaun Wright-Phillips?

Joey Barton
Micah Richards
Nedum Onuoha
Daniel Sturridge
Ben Mee
Kelvin Etuhu
Ishmael Miller
Michael Johnson
Tyrone Mears

Where the fuck have you been ?????
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Shaun Wright-Phillips?

Joey Barton
Micah Richards
Nedum Onuoha
Daniel Sturridge
Ben Mee
Kelvin Etuhu
Ishmael Miller
Michael Johnson
Tyrone Mears

Where the fuck have you been ?????

a) If you ever called your mother, you'd know where I've been.
b) Phew, I thought you saw me that night in your bushes.
c) Do you remember the good old days when Mexican drug lords did their own killing? Well those days are over and I've been busy.
d) The Church of Scientology didn't let me out until I reached level 2 and masturbation kept reducing my theton level. All hail our lord, Tom Cruise.
e) Apparently no does mean yes, charges dismissed!
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Slim wrote:e) Apparently no does mean yes, charges dismissed!

Ched?
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Think it may be a Guardian thing - David Conn today: "The community facilities for which Manchester is genuinely grateful have been built on 5.5 acres of City’s 80-acre academy, at a cost of £20m – a tenth of the £200m total cost and just over half the £38m that City paid for one player, Sergio Agüero, in 2011."

Serious question - is it that the owners are Arab? Would we get the same if they were Russian Oligarchs, American, Jewish or all three? I'm beginning to think not - if the Glazers gave £20m to the local community (Kent?) would anyone complain that it wasn't enough or would they be knighted?
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby nottsblue » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Anyone reading the Guardian needs to have a word with themselves. A communist rag of a paper. They even managed to pour scorn on the poppy river at the tower of london
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:11 pm

nottsblue wrote:Anyone reading the Guardian needs to have a word with themselves. A communist rag of a paper. They even managed to pour scorn on the poppy river at the tower of london

Didn't buy it, it was a link off newsnow, but interesting that both these articles came from the same paper. One for getting their press pass revoked, I think.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Think it may be a Guardian thing - David Conn today: "The community facilities for which Manchester is genuinely grateful have been built on 5.5 acres of City’s 80-acre academy, at a cost of £20m – a tenth of the £200m total cost and just over half the £38m that City paid for one player, Sergio Agüero, in 2011."

Serious question - is it that the owners are Arab? Would we get the same if they were Russian Oligarchs, American, Jewish or all three? I'm beginning to think not - if the Glazers gave £20m to the local community (Kent?) would anyone complain that it wasn't enough or would they be knighted?

That is fucking horrendous from Conn. He's been on record saying that we've lost our roots with the local community and when City address this in an almighty way he then tries to denigrate what fabulous work they are doing to bring something back to East Manchester and the areas around. Does he mention the local workers who were afforded the ability to buy their families Christmas presents, or those that were used for local products to fit and equip the new facilities?

Pompous fucking arse, gets on my fucking tits thinking he's holier than thou just because he once had a piss under he tin-lined roof behind the Kippax.

That's what I liked about the CFA opening, these cunts weren't called in for the story and their freebies were curtailed.

Vermin.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:Think it may be a Guardian thing - David Conn today: "The community facilities for which Manchester is genuinely grateful have been built on 5.5 acres of City’s 80-acre academy, at a cost of £20m – a tenth of the £200m total cost and just over half the £38m that City paid for one player, Sergio Agüero, in 2011."

That is fucking horrendous from Conn. He's been on record saying that we've lost our roots with the local community and when City address this in an almighty way he then tries to denigrate what fabulous work they are doing to bring something back to East Manchester and the areas around. Does he mention the local workers who were afforded the ability to buy their families Christmas presents, or those that were used for local products to fit and equip the new facilities?

Pompous fucking arse, gets on my fucking tits thinking he's holier than thou just because he once had a piss under he tin-lined roof behind the Kippax.

That's what I liked about the CFA opening, these cunts weren't called in for the story and their freebies were curtailed.

Vermin.

Conn and that other whinging "it were all better when we were shite" knob Colin Schindler (I never read his shit book as I wouldnt buy one with such a fawning title) are always whinging about City since the takeover. I wonder why, given their origins and the origins of our owners?
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:56 pm

nottsblue wrote:Anyone reading the Guardian needs to have a word with themselves. A communist rag of a paper. They even managed to pour scorn on the poppy river at the tower of london

The Guardian.....as opposed to the 'Volkischer Beobachter' tendencies of the right wing, crypto-fascist, Tory propaganda mouthpieces such as the Daily Fail and the Daily Torygraph.

As bad and despicable as the Guardian might be, the others are even worse.

.....and I didn't even mention the swinish Times.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Vermin.

Conn and that other whinging "it were all better when we were shite" knob Colin Schindler (I never read his shit book as I wouldnt buy one with such a fawning title) are always whinging about City since the takeover. I wonder why, given their origins and the origins of our owners?

Are you saying that this maybe an ethnicity thing?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum